Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,863 members, 7,949,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

As BH, Failed, Is "Ebola Virus" Not Trying To REMOVE Jonathan As The President ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As BH, Failed, Is "Ebola Virus" Not Trying To REMOVE Jonathan As The President ? (747 Views)

APC Leaders Want Buhari To Remove Jonathan’s Appointees / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As BH, Failed, Is "Ebola Virus" Not Trying To REMOVE Jonathan As The President ? by TRUTHTELA: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
With my limited knowledge of how covert & intelligence game is being played, I'm of the opinion that this " EBOLA" or the BIOLOGICAL WEAPON that was brought into Nigeria, is not as NORMAL as the media will make you to believe.

Remember, the " HEALTH WORKER" that was used in Pakistan, to confirm that yes, Osama bin Laden, lives in that house? Pakistan, jailed him, the Dr, was recruited for a COVERT MISSION, he knew what he was getting into ( he might die in the process or after doing it), yet he did the bidding of those that recruited him.

On Monday , Associated press, reported ( investigative journalism ) how " USA HEALTH & AID WORKERS" in Cuba, were used for political and intelligence purposes.

I don't always fall for conspiracy theories, but the movement of this " EBOLA" is not making sense to me.

Take a look at this Ebola: Patrick Sawyer ( the Liberian that brought " EBOLA"wink , THE WIFE HAVENT SEEN HIM FOR OVER A YEAR ( red flag).

" Ebola" has an incubation period, Patrick, is educated, he KNEW he had the " EBOLA " in him, he didn't show any SYMPTOMS in Liberia, all these days, he was still good in Togo, but the moment he got to Lagos, airport, ALL THE EXTREME SIGNS OF EBOLA STARTED MANIFESTING ( think about that).

The USA "Doctors" came from an NGO, called SAMARITANS PURSE, this name will make you feel at home with anyone coming to " HELP" you. These two " doctors" are in Liberia, the same country where Patrick, is from. Are there other USA, " Samaritans " working in other EBOLA infected countries? Or they chose help Liberia because of their historical link with USA ?

The two American " doctors " have been in Liberia, helping EBOLA patients, they have been taking all the necessary measures to protect themselves. THE MOMENT PATRICK DELIVERED EBOLA IN LAGOS, all of a sudden, the two USA " doctors" got infected with EBOLA, not one doctor, two of them just got infected ( check the timeline). Americans need to play along so that their will be a global media coverage of EBOLA. Patrick, is dead and the USA " doctors" have left Liberia, courtesy of special plane & equipments ( isolation to PURGE THEM OF THE BIOLOGICAL WEAPON, debrief and make sure they don't talk to family and press), soon, the attention will be shifted to " NIGERIA EBOLA & nobody will remember these two " doctors " again.

Prior, to last week, did anyone hear of any " VACCINE" ( even a non tested one) that can help EBOLA patients to stabilize? The moment two USA citizens ( white) got infected, then HERE IS A VACCINE THAT WAS ONLY TESTED ON MONKEYS.

Patrick, was on a CLANDESTINE mission, and he executed it well. I hope none of Jonathan's aides was in that flight with him? If not, here's my THOUGHT, until proven otherwise:

This " EBOLA " might bring so much death and people will rise against Jonathan's government, " how he didn't ban flights, " how he went to USA while Nigeria was on fire, " how he's not competent, " how people are dying like crazy under his government. Very soon you'll see hash tag, #JonathanShouldGo will take over from #BringBackOurGirls

In addition, it's easier to mobilize and shut down Nigeria from Lagos , as I'm writing this, trust me, PEOPLE ARE DOING THE GROUNDWORK OF HOW TO MOBILIZE FOR STREET PROTEST OR NATIONWIDE STRIKE when the time comes.

This's a super ORCHESTRATED mission and it will be worse for Jonathan because, Nigeria doctors are on strike. When humans go to sleep, that's when ALIENS do their mission, call it spying, eavesdropping etc, and when the ALIENS mark you down, IT TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD FOR YOU TO MAKE IT ( remember MKO & Abacha, it wasn't a coincidence ). The Doctors strike in Nigeria, is not a coincidence.

Military take over will backfire, they have to use civil unrest and any other means necessary. They don't care if thousands have to die, remember Hiroshima & Nagasaki ?

You're free to think for yourself & believe in anything, but, you see this Patrick Sawyer & his EBOLA ( the biological weapon he brought into Nigeria ) it's targeted at the INCUMBENT GOVERNMENT. If it works out as they planned, then, you'll use " USA GOVERNMENT HAS DISPATCHED DOCTORS & EBOLA VACCINE TO NIGERIA, to " HELP" stop the virus. Bookmark this!!!

If you look at things CRITICALLY, not just as CNN, said it, you'll get it.
Re: As BH, Failed, Is "Ebola Virus" Not Trying To REMOVE Jonathan As The President ? by agriboom: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ok now I agree, weed is bad for the brain! angry

1 Like

Re: As BH, Failed, Is "Ebola Virus" Not Trying To REMOVE Jonathan As The President ? by Mogidi: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
To remove ebola you gotta remove eBola Ahmed Tinubu leader of the eBolas e'g, Adebola, Adegbola, Adedamola and all other adjectives or names that end with "ola".

Deport the "ola's" to Republic of Benin now.
Re: As BH, Failed, Is "Ebola Virus" Not Trying To REMOVE Jonathan As The President ? by tpia1: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
why is there so much paranoia about the office of president?

is it not just an office?

1 Like

Re: As BH, Failed, Is "Ebola Virus" Not Trying To REMOVE Jonathan As The President ? by mrmetoo1: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
BH has failed? I didn't know the girls were back and the killings had stopped.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa/fulani Tribal Classification Is A Cheat / Tb Joshua :important Message To Nigeria Concerning Ebola Outbreak / What Succesful People Do Before Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.