Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter (31867 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2014
How can you tell that this thread has hit the front page?
All the LONELY, blockos-starved witches have returned from their meetings from last night. grin

I love it when my posts wake up NL WITCHES ESPECIALLY!

Oya ELE FOR ME. . . .DANCEY FOR ME. . . . cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyHFzbkQum4
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2014
maingwaest: . It is obvious u have not been preg for nine month ,nurture ur little innocent girl to this said age and then u come in from d mkt or wherever to see one disgusting grandpa grinding ur little innocent girl. Huh make I de wait for law de look the man de zip up abii? Smh for u. Meanwhile I don't care if it is male or female pedo,any a33 hole that does unholy tinz to a child should be treated like an abomination.

and have you ever taught of it that your child you held in the womb for "9 months" could be treated this way at some point in time in his life though is innocent? What would you do then? I want you to tell me what you would do in such a case!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kingsize4eva(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Sorry for d dude, I guess dt serves him right.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by bigemmmybig(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2014
craziebone:

and have you ever taught of it that your child you held in the womb for "9 months" could be treated this way at some point in time in his life though is innocent? What would you do then? I want you to tell me what you would do in such a case!

good point

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Twistgirl(f): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2014
This ls nonsense rubblsh lf l were d woman would kill him instantly then i wlll face my query myself such people do not hve to live
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Michaelemry: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Though i dnt know if d guy in question is married b4 or not bt wot will make a man to settle for a woman wit wit kids and also wot will make a man to abuse a little kid some man dey mad o
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by maingwaest(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=craziebone]

and have you ever taught of it that your child you held in the womb for "9 months" could be treated this way at some point in time in his life though is innocent? What would you do then? I want you to tell me what you would do in such a case![/quot. Mr craziebone,If ur own child eventually become a victim then go ahead and do the needful but in the meantime STOP QOUTING ME. Mtchew.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Michaelemry: Though i dnt know if d guy in question is married b4 or not bt wot will make a man to settle for a woman wit wit kids and also wot will make a man to abuse a little kid some man dey mad o

there is nothing wrong with marrying a woman who already has kids. That she has kids does not make her unfit to be happily married if she wants to.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by buchibabe: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2014
craziebone: if you do worse, then you should go to jail! The right thing to do is to report to the police and let the law take its cause. I doubt you will go hard on her. I think you MAY have said this becos you know where he was going.

abegiii leave dat mqta of police . If u are a mother and know what it is to go thru pregnancy, labour etc only for d innocent child to be moleated by an animal, YOU will do worse.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=maingwaest][/quote]

i wonder why you are allergic to the truth! If you want to go barbaric pls do so but in your own planet. There is no space for such here in this world.

But i'm still asking why it doesnt seem so much of a better idea to you that allowing the law to take its cause is the best thing we can do.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by zurine(f): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
of course, he wouldn't be punished in naija
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by basty: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Good news
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2014
buchibabe:

abegiii leave dat mqta of police . If u are a mother and know what it is to go thru pregnancy, labour etc only for d innocent child to be moleated by an animal, YOU will do worse.

maybe you should apply the same logic and tell me what your reaction would be if the boy child you held in the womb for the same 9 months is treated this way for a crime he may not have commited.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by benELOHIM7(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2014
ur logic is like dat of adamu my maiguard undecided
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.
I DO NOT PITY ANY WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO RE-MARRY with children to raise.

No woman should keep a GOAT IN A BARN FULL OF YAMS!
BILLY GOAT OR NANNY GOAT!!!!

She is TOTALLY to blame!!!!!

ALL THESE BLOKOS-HUNGRY SERIAL 'I WANNO H-ANSWER MRS' FISHERS OF MEN!

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2014
zurine: of course, he wouldn't be punished in naija

lies. The truth is you dont read newspapers thats why you say this. Another reason you say this is becos among people like you exists ths thought that Nigeria is just one backwater republic that doesnt pay attention to gender issues. The truth is you are wrong! Nigeria isnt as backward as you think. Read the newspapers and you will see that so many of cases like these are reported and people are being convicted for such crimes.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by mofiyin2009(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
IMO once u are caught they should just cut of that stupid johnny of d pedophile.....
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Mariopgomery(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
kingthreat: She must have hated him completely to set him on fire. Why will you be married to someone you hate. When you notice your hubby is a paedo, there are better steps that you could take. Why not report him to the authorities or expose his paedophilla?

