Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Not Attracted To Black Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Attracted To Black Girls (1969 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Attracted To Black Girls by aztec007: 2:04am On Oct 17, 2008
hey every, joined this forum in 2006, but this is my first post.
well i am black, but i am very rarely ever attracted to black girls.
is there any thing wrong with me?
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by tpia: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2008
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by aztec007: 2:22am On Oct 17, 2008
i don't hate them or anything like that, i am not just physically attracted to them
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by glorina: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2008
It's something i've been trying to understand. I cant't imagine/believe someone not being attracted to their own race/skin. If someone tells me he/she PREFERS other races, that i can understand/imagine. Because having a preference doesn't mean you're not attracted to other races/your own race but it means that if you had to choose you would chose another race. So bottomline is: not being attracted to ones skin in other words finding one's skin unattractive is for me unbelievable. my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by tpia: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2008
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by aztec007: 2:40am On Oct 17, 2008
i'm making it a topic because i am very perplexed and a bit lost by the situation
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by plusQueen: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2008
aztec007:

hey every, joined this forum in 2006, but this is my first post.

Of course there's something wrong with you.
I can understand you finding white girls attractive but to find people who look exactly like your own mother unattractive  shows an immense complex.
Where you abandoned at birth?
Were you not nurtured by a black woman?
did you not have sisters, aunts, cousins, grandmothers.
And to you they looked[b] mostly unattractive [/b] ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Most men that I know love women who remind them of their mothers because most men are crazy about their mothers.
In their eyes she could do no wrong.
Men with dark skinned moms and sisters usually find dark skinned girls attractive just like most girls love their fathers and measure every man by that standard.
Your case is not uncommon with self loathers
But I'm afraid, it's not normal
You  need help.

having said all these,you can keep your white chicks.
I just had to say it like it is
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by DavidDylan(m): 5:02am On Oct 17, 2008
hah . . . its just a passing fad. perhaps u're meeting white women for the first time. My first six months here too i felt the same way, after some serious soul searching i've come to one conclusion . . . we are all internally engineered to find more fulfillment in members of our own race. Nigerian women are the most attractive women to me.

Help urself bro.
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by GucciBabe(f): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2008
plus_Queen:

Of course there's something wrong with you.
I can understand you finding white girls attractive but to find people who look exactly like your own mother unattractive shows an immense complex.
Where you abandoned at birth?
Were you not nurtured by a black woman?
did you not have sisters, aunts, cousins, grandmothers.
And to you they looked[b] mostly unattractive [/b] ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Most men that I know love women who remind them of their mothers because most men are crazy about their mothers.
In their eyes she could do no wrong.
Men with dark skinned moms and sisters usually find dark skinned girls attractive just like most girls love their fathers and measure every man by that standard.
Your case is not uncommon with self loathers
But I'm afraid, it's not normal
You need help.

having said all these,you can keep your white chicks.
I just had to say it like it is

well said. b prepared to loose your culture
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by nguage(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2008
He didn't call them unnatractive, he only said he is not attracted to them, don't put words in his mouth.
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by sistajay(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2008
@ Poster

Good for you if you aint into black babes, aint nothing wrong with that.
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2008
aztec007:

Don't worry yourself about something as trivial as this--all part of growing up!
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
Not Attracted To Black Girls

so stick with the colour of girls you love it's not any bad crime
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by aztec007: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
n-guage is getting what i'm saying. i'm not saying they ain't pretty, i'm not just attracted to them.
same goes for asian girls( chinese, japanese etc) they are very cute but i ain't attracted to them.
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Nautillus(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
aztec007:

n-guage is getting what i'm saying. i'm not saying they ain't pretty, i'm not just attracted to them.
same goes for asian girls( chinese, japanese etc) they are very cute but i ain't attracted to them.

Free world dude . . . .One man(s) meat . . .
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Leilah(f): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
Yeah sure my ex was only attracted to black women - thats why he left me, whatever floats your boat.
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Leilah(f): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2008
I am white (well mixed with arab) I don't find white men attractive at all. I find balck and middle eastern guys very attractive but not whites or asians sad. I jsut can't go there. My mother is as white as snow. I also never thought anyone (who was very pale) was attractive in my family. I hav asked my husband as of now which type of race is more attractive to him and he says some whites are very lovely looking and there are some blacks that are lovely too. It just depends(to him that is). grin
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by 25more(f): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
did anyone of the black girls, jelt you grin grin grin ?
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Ibime(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2008
He who is used to eating beans must one day eat rice.
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Ibime,

Someone has been hunting for you for the past 4 days. A gurl!!!!
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Ibime(m): 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
Who? I hope it's not Emeraldbee o! grin
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2008
Em is looking for you. Gunner mama
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Ibime(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2008
M as in Mukina
Re: Not Attracted To Black Girls by Busta(f): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
@ Poster . . . there is nothing wrong with you.
have man to himself or their own preference/ wateva rocks your boats.
if you get attracted to only white girls . . . your problem, you deal with it.

all those other people here condemning the guy, leave the guy alone abeg. Its no big deal if he isn't attracted to people who are his mother's colour. It is almost the same way that people bleach their skin and use heavy/extremely long weave extensions.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Lady Say 'no' To A Cute, Rich And Well Mannered Guy / .... / As For Me Oo, They Are Tempting To Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.