Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,383 members, 7,940,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

What Is The Secret Behind Those Selling Crazilly Cheap Laptops? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Secret Behind Those Selling Crazilly Cheap Laptops? (833 Views)

Cheap Laptops: buy before Oct 15th & get a FREE Printer: Call 0909-051-3448 / 2014 Cheap Laptops Specifications And Price / Cheap Laptops At N29,500: Buy Before July 31st & Get A Free Hp Printer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Secret Behind Those Selling Crazilly Cheap Laptops? by Theloveth(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Morning guys,have you been hearing advertisement on your local radio stations more often recently about some very very cheap new laptops.Advertising that they are selling 1gig and 2gig RAM systems ranging from 30k to 40k ? OSBC in Osun state advertise this kind of promo almost every morning.I dont know what they are thinking about,i just want to ask if anyone has ever been to that kind of promo gathering and bought the laptop at that price.
With that their promo or watever,it means a 4gig RAM will be going for around 60k.I dont want to think that they are trying to dupe people or they are selling fake product.Even a fairly used system is costlier than the new one they do advertise,HOW COME? pls enlighten me and the house if you have any info about this.THANKS
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Those Selling Crazilly Cheap Laptops? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2014
Most laptops are cheap abroad thanks to coupons

check out bestbuy.com
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Those Selling Crazilly Cheap Laptops? by Theloveth(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2014
Jregz: Most laptops are cheap abroad thanks to coupons

check out bestbuy.com
Thank you brother have been in computer section since posting this topic and i found out that most of them sell only 1gig and 2gig RAM system with fair size of HDD.The price is hardly surprising now
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Those Selling Crazilly Cheap Laptops? by Theloveth(m): 10:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Thanks for the website Jregz.Very nice site
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Those Selling Crazilly Cheap Laptops? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
IT MAY BE REFURBISHED SYSTEMS WITH LOW SIZED HARD DISK DRIVES.
Re: What Is The Secret Behind Those Selling Crazilly Cheap Laptops? by Theloveth(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM: IT MAY BE REFURBISHED SYSTEMS WITH LOW SIZED HARD DISK DRIVES.
Oh thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Launch Windows 10 / 16gb/8gb Otg Flash Drives / Fairly DELL LATITUDE D820 For Sale Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.