seems you are the only reasonable person on dis forum. Cnt imagine burnin someone alive talkless of someone i claim to love. What the man did was very wrong and he should pay with prison time and not his life. I have been bullied and robbed at gun point and still i cnt i dnt wish death on anyone, most of you guys supporting jungle justice have never been abused or robbed at gunpoint, you have no xperience of all dis tins but yet prescribe very harsh and evil punishment. We need to have more love and compasion in our hearts
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by essyisa: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=Kanwulia]

99% of PEDO-PHILE use marriage as a means to reach young children!
Daft women will NEVER understand that! kiss
You should ONLY RE-MARRY WHEN YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN ARE OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!
Any woman with YOUNG KIDS SHOULD NOT MAKE BLOKOS HER SOLE PRIORITY! kiss
An ITCHY poohsie can only endanger any young child because it does not care WHAT SCRATCHES IT AS LONG AS IT IS SCRATCHED! But 4 real, wots dis man saying
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by kingthreat(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mariopgomery:

seems you are the only reasonable person on dis forum. Cnt imagine burnin someone alive talkless of someone i claim to love. What the man did was very wrong and he should pay with prison time and not his life. I have been bullied and robbed at gun point and still i cnt i dnt wish death on anyone, most of you guys supporting jungle justice have never been abused or robbed at gunpoint, you have no xperience of all dis tins but yet prescribe very harsh and evil punishment. We need to have more love and compasion in our hearts

If everybody on Earth had your heart, the world will be 5 times better
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by dasparrow: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
EMMASON125: Rubbish! This news was hurriedly move to front page because it did not happen in Nigeria. As if the worst is not happening here in Nigeria. Take a look @ this:
(1) Man arraigned for raping a
5-year-old girl

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Man-arraigned-for-raping-a-5-year-old-girl-20131024

(2) Court remands man, 32, for defiling 3yr-old-girl
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/court-remands-man-32-defiling-3yr-old-girl/

(3) Court orders remand on man in custody for defiling a minor
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Court-orders-remand-on-man-in-custody-for-defiling-a-minor-20140715

(4) Three arraigned for allegedly raping teen girl
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Three-arraigned-for-allegedly-raping-teen-girl-20140618

(5) Vice principal accused of raping student
http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Vice-principal-accused-of-raping-student-20140430

What is wrong with some of you on this forum? Instead of you to condemn what that bloody paedophile did to an innocent child, you are worried about the fact that it did not happen in Nigeria. Have you not seen stories of Nigerian paedophiles making Nairaland's homepage in the past? There is no country in the world that does not have good and terrible people living in it including your precious America. So please, spare us.

Even americans report the shyte that goes on in their society. If this happened in Nigeria now, you and other self-hating, inferiority complex stricken, american-wannabe azzes will be all over this thread like 'white on rice' throwing insults at Nigerians, Africans and African nations. Since this sick incident occurred in your precious america, your skin is itching like a dog infested with fleas and you have decided to jump in here and make an azz of yourself by typing this crap you just posted with your crusty decaying fingers. Go to an american forum if you don't like what hits the front page on this Nigerian forum!

@Post

Serves the paedophile maggot right. People like him deserve all the agony and pain he can get. Many adults are ignorant of the lasting psychological scars that children who were victims of paedophilia have to live with for the rest of their lives.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by delishpot: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
tintingz: The person you quoted is a woman.

That's how she rants all over threads, kind of inane thing. smiley

some women hate fellow women o. they even hate kids that are not theirs too.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by delishpot: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
kingthreat:

If everybody on Earth had your heart, the world will be 5 times better

if everybody did, that man would not have done what he did. see?

to me o, the crimes that deserves death is pedophilia and violent crimes esp armed robbery and ritual killings and Rape. Any Adult CAUGHT red handed doing any of the above,should be burnt no questions asked. if the person was not caught in the act but it can be proven that he or she did it, and without duress he or she confesses, that should fetch lifetime in jail with over hard labor and 20 strokes of the cane daily.
the other exemption from the punishment is if the person who committed the crime is clearly sick in the head. I e mad man rapes someone or robs some one etc. then that is another matter for yaba left.

no amount of jail time can heal that girl. even if he lives there and turn Methuselah it wont heal her broken spirit. yes she may try o be strong and go through life trying to put this shameful act of his behind her but does a person deserve that kind of life?
Lets see if it happens to your own child. if his being in jail will be justice enough for you.
to me o, only his death will bring me justice. he killed the innocence of that little girl he has to die with my little girls innocence he killed.

