Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,667 members, 7,885,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Please Help Is Needed Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help Is Needed Here (984 Views)

Native Dresses Fashion Designers In Lagos Needed Here / HELP!!! Is My Zara A Fake? / DREADLOCKS.. YOUR PRECIOUS ADVICE IS NEEDED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Is Needed Here by PIZZY: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2008
Pleasd house, i asked a question, bt no one seem to have an answer to it.

I knew i would definitely get an assistance here, that's why i came here.

Please help me out, cos it bothers me ,

Just help a sister out please,

Below is my previous post, i need helpful advice & information urgently.

I really want to have a smooth face; i admire ladies with smooth faces alot.

But am not blessed with it. But i desire it.

Please what should i do in terms of using the right cosmetics.

Am currently using Royallux face cleanser but it hurts.
Re: Please Help Is Needed Here by ajiriavae(f): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2008
my sister having smooth skin is a lifestyle choice. the aim is to make sure that the skin is always clean. cleanse twice a day. NEVER, EVER go to bed with make up on. use a scrub at least every other day. avoid touching your face during the day to prevent introducing germs. no matter what the big english that the "experts" use, acne prone skin simply means that the skin is sensitive to germs. so avoid anything that will introduce germs to the skin. also, DO NOT PICK AT THE PIMPLES. its hard to see a zit on your face and hold yourself from squeezing it but, you have to look inside yourself and find the strength.
good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend Good Fashion Institutes / How Can I Watch The Miss Universe Contest Live On Monday? / Best Business Opportunity Buy And Sell Luis Serrano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.