Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) (2324 Views)

See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) / Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / 11yr Old Paraguayan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Step Father Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by bigemmmybig(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2014
In this new story, a young boy was playing with a lion and later went on to play with a tiger but gets the shocker of his life....

The boy's father said that at the moment of attack, he was taking care of
his other 3yr old son and did not see the boy surpassing the security area but
witnesses said the father was right next door and saw the boy playing with the animals and was having fun.

The boy survived, his right arm was completely amputated. The person who
helped said he spoke in shock: "I'm going to die, I do not feel my arm".
It's a lot of adrenaline for a poor boy...

parents please watch your kids when next you go to the zoo

vibesngist..com/2014/08/video-11-year-old-boy-jokes-with-tiger.html?m=1

Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by bigemmmybig(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2014

Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by kenny1795(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
Awww so sorry
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by nairamaverick(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2014
I'm sure the tiger was playing with him too.. grin

1 Like

Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by bigemmmybig(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2014
nairamaverick: I'm sure the tiger was playing with him too.. grin

play keh... abeg oo i no wan dis knd yeye play
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by 5minsmadness: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
They should give the tiger the rest of the arm instead of throwing it away.
grin grin grin

Lord, that was mean of me. I'm sorry. cry
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by nairamaverick(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2014
bigemmmybig:

play keh... abeg oo i no wan dis knd yeye play
the tiger dey on him own, e be like the pikin don tire to dey play with toys and pets and him wan try something new
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by bigemmmybig(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2014
nairamaverick: the tiger dey on him own, e be like the pikin don tire to dey play with toys and pets and him wan try something new

hahahaha somtin new wit tiger, i no even wan tink am sef
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by MARKone(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2014
Oyibos are the worst parents anybody can have.

2 Likes

Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by nairamaverick(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
bigemmmybig:

hahahaha somtin new wit tiger, i no even wan tink am sef
lol...you dey mind the pikin
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by EfemenaXY: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
bigemmmybig: In this new story, a young boy was playing with a lion and later went on to play with a tiger but gets the shocker of his life....

The boy's father said that at the moment of attack, he was taking care of
his other 3yr old son and did not see the boy surpassing the security area but
witnesses said the father was right next door and saw the boy playing with the animals and was having fun.

The boy survived, his right arm was completely amputated. The person who
helped said he spoke in shock: "I'm going to die, I do not feel my arm".
It's a lot of adrenaline for a poor boy...

parents please watch your kids when next you go to the zoo

What sort of story is this? And most importantly, what kind of zoo is this?

First of all, dangerous animals like wild cats would normally be kept way out of reach from the viewing public. There should have been high security fences and several enclosures separating those animals from the people.

Secondly, where were the zoo keepers / staff? It beats me how a child could have gained access into a supposedly tight security area - but not only that, but was seen to be playing with the animals? And nobody raised the alarm? Assuming the staff were sleeping at their posts??

Thirdly, the father didn't notice his son was missing from his side? Or did notice (according to "onlookers"wink but wasn't bothered?

Abeg this story is too unrealistic to be true. The graphic pictures up there could be true - but most likely from another story and not this cooked-up-fable from a blogger desperately seeking traffic to his site. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by arithcom(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:

First of all, dangerous animals like wild cats would normally be kept way out of reach from the viewing public. There should have been high security fences and several enclosures separating those animals from the people.

Secondly, where were the zoo keepers / staff? It beats me how a child could have gained access into a supposedly tight security area - but not only that, but was seen to be playing with the animals? And nobody raised the alarm? Assuming the staff were sleeping at their posts??

Thirdly, the father didn't notice his son was missing from his side? Or did notice (according to "onlookers"wink but wasn't bothered?

Abeg this story is too unrealistic to be true. The graphic pictures up there could be true - but most likely from another story and not this cooked-up-fable from a blogger desperately seeking traffic to his site. cheesy
and lastly why would a tiger eat just one hand of a strugling living being without any scratch on other more fleshy parts.
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by EfemenaXY: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2014
arithcom: and lastly why would a tiger eat just one hand of a strugling living being without any scratch on other more fleshy parts.

True that.

Anything for bloggers smiley
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by 5minsmadness: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2014
First off, it could have been a PETTING ZOO. The people are allowed to touch the animals there although the animal's trainer is always close by.

Secondly, Google Zoo animal attacks. You'll be amazed how stuuuupid people (especially white folks) can be. I have seen a guy jump over not one but two wire fences to meet a bear cos of a dare from his friends.

Thirdly look at those pictures. The flesh has been stripped off the bone. Obviously the boy was trying to pet the animal with his dominant right hand and was grabbed on same hand by the animal. The boy would have tried to pull away while the nearby trainer would restrain the animal as best he could.

Ipso facto, this is a true story.

cc efemenaxy, arithcom
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by ryom(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2014
dem no dey hear word, they think life's a joke.
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by EfemenaXY: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
5minsmadness: First off, it could have been a PETTING ZOO. The people are allowed to touch the animals there although the animal's trainer is always close by.

Secondly, Google Zoo animal attacks. You'll be amazed how stuuuupid people (especially white folks) can be. I have seen a guy jump over not one but two wire fences to meet a bear cos of a dare from his friends.

Thirdly look at those pictures. The flesh has been stripped off the bone. Obviously the boy was trying to pet the animal with his dominant right hand and was grabbed on same hand by the animal. The boy would have tried to pull away while the nearby trainer would restrain the animal as best he could.

Ipso facto, this is a true story.

cc efemenaxy, arithcom

I know what Petting Zoos are.

They're also sometimes called Petting Farms and contain mostly domesticated animals / herbivores like donkeys, cows, sheep, and so on. Sometimes they do have tamed, wild animals (though rare) that are tame (docile) enough to feed and touch. These zoos are designed to provide mostly placid, domesticated, herbivores that are safe enough for kids to feed and touch and you usually get them in city parks. I've taken my kids to these a fair number of times.

They are however a very different to the real zoo experience where you do get the wild animals that are separated via several enclosures from the general public and contact is near impossible. At least this is how it is in most western countries.
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
you people should watch the video of what happened before making judgment on the location etc......to me, the only person responsible for this unfortunate accident is the FATHER of the child who was present and didnt act accordingly to tell his child, who had jumped the guard rail, to step away! the tiger grabbed the hand through the fence when the child was foolishly playing around that animal like it was a house pet (foolish and irresponsible parents)

here is the video before the mauling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8lmbkL8LM
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
EfemenaXY:

True that.

Anything for bloggers smiley
don't be too quick to condemn. This kind of thing almost happened in my presence last year. The lions were in a cage with wide partitions large enough to allow human hands through. the silly girl put her samsung phone through it to take pictures only for the cat to pounce on her, luckily she withdrew her hand but the phone fell inside the cage
Re: 11yr Old Boy Jokes With Tiger And Gets His Hand Chopped Off(graphic pix) by bigemmmybig(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
EfemenaXY:

u get mouth grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8lmbkL8LM

.com

(1) (Reply)

Typical Differences Between An American Family And A Nigerian Family in pictures / I Need Revenge / Amazing Wedding Gifts You Can Give The Just Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.