i do not support her act yet because I do not know how she fond out that he was abusing the child. for that reason I will not support her. for all i know it may have been a false alarm and she reacted with such violence. if he was innocent the woman should be jailed for life with very hard labour or the pain she caused the man.
if he was caught red handed doing things to the child, they should flog the woman for not pouring enough petrol.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by rudee007(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dawn!! Hell hath no fury...... I pity the woman tho, the kid will prolly end up with child services angry
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by rudee007(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Damn!! Hell hath no fury...... I pity the woman tho, the kid will prolly end up with child services angry
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by delishpot: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
benELOHIM7: ur logic is like dat of adamu my maiguard undecided

biko stop insulting Adamu. A person with that logic cannot even be fully employed to wash dishes in a buka . chei Adamu eee, come see wetin dem take you compare o. abeg, if adamu reasons like that biko, nwanem, abeg you with God SACK him. Maigauards are diplomatic and smart o. if not adamu go be like this

You: Adamuuuuuu
Adamu: kai Oga, a dey kwom.
You: adamu, If anybody ask for me, tell them I am not around you hear me?
Adamu: yes oga, I listen you well well
You: Good, cos I want to rest and I dont want to see anybody ok?
Adamu: yes Oga I listen you. you no want see anybody mana.

hours later a guest arrives
Guest: Adamu open the gate for me nau. dont you see me?
Adamu: I see you oga but I nor fit open for you.
Guest: why? I want to see ya oga nau.
Adamu: My oga e dey inside but he say make I tell anybody wey e come to see him say him nor dey house. so, my oga e nor dey.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
delishpot:

if everybody did, that man would not have done what he did. see?

to me o, the crimes that deserves death is pedophilia and violent crimes esp armed robbery and ritual killings and Rape. Any Adult CAUGHT red handed doing any of the above,should be burnt no questions asked. if the person was not caught in the act but it can be proven that he or she did it, and without duress he or she confesses, that should fetch lifetime in jail with over hard labor and 20 strokes of the cane daily.
the other exemption from the punishment is if the person who committed the crime is clearly sick in the head. I e mad man rapes someone or robs some one etc. then that is another matter for yaba left.

no amount of jail time can heal that girl. even if he lives there and turn Methuselah it wont heal her broken spirit. yes she may try o be strong and go through life trying to put this shameful act of his behind her but does a person deserve that kind of life?
Lets see if it happens to your own child. if his being in jail will be justice enough for you.
to me o, only his death will bring me justice. he killed the innocence of that little girl he has to die with my little girls innocence he killed.

i do not support her act yet because I do not know how she fond out that he was abusing the child. for that reason I will not support her. for all i know it may have been a false alarm and she reacted with such violence. if he was innocent the woman should be jailed for life with very hard labour or the pain she caused the man.
if he was caught red handed doing things to the child, they should flog the woman for not pouring enough petrol.

what kind of nonsense is this one saying? I agree with some of the things you have said, but others are just pure nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
bigemmmybig: A man who was badly burned after his wife allegedly set him on fire is
now facing sexxx crime charges involving his 7-year-old stepdaughter.
Police in Washington state said Tatanysha Hedman, 40, doused her
sleeping husband in gasoline before setting him on fire.
Hedman, 40, was arrested and told police she set her husband, Vincent
Phillips, 52, on fire because he hurt her 7-year-old daughter, who is his
stepdaughter. She said she did it because shooting him “was too nice,”
Phillips is hospitalized and faces first-degree child molestation charges.
Hedman remains in jail, facing assault and arson charges.
Wonder why she’s still in jail…she was protecting her child and other children
this alleged paedophile would have molested. Continue …
Footage from a security camera shows Phillips stumble into a Skyway
convenience store screaming “I’m on fire
After the attack on him, Phillips fled their apartment and drove to a Skyway
convenience store screaming “I’m on fire!” Customers looked on as he
dropped to his knees, clearly in agony and begging, “Help me!”
The store clerk called 911 and medics rushed Phillips to Harborview Medical
Center for treatment of severe burns.

www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2014/08/wife-sets-husband-on-fire-for-molesting-her-7-year-old-daughter.html

Errrr!!

Excuse Me but how does a man on fire get into a car, start the engine, engage the gear, release the parking brakes, probably reverse from the drive way, re-engage the gear and drives to a store.........Seriously!!!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by naturecome: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

Just logged in to comment on your amazing "stupidity". Will not bother arguing with you cos you will be to daft to understand.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by delishpot: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
craziebone:

what kind of nonsense is this one saying? I agree with some of the things you have said, but others are just pure nonsense!

