Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu (48850 Views)

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation / Troops Bust Terrorists’ Intel Network,arrest A Key Actor In Chibok Abduction / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by mykel25(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!
u're born to be a foolish fool Infact u re a certified fool for dat dumb ass analysis, if Ure not daft as tinubu aw won't d president kno d whereabout of d chibok Galz courtesy info gathered from intelligence units both locally n internationally? d military said dey kno d whereabout buh can't go in there so as not to put d Galz life in danger....m sure Ure still a sec sch boy dat heard abt GS courses from Ur elderly ones...if not u ll kno codes varies with sch

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Tunadez(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2014
maybe when tinubu tells me what he knows about funsho william's death, i will believe him by then. Bunch of liers!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Successdude(m): 3:44am On Aug 07, 2014
It is this kind of news that get me truly, sincerely,honestly, "integritingly", feel nigeria may not be developed until rapture. Naxo people take dey be citizen 4 here o Mr nelson mandela.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by hakimade(m): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2014
gboss4sure: Thiefinbu Ruled Lagos for 8years, can someone list his achievements as Governor? Imagine this man opening his mouth and accusing GEJ of been behind the chibok saga. Well sha na GEJ allow them to be running their mouth anyhow they like.
look at you lolzz Dont Compare him with GEJ ooo that can not point to one thing I benefit from his BRT programme free education programme My Gran Dad Free eye glass plz why saying what u dont know am not saying is not corrupt ooo but he is the type we need please go chk his profile plz i beg with the name of God dont compare

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by 9ja4Change(m): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Tinubu comment pain Ebola Jonathan and his PDP.sycoant supporters!!! Lmao! grin

Did anybody forced Jonathan to acknowledge knowing where the girls are and still clueless on what to do even after more than 100 dayz?!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 07, 2014
hakimade: look at you lolzz Dont Compare him with GEJ ooo that can not point to one thing I benefit from his BRT programme free education programme My Gran Dad Free eye glass plz why saying what u dont know am not saying is not corrupt ooo but he is the type we need please go chk his profile plz i beg with the name of God dont compare

If tinibu is the type of person we need in Nigeria then this country is DOOMED, so free brt and free eye glass is now achievements? Ndoh Nu, with this type of mindset am seeing this country is headed to the brick wall.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2014
Look who is speaking as if he is a saint. My friends, this criminal called Ebola Tinubu ought to be thrown in jail for harden criminals.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2014
OSUNDEFENDER again? unreliable source i must say..
EngrAbiola: The National leader of All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, said Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan was behind the abduction of the over 200 Chibok Secondary School girls in Borno State.

Bola Tinubu 4

Tinubu, who spoke at the final Mega Rally for Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola at Osogbo, said since Jonathan had told the world that he knew where the girls were kept, he knew about their abduction.

He challenged the President to tell the world why they were yet to rescue the female students despite the huge support he had gotten from international communities.

Tinubu, who ruled Lagos State for eight years said Jonathan was incompetent to rule Nigeria.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180544&cpage=1
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Nothing meaningful can ever come out from that man's mouth.. He finds it easy to spew trash.
Blackchampion: Thought he said something meaningful. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2014
So what's your point exactly?
9ja4Change: Tinubu comment pain Ebola Jonathan and his PDP.sycoant supporters!!! Lmao! grin

Did anybody forced Jonathan to acknowledge knowing where the girls are and still clueless on what to do even after more than 100 dayz?!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2014
though i really don't know what you mean by the military won't help, but i must ask you, do you know how many military men that have lost their lives since this issue started? Do you know the number of underground works being done as we're chatting now?
alex2242: wat re sum of u talkin. ......am not in support of any political parties but what tinubu said might b very true...jonathan once said he knew their sponsors and d whereabout of d girls but yet stil no results. ..even d international countries cant even help but d so-called nigeria military wont help........because d commander-in-chief of d armed force told dem not to help.
those of u supportin jonathan here should just STFU
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Thank God say na think you dey think... Bro, your thinkng no just make sense at all!!!!
Humblebloke: That and more... Methinks jonathan is the brain behind dis boko haram ish.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2014
As at that particular time, didnt you know where the girls were? We all got the new that they were in sambisa and that was the info the presido worked with..
ElFenomeno1:

You are a dimwit... why did GEJ tell the world he he knew where the girls are?!

