Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,520 members, 7,940,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy (2110 Views)

Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? / U Fit Bold Challenge An 8 Feet Tall Guy With Huge Muscles Who Is Toasting Ur Babe 4 Ur Presence? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ar u attracted 2 a short or tall guy
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by mstik(f): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tall, duh.
A fun sized girl like me needs a tall guy to compliment her.
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
observing cool
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Lorlaahlozz: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Once he's taller than me
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Once he's taller than me

same here.
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey:

same here.
y dnt u prefer him being shorter dan u
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey:

same here.
I'm taller than you embarassed
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Vikkyk10: y dnt u prefer him being shorter dan u

am big so I'll need. someone that will complement me, I don't want to be walking with my date and pple will be asking whether he's my younger bro.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey:

am big so I'll need. someone that will complement me, I don't want to be walking with my date and pple will be asking whether he's my younger bro.
ok
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nobleval: I'm taller than you embarassed

are you sure?
The topic is misleading .......better this way "Ladies,are you attracted to a rich short guy Or a rich tall guy"

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Alexpissu: The topic is misleading .......better this way "Ladies,are you attracted to a rich short guy Or a rich tall guy"
lols.Women and money.
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey:

are you sure?
ofcus smiley
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by jmoore(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
They need tall guys to complement them. Who will complement short guys like moi?
It is well.

#Teamndakobas grin
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by aujile(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Had this tall female friend of mine that said that right from her childhood,she doesn't like guy that she's taller than. All her male friends are taller than her. But she turned down the guy that proposed to because she said "he's too tall"...some ladies could be very funny.
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2014
Vikkyk10: Ar u attracted 2 a short or tall guy
U care for a pygmy? Or a Ndakoba?
Last Bullet
#tall&cuteguys
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by missdebs(f): 2:59am On Aug 06, 2014
how many times will ds question b asked
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 06, 2014
taller than me sha
dygeasy baby, you're above 5'3,right wink
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Dygeasy(m): 4:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: taller than me sha
dygeasy baby, you're above 5'3,right wink
5 4" smiley
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 06, 2014
why r u awake,boo
Dygeasy: 5 4" smiley
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Dygeasy(m): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: why r u awake,boo
this is usually the time I wake up except when I'm lazy. You're awake too. smiley
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 06, 2014
yup! You wake up this early? why? I've been up since tho smiley
Dygeasy: this is usually the time I wake up except when I'm lazy. You're awake too. smiley
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Dygeasy(m): 4:43am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: yup! You wake up this early? why? I've been up since tho smiley
lol! I'm a light sleeper.

And what have you been doing?
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 06, 2014
thinkin' bout you lol
I've not been able to fall asleep sad
Dygeasy: lol! I'm a light sleeper.

And what have you been doing?
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Dygeasy(m): 4:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: thinkin' bout you lol
I've not been able to fall asleep sad
the former is a lie.

Sorry about not being able to sleep. You should have counted backwards from 1million to 1. You'd have slept in no time. wink
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 06, 2014
lol grin
Dygeasy: the former is a lie.

Sorry about not being able to sleep. You should have counted backwards from 1million to 1. You'd have slept in no time. wink
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Dygeasy(m): 4:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: lol grin
How do we stop derailing threads? You have any other mail address asides your Nairaland email?
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 06, 2014
I'll open anoda one
for u bae kiss
Dygeasy: How do we stop derailing threads? You have any other mail address asides your Nairaland email?
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Dygeasy(m): 4:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Ladystewie: I'll open anoda one
for u bae kiss
lol... Hmm. Okay smiley
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2014
Av got a tin for tall guys..
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by papindinho(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2014
na you girls dey make short guys remain bachelors abi?
Re: Ladies,ar You Attracted To A Short Or Tall Guy by papindinho(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2014
I'm taller than U
Lorlaahlozz: Once he's taller than me
..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Is Stîll In Luv With Me / This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / From Having A Crush To Being Crushed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.