Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,322 members, 7,971,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? (1327 Views)

Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
for me I will go for the money oooo
As u see me so I rili niD the money me anD jesus go tok 4 prayer!!!
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by englishmart(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2014
To hell with the money.
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his precious soul.

All we need do is seek the kingdom of God first and every other thing becomes ours.

Lest I forget,
The poster ahead of me has been busy posting bbm pins for some funny channels since 1299 AC
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
silver and gold ... I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
A date with Jesus jare, he can give me more than that 50million self.
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul , even if am given a trillion I won't place it before my closest friend .
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by eraly(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
I will go for JESUS o. If the money finish, na the same JESUS you go run to.

And with JESUS with you, you go get rest of mind
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Tallesty1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
deb6: A date with Jesus jare, he can give me more than that 50million self.
No! He will tell you to sell the little you have and give to the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Elantracey: What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul , even if am given a trillion I won't place it before my closest friend .
Sixty angels just fainted because you called Jesus your closest friend.gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by purplesummer(f): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
I'll go on a date with Jesus and ask Him for 50million tongue tongue
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tallesty1: No! He will tell you to sell the little you have and give to the poor.
I will gladly do it, being with Jesus is the best thing that can happen to someone.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tallesty1: Sixty angels just fainted because you called Jesus your closest friend.gringringrin
Hmm... are you trying to say she can't ve Jesus as a closest friend
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Tallesty1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
deb6: I will gladly do it, being with Jesus is the best thing that can happen to someone.
I lol'd. You don't need to hear it from him b4 u do it.

Blessed are those who didn't see and yet the believed.
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Tallesty1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
deb6: Hmm... are you trying to say she can't ve Jesus as a closest friend
She can buh they are not 4 now.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Definitely Jesus.
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tallesty1: Sixty angels just fainted because you called Jesus your closest friend.gringringrin

ooops that fabulous. I think they've forgotten that am just a little lower than them and am gonna judge them cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tallesty1: I lol'd. You don't need to hear it from him b4 u do it.

Blessed are those who didn't see and yet the believed.
Hmmmmmm...
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Acidosis(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
A "date" with Jesus ke?

Are you m a d, OP? (No apology)

Jesus be like your corrupt boyfriend and girlfriend, shey?

Do you know the meaning of "date"?

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by OohMpa: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
If it's black Jesus, then fück dem bïtches and paper. We gonna smoke some joint together....

If it's white Jesus, ooh Mpa will slap his face with the #50
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by dasparrow: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
@Post

What is a mere 50 million Naira? Are our leaders not stealing way more than that from our national coffers? Did 20 billion US dollars not go missing in our dear Nigeria? Anyways, my soul is not for sale. I will pick Jesus Christ of Nazareth any day, anytime, again and again. Jesus Christ can bless me with even more money than that paltry sum you are mentioning here. If He could make folks like King Solomon, Joseph who was sold by his brothers and Job who trusted God despite all his afflictions filthy rich, then Jesus Christ or Jehovah God can do it for me as well. I choose Jesus Christ! Come to think of it, my tuition alone in the USA back then for both undergrad and grad school cost more than the equivalent of 50 million Naira and my folks paid it all. So, Christ Jesus it is!
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Acidosis: A "date" with Jesus ke?

Are you m a d, OP? (No apology)

Jesus be like your corrupt boyfriend and girlfriend, shey?

Do you know the meaning of "date"?
hmm? What is the meanin?
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by voltron777: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
One of my Favorite BBM Channels C000E701C
Or Search for "Just Soccer" to join
Strictly for football crazy once on BBM
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Acidosis(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
hulkhiharitoz: hmm? What is the meanin?

Okay, let me start by saying "SORRY" for calling you a lunatic sad Your approach is nice & mature. I am sorry, sir.

Date means: a romantic appointment or engagement.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by mstik(f): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
N50 million...
why? I'm already in a relationship with Jesus smiley

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by PrettySpicey(f): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
I'd go on the date with Jesus... oh yes, I would grin

and it will go like this:

ME: Dear Lord. *smiling charmingly*

JESUS: Yes, my little princess? *looking at me lovingly*

ME: Do you know I just gave up the temptation of N50m just to be here with you on this date? *thinking why beat the bush? He's All Knowing for heavens sake!*

JESUS: *still smiling lovingly* I know.

ME: of course you do, Lord. And I'm sure you also know why I did it.

JESUS: I guess I do. *smile wider*

ME: *exhales with a satisfied smile.* In that case let's not waste further time. *draws out a wad of N500 notes* Lord, this is N5000. I just want you to know that I love you very much and believe completely in Your Almighty Powers. Which is why I brought this, so you can show me same love and compassion you showed the multitude when you fed them and left 12 baskets of remnants.

**I went home filled with unspeakable joy and never having to worry about ANYTHING again **
grin

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by kingbella: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Elantracey: What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul , even if am given a trillion I won't place it before my closest friend .

by closest friend u mean Jesus or ur normal bestie?
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by dharamanil(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
hopelink1: silver and gold ... I'd rather have Jesus than silver and gold

I will go with Jesus and ask of 100m since he gats all
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by frankmoney(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
I will choose Jesus anytym any day...........he is my love...my lord and master
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
N50 million o.those girls saying a date with jesus pls be honest na una righteous pass.Even if they say a date with a monkey and N50 million or a date with jesus,i knw majority will take the monkey and the money

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
PrettySpicey: I'd go on the date with Jesus... oh yes, I would grin

and it will go like this:

ME: Dear Lord. *smiling charmingly*

JESUS: Yes, my little princess? *looking at me lovingly*

ME: Do you know I just gave up the temptation of N50m just to be here with you on this date? *thinking why beat the bush? He's All Knowing for heavens sake!*

JESUS: *still smiling lovingly* I know.

ME: of course you do, Lord. And I'm sure you also know why I did it.

JESUS: I guess I do. *smile wider*

ME: *exhales with a satisfied smile.* In that case let's not waste further time. *draws out a wad of N500 notes* Lord, this is N5000. I just want you to know that I love you very much and believe completely in Your Almighty Powers. Which is why I brought this, so you can show me same love and compassion you showed the multitude when you fed them and left 12 baskets of remnants.

**I went home filled with unspeakable joy and never having to worry about ANYTHING again **
grin

chei ma'am Spicey, and here i am thinking i'd just bone Jesus and go for the 5mila, never knowing there is a way to do them both. Wallahi na u get sense pass.
Re: Question Of The Day: A Date With Jesus Or N50million? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ashonibarenla:

chei ma'am Spicey, and here i am thinking i'd just bone Jesus and go for the 5mila, never knowing there is a way to do them both. Wallahi na u get sense pass.
what if Jesus says you should give everyfin to d needy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Always Makes You A More Confident Person? / What Do I Do, Pls / Would You Forgive Ur Girlfriend Whom Because Of Her U Got Beaten Nd She Left U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.