Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,905 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together (16682 Views)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 / SHOCKER: Fallen Angel Found In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2006
shocked shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Intrigue(f): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2006
since clocky was dying 2 meet u, he may have changed his mind as soon as u did!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2006
sweetie clocky knows where to find me if he wanted to wink cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Eurphoria(f): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2006
nah , i did say i wont be attending
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by edygirl(f): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2006
Does it mean nobody went. Hahaha, this is funny.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2006
you know sometimes u think u have got things sorted but all of a sudden something comes up right out of the blue.
But lets meet up again very soon.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2006
edygirl:

Does it mean nobody went. Hahaha, this is funny.

the folks that attended agreed to keep the details classified, most people that came did not even contribute on this thread at all. Remember i had a list, they just declared thier intentions and came.

Did i say classified?

we'll be meeting up again at Notting hill, finito!
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2006
@clocky, you need to move from your house with immediate effect, i hear most of the arrested terrorists live in E17, or are u one?
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Vieira(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2006
Sorry I missed it.
The sad thing is that I was in the westend upto till 7pm!!
But me and my coz had been out at a course all day and were really tired.
Hope you had a good time.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2006
@viera, i understand your case, ur endz is distant and we would not want to keep you out late.

only viera and coco are forgiven!

the rest of you owe me big time, and u must pay. especially clocky, i dont accept ur apologies at all
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2006
wale don't worry ill pay u back big time. wink
So how r we meeting for notthing hill. That place can get crowded o.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2006
@clocky,i appreciate that, you can send a cheque to my account. maybe about £1000 or more. grin

i understand the Nottinghil issue, the crowd can get too much but we may meet up at the Nigerian corner.

i'll have to work it out.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by LoverBwoy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2006
cheesy see how all of una wan see pics  grin if nobody shows up then, how can there be pics? na wa for my naija people sef  smiley

As per notting hill . . . i don think im going to the nigerian section this year its da same ol' thing, its always boring just people starring and lookin for their lost ones  cheesy "OH BOY HOW U TAKE ENTER DIS COUNTRY WHO DASH U VISA" , then fight fight

i don't even think we will be able to see meet up there, maybe before u get there but not when u get there

let go to the afterparty MTVBASE afterparty   cool
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2006
@loverbwoy, u be correct guy, twas fun hanging with u guyz. As per Notting hill, i understand what ure saying but i think it will be different this year.

MTN is sponsoring and they are bringing nigerian acts, i wont be suprised to see 2face perfoming.

This is my source http://www.businessdayonline.com/?c=55&a=7545

Remember they just finished Nigerian Music Awards and a lot of the artistes will still be in town for carnival.

PS: Hope Jide gets lucky with that Chic, regards to all your cousins. safe.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by desiree(f): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2006
What’s the point behind a NL get together and no pictures undecided undecided
We Naijas and our elusiveness sha!!
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by diddy4(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2006
why are u guys so eager to know what happened or see pics? lets face it, they did the normal thing. no need saying classified and ish. the only thing we wont know are those dat didnt go but as far as a "get together" is concerned, it is the same ol' thing; they come, they eat, drink, dance, have fun, some guys hook up with some girl( which was the plan). those that hooked up might have a one week sex and the thing is history, the lucky ones might stay together and start a r/ship.

there aint nothing new under the sun. they just trynna make u guys think that something unimaginable happened. me ke just they where im at they count my stacks. 2 years from now, i can go wherever i wann@ go and party from morning till night without shaking by God's grace.

no long thing. it is simple, drink, eat, dance and do some other fun stuff, sex and go. tori don end.

@walelead
dats how i roll.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by luvu567(f): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2006
lol
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2006
guys i just want to do this thing over, u lot make a date with a tleast two weeks notice and i wil be there. cheesy

heels and all cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2006
Due to popular demand, we will be meeting up again on the 26th of August 2006,6pm at Queens Ice rink and Bowling, at Bayswater

no rants, no stories just show up
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2006
wale where is that ?
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by delboy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2006
whuz up to all the good ppls that turned up last saturday @ the Trocadero. Wale nice one.

Am thinking about the 26th, bank holiday. I will see if I can make it
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 12:07am On Aug 15, 2006
@Delboy, please try and make it, this will be bigger and better.

@clocky, its an ice rink and bowling alley at Bayswater, just 2 mins walk from Queensway station on the central line.
it was one of the places that was suggested by someone earlier, check out the website

http://www.queensiceandbowl.co.uk/index.php?loaded=1
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2006
its easier and better to meet up here, one of the problems we had at Trocadero was the crowd and locating each other was difficult, this issue would not happen here.

maybe the after party can continue at Steam bar for those interested. cheers.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Intrigue(f): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2006
Walelead, Nice one! cheesy cheesy
Will DEFINITELY DEFINITELY make it this time!!
No stories at all grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2006
@Intrigue
What part of London are you at ?
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2006
wale the arranger grin u too much.
Anyway i gat d addy and i ve crossed out my diary for that day .definately will be there. no excuses this time around.

@Intrigue
i will be Intrigued to meet u wink

@Coco
You must be there this time around. Else i will come and drag u from ur house cheesy

@Euphoria
Whats up na. we dont even hear from u again. Will u be coming ?

@NoLongThin
I need to see u. Maybe u can talk business .i need a job in a Fortune 500 company wink.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2006
@clocky, nothing dey happen, we are together on that day

has anyone heard from@akolawole.@kellorah and @dondele

they all need to be there
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2006
dondele lives in london shocked o lawd he needs to come so that i can slap him angry

@clocky i will be there lipsrsealed

@walelead sweetie i said at least two weeks notice but am there this time. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by diddy4(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2006
for those asking for dondele, he is in LA for hols, imm@ meet at the airport cuzz we be going to UK together. we will be staying at finsbury park (wherever that is). im not so sure if im gon be there but im sure his coming to london and i doubt he wann@ meet any of y'all except coco. for reasons best known to them. angry angry angry

i dont wann@ meet some ppl and they are going to this get together thingy. its putting me off totally.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2006
diddy suga whats wrong kiss so much anger smiley
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Intrigue(f): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2006
@MrLoverman, I'm at Barking, & u?
@Clocky, Same here! grin
@Diddy4, Who's putting u off?
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2006
@Intrigue
I used to live in barking once schooled there nice place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings / 7 Reasons Why Your New Products Failed In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.