Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,220 members, 7,884,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

How you can gain admission in Swedish schools - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How you can gain admission in Swedish schools (633 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Do You Knw You Can Gain Admision Into D University Without Writing Jamb.try This / Step By Step : Learn How You Can Gain Fanancial Freedom In Just Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How you can gain admission in Swedish schools by Montex: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hi,
I am proud to say that I am free from the school hassles here in Nigeria. I have been admitted to Study Electronics (Telecommunication) in Gavle University in Sweden. There are several good courses to choose from ranging from Economics, software Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics etc. Who says UK and US is the best place to study? I really disagree with them all.I will like to inform you about free education in Sweden and other Scandinavian countries.

I have documented all you need to know about this and much more in my e-book

In my e-book, you will find the list of Universities that must grant you admission before you can be granted visa; courses they offer; documents you need to be granted admission and visa, when to apply, the courses they offer in spring and Autumn for you to choose from, how to apply, how to book appointment online for visa, questions to expect at the embassy etc

For more information, feel free to contact me on monte_christo@rocketmail.com. Wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

Make An Additional Nine Thousand Naira Montly / Xmas Bonus For All Plus Free Two E-books / Free Affiliate Program Where You Can Earn $161,452.38 Just By Refering Your Frie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.