Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree (play Music From Your Phone) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree (play Music From Your Phone) (1135 Views)

Bluetooth Car Mp3 Player Kit With FM Transmitter For Handsfree Call / All-in-1 Car FM Transmitter; Charger Holder; Handsfree Dock 4 Smartphones/iphone / Car Bluetooth Rearview Mirror Wireless Handsfree Kit +Mp3 Player (Premium Model) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree (play Music From Your Phone) by ogene70: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
In-Car Fm Transmitter For iphone,samsung,blackberry and all Phones
2 in 1 FM transmitter and Car Handsfree portable device 2 in 1 FM transmitter and Car Handsfree device. Direct from manufacturer. Comes with USB car charger. So does not need to charge from your phone. Has rechargeable battery that lasts 5 hours. Once connected to your phones earphone Jack, will broadcast on whatever frequency you choose. Tune your car or any radio to that frequency and you can listen to your music on your radio. If you have an incoming call, just pick the call and you can drive and call at the same time. When you finish your call the music starts again. Works on all phones. Resellers wanted Nation wide. Info; 08170010547, whatsapp: 08023545583

Re: Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree (play Music From Your Phone) by billionman: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
How much is it?
Re: Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree (play Music From Your Phone) by ogene70: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
billionman: How much is it?

Retail〓#2,000

wholesale〓#1,500

thanks.
Re: Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree (play Music From Your Phone) by nnacent(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Ogene..Thanks i got it. it serves me fine. Now i can listen to my favourite songs From my phone frm my car stereo.
Re: Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree (play Music From Your Phone) by ogene70: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
nnacent: @Ogene..Thanks i got it. it serves me fine. Now i can listen to my favourite songs From my phone frm my car stereo.
Thanks,
we appreciate your patronage .
Re: Car Fm Transmitter With Handsfree (play Music From Your Phone) by oliva980: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2022
The best transmitter for quadcopters should have 4 channels. This is the minimum number of channels required for a transmitter to fly a quadcopter. It should have the ability to control the drone's left/right and up/down axis. You also may find your ideal details about quadcopter without a fpv on thefancyvoyager.

(1) (Reply)

Daf Truck For Sale..... / Registered Toyota Avanza 06 @ 1.050M / Sparkling Clean Toks 04 Nissan Almera #650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.