Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,944 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together (16683 Views)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Top Ten Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders In 2015 / SHOCKER: Fallen Angel Found In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2006
4 Play:

I have another idea .Lets have a Mess session

u naughy boy
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2006
4play !!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Eurphoria(f): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2006
Hey clocky

wah gwan? you alrite? where you been hiding? smiley anyways hope you are good, just wondering when they will finalise this meet-up, i certainly would love to meet you guys smiley
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2006
@4play, no be me and you them go see for spearmint Rhino, God forbid

@coc029,
its shocking to hear that someone in UK does not know the almighty Trocadero, i bet you do but can't seem to remember.

its at the popular Picadilly Circus, stand in front of the Giant screens and look a bit to the right and there you are.

Or ask anyone for Trocadero at Picadilly circus(They may laugh cos its right in front of you)

Address: 1 Piccadilly Circus, London, W1J 0TR,
Popular venues at The Trocadero Include Rainforest Bar, Bar Rumba, Yo sushi and Funland, you cant misss it.

Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2006
you never said if you can change the date, and i am good for a friday night not saturday.

I WOULD HATE TO SPEND MONEY ON A SEXY OUTFIT ONLY TO RETURN HOME EARLY

I DO NOT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE MUSIC, HIP HOP, R&B, DANCE HALL, OLD S THATS MA THINK.

so this place better be swinging.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2006
Everybody listern to the Coco.
Do u like the Coco . i like the coco. Do u want the coco. i want the Coco. Make i tell dcoco ha make i tell them d coco
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2006
clocky:

Do u like the Coco . i like the coco. Do u want the coco. i want the Coco. Make i tell dcoco ha make i tell them d coco

clocky how old r you! angry grin
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2006
Coco i am old enough  wink
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2006
i take that you are a teenager grin
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2006
haba Coco i old pass u o. grin
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2006
really any way i am taking ma kids to camp i will be back in about 30 min hope to see u when i get back
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2006
Oh Coco u ve gat kids shocked . Anyways i'll be here when u get back
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2006
@coco 29,
its not for me to change the date. You need to convince the house to find a suitable date.

you saw how difficult it was to fix a venue, so goodluck with that

At least you got clocky on your side, he'll help to convince the likes of Viera and Akolawole
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2006
clocky:

Oh Coco u ve gat kids shocked . Anyways i'll be here when u get back

yes i do, 4 to be exact see i told ou i was older than you.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by haywhy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2006
What about Legoland windsor
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by OldGlory1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2006
Coco29

You are 29 and have 4 kids? I disrespected you earlier on this thread, and i apologize. Damn mad respect to you. I did not think women have more than 2 Kids anymore. Good Job.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by LoverBwoy(m): 1:50am On Aug 01, 2006
so after trocadero , is the party going straight to the club or something?

or how are u planning it @ walelead

clocky:

nice one grin, i guess u were trying to give coco29 "ur coco" wink
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2006
Old Glory:

Coco29

You are 29 and have 4 kids? I disrespected you earlier on this thread, and i apologize. Damn mad respect to you. I did not think women have more than 2 Kids anymore. Good Job.

i do not know if to take this as an insult or a compliment undecided undecided

ps i still look good to grin grin

i was told that trocadero is for teeny bobpers (kids now now i think it is best we go bowling get to know each other and arange to go clubbing on the next outing.)
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2006
There are lots of events at the Trocadero, so the young people go there for thier own kids stuff. its west-end so lots of teenage outta-towners come around.

however, i dont envisage kids at clubs and bowling alleys on a saturday evening.

There is a bowling alley @ Trocadero, that would be our meeting point.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2006
ok sweeie but i still can't make it on the 12 hope you guys change the date, i am 29 i can't mixed with (chilen) i get enough of that at home cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2006
by the way what you doing online so early cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2006
Hey Coco na wa o. You mean u don born 4 kids. You husband carry vex o. grin
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by OldGlory1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2006
Coco29

I assure you it was a compliment!
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by puree: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2006
hey wale,
av sent u a mail.
live in the docklands, so am quite central, so the city 's not a bad idea.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2006
Hi everyone,
im concerned about Coco29, she cant make it on the 12th of August and she clamors that we change the date.
im alright to shift it to any date you guys choose as long as its a Friday or saturday.

Please air your views and lets be a lil considerate. cheers all
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by nolongthin(m): 1:40am On Aug 02, 2006
dude why change the date for one person?, send her pictures man!!i mean she's gonna come and act all matronly and dull boys, best delete in time,

change the date and everything becomes long, i can assure u that 80% of the people saying they'll come won't show (trust naija people), went to the Penthouse on saturday and it was off the hinges!, best believe we're better off there afterwards than anywhere else (plus we get to discharge all the long naija babes we're with and roll wiv them continental specs) Like JAY said " if y'all niggas aint talking about large money what's the point?"
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Eurphoria(f): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2006
who is this fella nolongthing sef? Mr large money talk

Whats with the gangsta talk? are you some kind of ny gangsta lost in london or something?

Wale if these are the kind of people coming , then i would go do something else, dont want to be hearing about ''niggaz and the rest'' when i am trying to relax and have fun.
Geez that word Nigga , hate hate hate. I'd ratrher go help coco with baby sitting, she says she has four pikinis abi? (4? nah wah coco only you?)
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2006
clocky:

Hey Coco na wa o. You mean u don born 4 kids. You husband carry vex o. grin

i left my husband 5 yr ago i am a free agent. grin
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by Coco29(f): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2006
nolongthin:

dude why change the date for one person?, send her pictures man!!i mean she's going to come and act all matronly and dull boys, best delete in time,

change the date and everything becomes long, i can assure u that 80% of the people saying they'll come won't show (trust naija people), went to the Penthouse on saturday and it was off the hinges!, best believe we're better off there afterwards than anywhere else (plus we get to discharge all the long naija babes we're with and roll with them continental specs) Like JAY said " if y'all niggas aint talking about large money what's the point?"

who is this 2PAC wannabe, i hate going out with yahoo ducks so please be mature not every one are big spenders there is no point spending£500 on alcohol, and that gangsta attitude leave it at home mate.

@wale i will come the 12 but only to the bowling alley i have business early the next morning.

AND WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT ME AND MA KIDS YES I HAVE FOUR, LOVE THEM TO BITS AND I LOOK GOOD TO DAMN GOOD.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by clocky(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2006
@walelead

Coco has spoken that she would be coming on the 12 but just for bowling so i think we are good to go.
But like the 2pac impersonator noted some people will definately indicate their interest to come and then not show up. But bros just count me in sha i'll definately be there.

@Coco

na wa o. so u be free agent now grin .

@Euphoria
Dont mind the guy joo.
You shall be in the company of real classy gentlemen. that i promise because i am definately one.
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2006
@nolongthin, Brov, if you want to spend large money, no worries. im game for after parties.

@eurphoria,
i apologize if @nolongthin has offended you in his speech
i have no influence over who is coming or not, ive never met anyone coming and i cant speak about thier characters. We are going to have to deal with people however they act, its only for one day innit.

@coco29, we'd be happy to have you around, even if its for a few minutes. Thanks
Re: Nairalanders In London: Let's Get Together by waleleader(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2006
@clocky, you be the main organizer,we were not expecting you to miss out, and wassup with Coco man. Wait until that day and maybe******who knows

i assure everyone that people are going to be at thier best behavior that day, Wale knows a bit of a psychology and can make a gentleman out of anyone.

PS: no suits, blazers and tie oh , cos i cannot afford one grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings / 7 Reasons Why Your New Products Failed In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.