Oh well, that's what makes us different. The world does not have to agree if not life will be boring. There must be pulling and tugging and then we meet at a point. You welcome to have your opinion it is a good thing to have ones own view on issues. I do not think yours is nonsense. Maybe not acceptable to me. but Sha, as long as only the guilty is punished by DEATH. The rest Na story. If I may ask, where in my post do you find disagreeable

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by lastpage: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2014

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss
It is NOT "choosing to re-marry" that is the problem, divorced or not, she is also entitled to love!

The problem lies in the fact that "most women chose to HOLD-ON TO THE KIDS OF A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE, KNOWING FULLY WELL THEY WANT TO "MOVE-ON" AND THE FORMER HUSBAND SI DESPERATE TO HAVE HIS CHILDREN BUT DUE TO GREED AND LOVE OF MONEY (CHILD MAINTENANCE, WHICH IS HARDLY SPENT TO THE TUNE OF 15% ON THE CHILDREN), THEY CHOSE TO BELABOUR THEMSELVES WITH THE CHILDREN WHILE MARRYING THE NEXT PAEDOPHILE AVAILABLE!

They cant take care of the children but when marriage breaks-up, they quickly "pack the children to their side" like the quarrel was between the father and his Kids, as well! When they get a barring order, they will include the children (as dependants), as a further punishment for the husband but see where it ends up!

Read-Up on this case below and note that the Husband would have gladly accepted his daughter but she wont give it to him because of child support.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-killed-girlfriends-child-deadly-kick-140042453.html#2d96xEx

Yahoo: A man who kicked his girlfriend's young daughter so hard she was thrown six feet across the room has been jailed for life and told he must serve at least 17 years for her murder.
Dean Harris, 20, hurt Amina Agboola so badly that her liver was torn in two, jurors at Cambridge Crown Court heard.
Harris, who had been going out with the two-year-old's mother for five months, killed Amina because he was frustrated at her soiling herself, prosecutors said.
The little girl was found by paramedics lying "like a rag doll" at her home in Scott Drive, Yaxley, near Peterborough.

Harris, who was found guilty of murder earlier this year, was left alone with the toddler last November despite social worker warnings that he had a history of domestic violence and was dangerous.

Amina's mother, Sarah Racqueman, was earlier given a suspended sentence after being acquitted of causing or allowing her daughter's death but convicted on two other charges of neglect in connection with other children.
Detective Inspector Alan Page, of Cambridgeshire Police, said: "This was a horrendous case.
"There can be no justification for using violence against any child and Harris will have to deal with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life.
"While no sentence can ease the pain felt by Amina's family, hopefully they will now be able to start moving on with their lives."

Amina's father, Reuben Agboola, said afterwards he was "pleased" with the sentence.
"However the grief feels like it has no end," he said.
"I think about Amina constantly. I still cry every day.
"I go through the motions of living but inside I am somewhere else thinking about my daughter all the time.
"No one understands the pain except those people who are experiencing it.
"My heart reaches out to every parent on earth who is suffering the loss of a child."

And little girl is of a Nigerian father, if you notice!
Its not by force that you must hold on to the children/child, if you dont have the time and attention span to take care of them, just to punish the father and collect extra money that end up on clothes and jewellery!

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Blockus: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
lastpage:
It is NOT "choosing to re-marry" that is the problem, divorced or not, she is also entitled to love!

The problem lies in the fact that "most women chose to HOLD-ON TO THE KIDS OF A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE, KNOWING FULLY WELL THEY WANT TO "MOVE-ON" AND THE FORMER HUSBAND SI DESPERATE TO HAVE HIS CHILDREN BUT DUE TO GREED AND LOVE OF MONEY (CHILD MAINTENANCE, WHICH IS HARDLY SPENT TO THE TUNE OF 15% ON THE CHILDREN), THEY CHOSE TO BELABOUR THEMSELVES WITH THE CHILDREN WHILE MARRYING THE NEXT PAEDOPHILE AVAILABLE!

They cant take care of the children but when marriage breaks-up, they quickly "pack the children to their side" like the quarrel was between the father and his Kids, as well! When they get a barring order, they will include the children (as dependants), as a further punishment for the husband but see where it ends up!

Read-Up on this case below and note that the Husband would have gladly accepted his daughter but she wont give it to him because of child support.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-killed-girlfriends-child-deadly-kick-140042453.html#2d96xEx

And little girl is of a Nigerian father, if you notice!
Its not by force that you must hold on to the children/child, if you dont have the time and attention span to take care of them, just to punish the father and collect extra money that end up on clothes and jewellery!

Lastpage!

Are you blaming the r-ape on the mother of the kids?!

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Yemlizzy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chai! The woman hot ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.