Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,237 members, 7,939,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Abusing And Coursing While Driving - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abusing And Coursing While Driving (571 Views)

Spy Bluetooth Earpiece,make Safe Calls While Driving... See Pics / Brake Warning Light Comes On And Off While Driving / ` (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abusing And Coursing While Driving by hazzand16(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
resently i discover that when you are driving in enywhere in nigeria if u did not abuse somebody they will abuse you even to the extend of coursing,but i try to avoid it but its unavoidable as long as you are plying the roads so what do you think dat can couse this bad behaveur
Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nigerian drivers do nt understand d language of horn,they only understand abuse nd curse

1 Like

Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by hazzand16(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
edozie04: Nigerian drivers do nt understand d language of horn,they only understand abuse nd curse
even some bike riders they are just like goats
Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
hazzand16: even some bike riders they are just like goats
Exactly
Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Yea! Dats lyk a trndn do or die habit of some driver ds days. Tho i hav bn temptd to insult of curse other drivers: wen am guilty or not bt am a kind of persn dat i find it, as difficult as countin stars, to rain curses on anywan.

No mata wot i hadly insult while driven. I let evrýwan be even the insult is worth fightn for, i jst ignore such drivers

1 Like

Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2014
@OP
this is something that is happening ALL OVER THE WORLD, not only in 9ja.
Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by Exponental(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2014
I call it REACTION!
We have too many bad drivers on our roads. They dont understand road signs, signals and they dont communicate with other drivers. These, in most cases cause near misses (almost accident), so, a lucky driver reacts,

1 Like

Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2014
hazzand16: even some bike riders they are just like goats
That's Nigeria for you.
Atimes, when you try to act normal, behave orderly, some people ll frustrate you.
Last Bullet
When you are driving, you must go with two spirits. The gentle spirit & the mad spirit. When you encounter an abusive driver, unleash your mad spirit. Curse the hell out of his/her life. Rehearse big, big curse & abuse that you can quickly throw at any f ucking driver. Cos Nigerian road is mad!
You meet crazy scenes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by spikesC(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Play songs you can sing to, it always work for me cool
Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2014
hazzand16: resently i discover that when you are driving in enywhere in nigeria if u did not abuse somebody they will abuse you even to the extend of coursing,but i try to avoid it but its unavoidable as long as you are plying the roads so what do you think dat can couse this bad behaveur
THANKS for bringing this UP.....NIGERIANS RATE OF AGGRESSIVENESS IS GROWING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH...
IN OUR COUNTRY, U HEAR A POLICE OFFICER TELL A CAREFUL DRIVER ""THUNDER FIRE U" OR "FOOL PACK WELL DIA""...."FOOLISH FOOL"
MY BRODA, WE ARE INDEED FINISHED!!!!!!!!
Re: Abusing And Coursing While Driving by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Its called frustration! Available in most busy cities in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2006 Model / (duke) Motero X4 For 950k / I'm In Urgent Need Of Clean 99/00 Crv Used 1st Body Auto Cash Ready 08168995190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.