Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:50 AM

9ice - Party Rider - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice - Party Rider (3742 Views)

9ce Party Rider / Official Party Rider Remix From 9ice / Party Rider Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice - Party Rider by longetosin: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2008
African queen whack?
Na wa o
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by A40(m): 3:35am On Oct 21, 2008
It was whack
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by lalaboi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2008
now i know this guy dey smoke something!

u dare say african video was not whack! and u come here and say BS about party rider!

e be like say i no go dey read ur posts again!
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by 9ja4eva: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2008
Any link to watch this online?
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by longetosin: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2008
lalaboi:

now i know this guy dey smoke something!

u dare say african video was not whack! and u come here and say BS about party rider!

e be like say i no go dey read ur posts again!

u and who dey smoke?
abi ur eye dey see double ni

see lalaboi its my opinion

party rider is whack
african queen isnt

simple cool
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by chronique(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2008
notin special about it.wonder why they had to change the instrumental.not what i was expecting.gat a feelin gongo aso wud be the same thing.
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by lalaboi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2008
chronique:

notin special about it.wonder why they had to change the instrumental.not what i was expecting.gat a feelin gongo aso would be the same thing.

they didnt change the instrumental, they used the remix of the song, and i believe that u hav not heard the remix b4 d video came out
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by chronique(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
yeap.havent heard the remix.all the same it counts fro nofin.
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by lalaboi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NIRuRYS14Ts

yes!! u can call this whack!! dissapointing
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by timmfikk(m): 4:56am On Oct 24, 2008
THE VIDEO KNO TRY AT ALL C.A.PETERS FALL MY HAND FOR THAT WORK WEY I'm DO FOR 9ICE

INSHORT THEM FOR KNO EVEN RELEASE THE VIDEO SELF them FOR JUST SAVE THE MONEY FOR ANOTHER THING

Guy U just Turn everything to Joke , rolfmao
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by timmfikk(m): 5:08am On Oct 24, 2008
I would have not say anything after reading all the posts in here already, well the fact that everyone has the Gods to say whatever he/she likes should be taken away .

I watched Gongo-Aso Video I can authoritatively tell you that anything did not Gongo neither So in that Video i keep saying a statement and thats what i will always continue to say come rain come sunshine , All the Artist are our own and we have no place to send them to except to have them and appreciate whatever they are doing, because they have a tagged name we have Nigeria. To me mr 9ice have so much fan and i never came across this thread when i post on the mobo award winning thread that he need to put more effort and finance his video making, there was a time D.J . Tee's video was not cool in peep's eye and i think thats what we are seeing right now or Clarence should just try and step up more in the Game . I think the directing of Party rider was not so cool the starting was not suppose to be so, i keep asking myself why was 9ice on the bed at the first place is that an intro or what, also the quality is just not there, a party is a party not that you are hanging on a gate fence telling us there is a party some where, although his management has done what they will be able to do. i stick to my phrase word, Nigeria tagged us all together they are our own lets appreciate what ever they do.

Ma opinion ooo but Gongo-aso video never gongo neither so. chike nah
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by NeoBlack(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2008
they are all Good brother

African Queen doesnt worth anything.

Just for Kennis Music.

Jp
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by timmfikk(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2008
NeoBlack:

they are all Good brother

African Queen doesnt worth anything.

Just for Kennis Music.

Jp

Yes you are right lets just accept they are all good in anyay grin grin
Re: 9ice - Party Rider by bug24(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2008
But why wuld 9ce rubbish his reputation with a rubbish video?
dem no wan spend money or na wetin??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Youngest/kid Presenter Of Wazobiafmabuja(99.5fm) Ngobeke Aka 1982 Teacher / Download Mp3: Mayorkun – Tonight (nonso Amadi Cover) / M.i's New Album I Need Your Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.