Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,207 members, 7,939,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) (57525 Views)

FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors / Jonathan Appoints Vice-Chancellors For 5 New Universities / ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by shugacaneman: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2014
some of these profs should atleast be smilling so that students will be encouraged

2 Likes

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by ldpele(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2014
LMAyedun: Prof. Hilarry Edeoga - Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
HAd issues with this prof on sunday 3rd aug. Just parked my car just by the school entrance without causing any obstruction and crossed over to buy food stuffs from the opposite market. Spotted people surrounding my car with a school security vehicle with it and I came out bold trying to know what was happening up and out of surprise identifying my self as the car owner, this VC came out strong on me,shout shout!! Who are u!!***yelling*** at all;everbody around the site most especially his security and my quick response was that south-east wasn't in any threat and they was not post indicating for one not to park there,to cut the story short,ended up paying three thousand

2 Likes

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Descartes: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Current UNN VC. PIC

7 Likes

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by RebelLeader15(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2014
modupeaderonke: hmmmmm seun fine oooooo,neva knew he's dis cute
padi mi to badt gan
He deactivate my account 21times, bur here I am 2day

1 Like

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Lhardee(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Na University of ilorin VC fine pass oooo
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Do u wanna marry him
modupeaderonke: hmmmmm seun fine oooooo,neva knew he's dis cute
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Chaiiiii! Dairis hell ooooo
Dis man face be like Eba wey don spoil

Prof. Ukachukwu Awuzie, Former
ASUU President, Becomes IMSU’s
New VC

At Sam Mbakwe Executive Council Chambers of
Government House, the Visitor of the IMSU,
Rochas Okorocha, OON, Ag. Approved the Ag.
Vice Chancellor for the institution was after the
7th Governing Council of Imo State University
(IMSU), Owerri was inaugurated on the 17th of
January, 2013.
The new Ag. Vice Chancellor is Professor
Ukachukwu Aloysius Awuzie, fnia , of Umuzike,
Orlu, Orlu Lga, Imo State.
Professor Ukachukwu Aloysius Awuzie attended
St. Martins School, Owerri Ebeiri, Bishop
Shanahan College, Orlu College of Immaculate
Conception; Enugu University of Nigeria, Enugu,
Campus and University of Massachusetts,
Amherst, U.S.A. From these Institutions, he
gained his FLSC with Distinction, WASC with
Division One Distinction, B. Arch. 2nd Class Upper
Division and Master of Landscape Architecture
(MLA).
Apart from the outstanding brilliance from His
academic records, it is most remarkable that from
His primary School through to His Master’s
Degree (B. Arch and MLA) he read on
Scholarships, Umuzike Town Union, Isu County
Council scholarship, to the Federal Government of
Nigeria Scholarship for His Undergraduate and
Postgraduate Studies. He was a foundation
Scholar of University of Nigeria and Recipient of
University of Massachusetts Scholarship for
Academic excellence.
We congratulate Professor Ukachukwu Aloysius
Awuzie on his appointment as the Ag. Vice
Chancellor of IMSU. We also congratulate the
whole IMSU community as they get a new VC.

1 Like

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2014
[size=16pt]Dr. Margee Ensign, President of The American University of Nigeria[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Litmuspaper(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2014
Watyn carry me come here sef
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by pawesome(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Vc,Benue State University, Makurdi....Prof. Charity Angya

1 Like

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Willzkid(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2014
LMAyedun: Prof. Godwin Oshodin - University of Benin
Nothing can be as refreshing as working under a good man... God bless my boss

2 Likes

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Innodon(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2014
men of intellectual.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014
echobee: Dat lasu vc,hmmmmmmmm na die oooooooo. D man go wicked pass antichrist lipsrsealed
Every spirit of Antis in ...... Die Die Die " MFM
Method of prayer " grin
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by modupeaderonke(f): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014
RebelLeader15: padi mi to badt gan
grin
RebelLeader15: padi mi to badt gan
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Burger01(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2014
VC University of Federal Republic of Nigeria.. Very handsome man smiley

31 Likes

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Neldrizzy(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2014
LadyH: That's alot of wrk 4 u op. Mre power...
Waitin 4 Mr. Oshodin. wink
uniben aspirant or student ?
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by hensben(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014
this men face aiint gentle as VC.

no wonder our educational system dey like this
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by modupeaderonke(f): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Unibenstudent: Do u wanna marry him
haba marry him keh
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by EagleScribes: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2014
hensben: una sure say this man na VC , his office though.

That was his old pix in his former office before he became VC
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by hensben(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2014
modupeaderonke: grin
shocked shocked *blowing whistle with my mouth*
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by hensben(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2014
EagleScribes:

That was his old pix in his former office before he became VC
ehen! i for say
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
see faces shocked
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by tobounty(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
most of this vc dey enjoy girls like mad expecially that one wey dey akoka!UNILAG! dey knack scatter!
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by modupeaderonke(f): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2014
hensben: shocked shocked *blowing whistle with my mouth*
will be good if u continue blowing it non stop,smch 4 som guys on dis forum.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Lorlaahlozz: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
LMAyedun: Prof. John O.Obafunwa - Lagos state University
:okilode
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by hensben(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2014
modupeaderonke: will be good if u continue blowing it non stop,smch 4 som guys on dis forum.
what have i done now? , is it a crime to like your laugh n quote it, ehn! grin
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by mrmykero(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Osun state university, prof Bashiru Okeshina

10 Likes

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by BlissB(f): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2014
RebelLeader15: Nairaland University of Nigeria
Ogbeni Oluwaseun Osewa

#deactivating and rusticating account since 18century
If dat na seun,mehnnnnnnn,he fine die,e con bury himself.blowing kisses
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014
RebelLeader15: DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ABRAKA

PROF ERIC A. ARUBAYI
C him MOROMORO head. wicked man wey like to chop students late payment fees. Tnk God na ur last semester b dis.
Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by passion007: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2014
ldpele: HAd issues with this prof on sunday 3rd aug. Just parked my car just by the school entrance without causing any obstruction and crossed over to buy food stuffs from the opposite market. Spotted people surrounding my car with a school security vehicle with it and I came out bold trying to know what was happening up and out of surprise identifying my self as the car owner, this VC came out strong on me,shout shout!! Who are u!!***yelling*** at all;everbody around the site most especially his security and my quick response was that south-east wasn't in any threat and they was not post indicating for one not to park there,to cut the story short,ended up paying three thousand

But, bros, how can you park in front of a University entrance---whether or not there was a notice.
In these times of stranger dangers aka Boko, you're fortunate your car wasn't deemed to be laden with bombs, and impounded. Did you say the SE is not under any threat? Seriously?
The VC has my admiration for being security-conscious.

2 Likes

Re: Vice-chancellors Of Nigeria Universities (photos) by Firmjudge(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2014
booqee: stop this rubbish jare! What dyu guys gain from tribalising a thread?!! smh
Thanks, i myself personally feels disguested each time i see such nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / WAEC Releases May/June 2015 WASSCE Results / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.