Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,403 members, 7,964,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Osun State APC Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State APC Rally (5860 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate Seats In Front Of INEC / Sokoto State APC Chieftains Arrested - Saharareporters / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State APC Rally by anonimi: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
abacus:
Must you comment? This thread is not for pay per attack operators, you get nothing to say or add.. vamooze.

See as you wan take dodge my question
Obviously you do not know the definition of progressives shocked

1 Like

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Zionope: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

You want to know d meaning of progressive? Google is ur friend, that will allow u use ur data judiciously; cos come August 10, u're gonna receive no pay no more. Have u heard don jassy's new song: MA FOWO OSI GBOMO MIO PAWA OLOWO ORO.
Re: Osun State APC Rally by Toble: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
shizzle11: similar scenario played out in ekiti, at the end what was the result? PDP won convincingly.

we are watching keenly!
How can u compare Ekiti to Osun?Fayose that won in Ekiti said he's not sure Omisore will win..believe me all crowd you are seeing with PDP, they are just there to collect their money, they know whom they will vote for 'Aregbe'. This time around no rigging. Moreso, people say because Adamawa gov. was impeached, Nassarawa also will follow suit. Has he been impeach now?

1 Like

Re: Osun State APC Rally by shizzle11(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Toble: How can u compare Ekiti to Osun?Fayose that won in Ekiti said he's not sure Omisore will win..believe me all crowd you are seeing with PDP, they are just there to collect their money, they know whom they will vote for 'Aregbe'. This time around no rigging. Moreso, people say because Adamawa gov. was impeached, Nassarawa also will follow suit. Has he been impeach now?
Not in the mood to argue, the last has not been heard of the nasarawa impeachment saga, just as the 'borrowed' crowd of aregbe and his boys will not guarantee victory for the apc.

keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Osun State APC Rally by abacus(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
anonimi:

but it's not relevant here..
Re: Osun State APC Rally by anonimi: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2014
abacus:

but it's not relevant here..

You should have addressed that to the first person who made this comment, reproduced below:

tallfish145: I can see some anti-progressives here getting jealous

1 Like

Re: Osun State APC Rally by Isryl02(m): 5:03am On Aug 10, 2014
shegsky:
I have heard you. BUT QUOTE ME WELLA AND ANYONE WHO CARES TO , IF PDP LOSE THESE ELECTION, I WILL DEACTIVATE MY NL ACCOUNT .
If u fail to do so nw, may EBOLA locate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Black Jihad Flag Of The Kano Emirate / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. / New Photos Of Buhari, Aisha, Kayode Fayemi In London Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.