Use your brain... use your fu..cking brain if you have one..... Oponu!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2014
i really want to know; is it that GEJ is doing nothing to bring back the girls or what? i ask this because some people seems to be of the opinion that the government is doing nothing...
greggng: My ibo brothers you should stop defending gej. History is there for you guys to learn from. Calabar , beyelsan and some part of rivers were used by nigeria to launch attack on biafra. They supported nigeria instead of biafra and this was a serious srt back to biafra. Tinubu has asked a serious question allow gej to defend himself. In a sane country gej would ve resigned for not bringing this girls home
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2014
hahahahahahahaha, you funny die, i swear!!!!!
iamodenigbo1: if only tinubu will donate his eyes to the soldiers,Nigeria will not be spending money on night vision military hardware,Apc will realy miss Gej after 2019,the love they sound of that name
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2014
You really don't need to insult borno state. That state is part of nigeria... But still on still, GEJ till thy kingdom come..
danielmichael: God punish tinubu,punish ya government then punish borno state..up GEJ till further notice
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by gentleuwa(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2014
I neva believe Tinubu can say a ting lik dis 2 our Presido,d 001 of Naija 4 dat mata.anyway i knw he is just trying 2 score cheap votes 2 Aregbosola and APC.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2014
MosquitoREBIRTH: hahahahahahahaha, you funny die, i swear!!!!!
PLS are I the great mosquito,or the forerunner?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2014
MosquitoREBIRTH: hahahahahahahaha, you funny die, i swear!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by manmade(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2014
omenka: Yours is like generational stewpidity shining like the morning sun breaking through thick clouds!!

My property goes missing. Someone tells me they know where my property is. It is logical for me to assume that that person took it in the first place.

Maybe when you eventually gain admission and attend GST108 classes, you would understand!
it's either u skipped most of the GST classes or your lecturer is a slowpoke like you ,otherwise u would have knw that if by rushing to retrieved your stolen property, u would caused more collateral damages than the value of your property common sense required you to wait for the right time to strike.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by morefire: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2014

I was going to support you because the insult got me laughing, but again your logic is wrong very wrong...

I lost my property you by chance know where it is doesn't mean you stole it now. haba if that logic is right then it means na police de steal all our properties when dem discover now..

by good punch line all the same am still laughing

#bless
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2014
ziky2010: Who are we going to believe now.Truth be told,Gej is trully incompetent to rule Nigeria

Hmmmm,there is always an element of truth in every rumor,if they say he is incompetent maybe he is under pressure or he actually know something about it,but vice versa I know for this country to move ahead,all the bad heads that has Led must be flushed out,because they are dangerous mafias,imagine if Boko Haram is a political propaganda,see the extent they can go to attain their goal,as if they will live forever,until we get a government that will think of the future of the youths,and the betterment of the country as a whole,we don't have a leader yet but robbers.imagine all the blood they had shed just for political reasons and can still come to the public to accuse themselves of being behind it.hmmmmm "there is God o all these blood that you are sharing"
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Kassidy90(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
As much as i don't wanna believe him, Sanni Abacha once said that " If insurgency lasted more than 24hrs the Govt has hand in it"
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by sleeky8(m): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2014

Chai uppercut, see as you finish the guy.

Back to topic its either the informer stole it or knows the person that stole it. But trust daft 9jarians believing shit since 1960. In a sane society GEJ would have being impeached by now.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't even know why I'm commenting.
den y commenting in the first place
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by deeobserver209(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by deeobserver209(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
OnyeIbo: This is a careless speech. Lagos pipul, do u now see the man that governed you for eight years? Do you see that he's just an ordinary tout?
I still find it hard to believe that this man Tinubu once rule Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by stteejax(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
next tin we would hear is...Jonathan sent d man wit d Ebola to Nigeria...stupid toutish party...I So hate Apc....
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by simdam500(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't even know why I'm commenting.
for atleast your post can increase by 1. Lol
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by josite: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2014
ive said it before.tinubu lacks the charm,the aura,the mystery,the invisibilty that folks like awolowo has.
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by isrecole: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Are Nigerians still taking Tinubu serious?? I don't think so because Nigerians know that Tinubu is a drug baron and an addict who must have sniffed cocaine before he made his unguarded statements. Is Tinubu competent to rule Nigeria with his FAKE CREDENTIALS?
Re: President Jonathan Is Behind Chibok Abduction – Tinubu by BUTICANT: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
HOW CAN TINUBU BE THIS MALICIOUS JUST BECAUSE OF ACQUIRING POWER. WHAT IS HE DOING ABOUT THE CHIBOK GIRLS? MUST YOU BE A LEADER TO CONTRIBUTE YOUR OWN QUOTA TO YOUR COUNTRY? I THINK HIS ILLNESS IS BEGINNING TO AFFECT HIS BRAIN TO MAKE UNCALLED UTTERANCES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.