Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,420 members, 7,932,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? (664 Views)

2015/2016 BPL Fixtures Is Out. Check Your Team / A Thread For NFL Fanatics - Daily News/Results....Rep For Your Team / NBA. . . Represent Your Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? by Djoshea(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
As is common with the transfer market,a lot of transfer rumours abound.various players linked with various clubs,so i decided to create this thread to know what you as a fan of whichever club you are want.i'm a manutd fan and i'd really love to see cuadrado,vidal,vermaleen and de jong.i believe the above players will suit lvg's new 3 5 2 formation perfectly.cuadrado is d perfect wing bak with excellent tackling,interception,skill&chance creation.vidal is an awesome midfield enforcer as well as de jong(he might be old but he gets the job done&will be very cheap) and vermaleen because he can play as a centre back and left back and will serve as cover for shaw.of course players cant come without some leaving and i believe cleverly,fellaini,nani&kagawa should be sold.young should be kept cos he seems to have rediscovered some of his old self under van gaal&cos he contributes to the number of english players demanded of epl teams.so arsenal,chelsea,liverpool,barca,madrid fans out there,which players do you still want in/out of your team.
Re: Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? by 1goodman: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
I'd love to see basten Schwarzenegger play for chelsea fc.. Dat guy is superb!

1 Like

Re: Which Players Would You Love To See In/out Of Your Team? by Djoshea(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
@1goodman that means mikel would surely have to leave cos schwein plays in the dmf position just like mikel does

(1) (Reply)

Some Mind-bending Strategy Games / Best Transfer Deal Of This Window? / Another $50,000 Up For Grabs As Okagbare Chases 200m DL Trophy: TONITE @ 8.04PM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.