Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Please Help Him Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Him Out (794 Views)

What Happened To This Man Is Terrible. Even His Fiancé Couldn't Help Him! See... / My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / Should Marry Him To Help Him Get His Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Him Out by MarshRiley(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2014
I've got this very handsome friend,who can't find his ways with girls,no hour pass without him getting compliments from Ladies,but he doesn't have a Gf and he feels something is wrong with him......what do you think is wrong with him
Pls drop your comments
Re: Please Help Him Out by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2014
deres nothing abslolutely wrong with him.......dey just feel dey av not met dat particular girl dat ll sweep deir feet off d ground....its a normal thing.....one thing abt dem is dat weneva dey find dis girl,dey r always commited.......

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Him Out by MarshRiley(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2014
temigracie: deres nothing abslolutely wrong with him.......dey just feel dey av not met dat particular girl dat ll sweep deir feet off d ground....its a normal thing.....one thing abt dem is dat weneva dey find dis girl,dey r always commited.......
Hmmmm.....I think you are right
Thanks for the contribution
Re: Please Help Him Out by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
Hmmmm.....I think you are right
Thanks for the contribution
..u r welcome sir
Re: Please Help Him Out by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2014
OP how handsome nd gud is he lemme have his no so I can help him find one
Re: Please Help Him Out by MarshRiley(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2014
rozzay: OP how handsome nd gud is he lemme have his no so I can help him find one
Hahaha,you sure you don't want it for yourself?
Re: Please Help Him Out by Enegod(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2014
rozzay: OP how handsome nd gud is he lemme have his no so I can help him find one

Re: Please Help Him Out by Sanchez01: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2014
That he cannot find his way with ladies could be as a result of his own. Whatever happened to walking up to the one he likes? I believe your friend has a low self esteem. Let him work on his confidence, I'm sure the rest will follow smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Him Out by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
Hahaha,you sure you don't want it for yourself?
. @ enegod wahs ur own? Eehee! Beta OP not @ all oo am married o nd I have a lover too so no chance
Re: Please Help Him Out by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2014
Temi good morning
Re: Please Help Him Out by MarshRiley(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2014
rozzay: . @ enegod wahs ur own? Eehee! Beta OP not @ all oo am married o nd I have a lover too so no chance
Lol.ok naw......he's as handsome as much as a guy is permitted to be.....his numberu sure u want that?
Re: Please Help Him Out by MarshRiley(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2014
Sanchez01: That he cannot find his way with ladies could be as a result of his own. Whatever happened to walking up to the one he likes? I believe your friend has a low self esteem. Let him work on his confidence, I'm sure the rest will follow smiley
Am not sure he's low on sef confidence,more of "they're not good enough for me"
Re: Please Help Him Out by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
Lol.ok naw......he's as handsome as much as a guy is permitted to be.....his numberu sure u want that?
. Is everything handsome from face to pocket to in bw pocket? Details r important cos its miss nigeria I want to get 4 him
Re: Please Help Him Out by Sanchez01: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
Am not sure he's low on sef confidence,more of "they're not good enough for me"
Oh! I guess that makes it more difficult. The only help he needs is himself; kindly tell him that if we all thread on his ideology, then NO ONE will be suited for us. We can never find that someone that will be on the exact wavelength as us. I recommend you tell him that love does not work out that way. If he is well lettered, then he should go for a well lettered person. As good as he might think he is, he has tons of faults, everyone does. If he banks on the bolded, then he might not find what he wants.
Re: Please Help Him Out by MarshRiley(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2014
Sanchez01:
Oh! I guess that makes it more difficult. The only help he needs is himself; kindly tell him that if we all thread on his ideology, then NO ONE will be suited for us. We can never find that someone that will be on the exact wavelength as us. I recommend you tell him that love does not work out that way. If he is well lettered, then he should go for a well lettered person. As good as he might think he is, he has tons
of faults, everyone does. If he banks on the bolded, then he might not find what he wants.
Thanks man
Re: Please Help Him Out by MarshRiley(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2014
rozzay: . Is everything handsome from face to pocket to in bw pocket? Details r important cos its miss nigeria I want to get 4 him
Anything you want plenty in excess,I dey tell you
Re: Please Help Him Out by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
Anything you want plenty in excess,I dey tell you
. Ok d number lemme start the work
Re: Please Help Him Out by MarshRiley(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2014
rozzay: . Ok d number lemme start the work
Here you go
Re: Please Help Him Out by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
Here you go
. Seeeeen
Re: Please Help Him Out by Sanchez01: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
MarshRiley:
Thanks man
You're welcome, bro

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Fuse Abt Good Looks / How To Get Over A Crush By Dhatboy / How To Attract Women Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.