Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain (853 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain / Palin's (McCain's Vice) Teenage Daughter Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by carmelily: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2008
Couldn't stop laughing when i saw these real pics. Who looks PRESIDENTIAL now? grin grin

Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by carmelily: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2008
McCain was trying to walk around the desk to shake Bob Schieffer's hand. He started by following Obama to stage right (Obama's side), but Schieffer went to stage left. They did a little indecision jig, at the end of which McCain made the funny face, then both McCain and Schieffer went stage left.
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
I said it, As soon as I saw this the other day, I knew some people out there where going to try to make a HUGE DEAL out of his poking fun at himself this way. KAI!!!!
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by DisGuy: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I said it, As soon as I saw this the other day, I knew some people out there where going to try to make a HUGE DEAL out of his poking fun at himself this way. KAI!!!!

dont you think it's fair game? it's the American elections after all
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by SeanT21(f): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
Let him loose!!!

Mccain is Just having fun.
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by DisGuy: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2008
Nah he's choking on pretzels
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by McKren(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2008
not sure what to make of this pics

John McCain is simply not in tune with the television age.
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by Pataki: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
Is he a dog or something? undecided
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by TOYOSI20(f): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2008
. . . . . wth?. . . . . .

Why is he looking friggin' retarded, is he ok?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

looks like he's going to have a stroke, . . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 19, 2008
rotflmao!! grin grin grin

This has got to be photoshopped
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by carmelily: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

rotflmao!! grin grin grin

This has got to be photoshopped

@Ruby

Honest, this wasn't photoshopped! Mccain has proven over and over again that he has no idea how to act on tv. body language and facial expressions, ZERO.
Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by carmelily: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2008
dude walks on H2O. Not photoshopped either grin

Re: Not Photoshopped! - The Real Mccain by Laurnetta(f): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2008
Mccain is such a douchebag undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Conversation Between A Palestinian And An Israeli / EFF Is 'going To Gaza' / Woman Abandons Kids In Car And Goes On Sexual Spree With Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.