Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,731 members, 7,935,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Happy Birthday To CFCfan - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To CFCfan (1708 Views)

Happy Birthday To Cfcfan / CFCFAN Will You Marry Me? / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by Truckpusher(m): 2:16am On Aug 06, 2014
xp17: you dey hear from madam so? she suppose don born by now, becos the last I saw her, she was almost due for delivery.

people like you wey be aka gum, na naming ceremony be the only opportunity to drink your beer.

u dey hear from madam sniper and zeemoore so
How many you wan make I marry na? tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Following
Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by xp17(m): 2:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Truckpusher: How many you wan make I marry na? tongue
question for the gods!
you no like black women, but you like women with big yansh
you no wan marry more than one , yet you they chase all NL women up and diwn. Abi na your papa get chase bank

btw, when it become crime for real naija man to marry more than one wifey tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by Truckpusher(m): 2:50am On Aug 06, 2014
xp17: question for the gods!
you no like black women, but you like women with big yansh
you no wan marry more than one , yet you they chase all NL women up and diwn. Abi na your papa get chase bank

btw, when it become crime for real naija man to marry more than one wifey tongue
grin....Where you see me dey chase women up and down and for crying out loud, na guys I go dey chase before? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by Danhumprey: 6:17am On Aug 06, 2014
texanomaly:

If I had known, I would have, but I'm not Nigeria though. smiley
What's that suppose to mean?
Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by Paretomaster(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2014
CFCfan:
Even Paretomaster will agree with me

On behalf of the Pareto family, me, my wife (datalossvictim1) and our children yet unborn wish u a lovely and happy birthday. #teamMUFC

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by Maya2pretty(f): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Happy baiday ohhhhhhhhh grin, may our good Lord give you a gift u'l forever live to remember smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by texanomaly(f): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2014
Danhumprey: What's that suppose to mean?

Danhumprey: But why no Nairaland female saw it fit to create a birthday thread for CFCfan na ?

E no good ooooo!!!!!

I must have been half asleep when reading this. I cold have sworn it said Nigerian females. Now that I look back I see I read it wrong. Sorry
Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by Danhumprey: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2014
texanomaly:

I must have been half asleep when reading this. I cold have sworn it said Nigerian females. Now that I look back I see I read it wrong. Sorry
Lol.

Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Paretomaster:

On behalf of the Pareto family, me, my wife (datalossvictim1) and our children yet unborn wish u a lovely and happy birthday. #teamMUFC

Hehehe grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To CFCfan by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hbd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of French Speaking Pals / Romantic Confession / Nairaland's Romance Section - And Its Weirdos And Creepy Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.