Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:14 PM

Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls (1289 Views)

Troops Raid Boko Haram Hideouts In Borno (photos) / We Know Your Hideouts, Surrender Now, Army Tells B’haram / Chad Carries Out Airstrikes On Boko Haram Hideouts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by spyx64(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2014
114 days after the Boko Haram sect abducted over 200 schoolgirls from a government secondary school in Chibok, Borno State, a clergyman has volunteered to go to the camps of the sect to secure their release.

Speaking with newsmen yesterday in Lagos, Pastor Sunday Adebayo Joseph of the Christ Apostolic Church said the release of the missing girls could not be achieved by the use of armed force, but through divine intervention.

He said that God was angry with the sect and Nigerians for allowing the abuse of the girls and that he had been spiritually mandated to locate the sect’s hideout and rescue the girls.

“The Chibok girls that had been captured more than three months ago can be released. The message of God is that no amount of weapons and their usage that can bring them back alive. Thus, the God of Christ Apostolic Church has promised to use me to rescue the girls, one single day, no harm will befall them.

“They will be rescued alive by the power of God. With God all things are possible. Before I go on the mission, I will deliver God’s message to our president Dr Goodluck Jonathan,” Pastor Joseph said.

When reminded of the risky nature of his mission, Joseph said that he had the backing of his God to set the captives free.

“The sins perpetrated by Boko Haram have cried to God for vengeance. God has liberated people from bondage before, so this one is no exception,” he said.

http://leadership.ng/news/380062/lagos-cleric-set-storm-boko-haram-hideouts-rescue-chibok-girls
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by amiskurie(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2014
grin grin cheesy joke asss!
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by collynzov5: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Just another Yoruba thieving Pastor looking for more publicity and money.
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by DickDastardly(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2014
And yet another publicity stunt by another hardened TITHE-THIEF. Man of Dog why make your mission to Sambisa public
Bon voyage and Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by DickDastardly(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2014
collynzov5: Just another Yoruba thieving Pastor looking for more publicity and money.
Etisalat made you beat me to it.
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by Chanchit: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Pastor Sunday think say Sambisa na national stadium, just remember to ask God for disappearing power too, so you go just from your house enter their camp. I dnt even want to imagine wetin those animals go do you if you just disappear enter their camp, or make you land in front of Shekarau.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by Butoneday2(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2014
amiskurie: grin grin cheesy joke asss!
angry
amiskurie: grin grin cheesy joke asss!
Evrytin na joke abi? Be serious 4 once.
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by eunisam: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2014
oga what are you still waiting for? Go to the land of (don't) no return. Make sure you go with ebola virus in case they refuse you access to the girls. Lols.
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Crazy man trying to buy over tb joshua's members
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by hushmail: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2014
i wonder y he has to announce it

safe journey while we wait to receive d girls
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by Haywhymido(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Ur eye go clear wen u enter dia area n they grab u.
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by eyeview: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2014
This pastor has decided to do what over 120million nigerians and their leaders have refused to do and instead of encouragement to go ahead and our prayers for him to do this seemingly impossible task,we are insulting him,his tribe,his faith and even his God? Some even wishing him even ebola,I don't get it,instead of wishing death to the abductors,people are wishing death to the man who even wants to dare a divine rescue?What has gone wrong with you people's psyche? Why so much hatred especially when its in the name of God? Had that man been a wizard declaring to enter zambisa forest,you people will hail him instead.
God have mercy on us all.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2014
I will go with u,BUT IN THE SPIRIT

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by CharlesPhc: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2014
eyeview: This pastor has decided to do what over 120million nigerians and their leaders have refused to do and instead of encouragement to go ahead and our prayers for him to do this seemingly impossible task,we are insulting him,his tribe,his faith and even his God? Some even wishing him even ebola,I don't get it,instead of wishing death to the abductors,people are wishing death to the man who even wants to dare a divine rescue?What has gone wrong with you people's psyche? Why so much hatred especially when its in the name of God? Had that man been a wizard declaring to enter zambisa forest,you people will hail him instead.

Exactly what i was thinking...!!!

Reminds me of young David in Bible days when he volunteered to fight giant Goliath whom everyone in Israel dreaded. What is happening to this Godless generation? When the witches and wizards said they will capture the BH leader, some of the commentators above praised them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by Donfamous(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
God'll see u thru. But make it snappy
Re: Lagos Cleric Set To Storm Boko Haram Hideouts To Rescue Chibok Girls by sasview: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
eyeview: This pastor has decided to do what over 120million nigerians and their leaders have refused to do and instead of encouragement to go ahead and our prayers for him to do this seemingly impossible task,we are insulting him,his tribe,his faith and even his God? Some even wishing him even ebola,I don't get it,instead of wishing death to the abductors,people are wishing death to the man who even wants to dare a divine rescue?What has gone wrong with you people's psyche? Why so much hatred especially when its in the name of God? Had that man been a wizard declaring to enter zambisa forest,you people will hail him instead.

It reminds me the case of a pastor that tried to tame Lions in UI's zoo some years back(also directed by holy spirit he claimed). Guess what happened the lion made him appetiser, one million hosanna could not save him. Better still he can go to sambisa without announcement.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Inec Time Table For Generalelection: / Ebonyi State Civil Service And Fraud / Breaking News: Ex Abia Governor Fingers Over Dimgba Igwe's Mysterious Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.