Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,136 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Still Searching For My Better Half - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Still Searching For My Better Half (3806 Views)

Over 25 Years Of Age And Still Searching For A Serious Partner? CLICK HERE / Find Your Better Half Right Here / Am Still Searching For A Soul Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2006
@Ray LMAO. . .funny what did you think i was attracted to? tongue tongue
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2006
iice:

@Ray LMAO. . .funny what did you think i was attracted to? tongue tongue

@iice - i'll advise u watch your back cos uve succeded in putting a teribly black dot on beautifully painted picture. I think u r vunlerable.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2006
has no idea where conversation is going undecided
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Raymand(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2006
Hahahahaha!! OMG this is so funny!! grin
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 29, 2006
am sorry but you're are are are are are are are are not not not that cute
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2006
iice:

has no idea where conversation is going undecided

@iice LMAO - We just require u 2 b a lil' more of urself rather than looking around for pple 2 burst thier bubbles. I'd come to realise that u've never started a conversation on this forum instead u look for ones toput an end 2.

B real.

mubowa:

am sorry but you're are are are are are are are are not not not that cute

@mubowa - mayb u should show us wat u gat b4 ganering guts to diss.

Da Brodas Advocate
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2006
Sorry man but i am myself, if i dont fit into your lil box of understanding, not my problem. Why should I start a topic? Arent there thousands on this site? Must i start one even if its nonsensical? LMAO sorry but am not that dense. And am not bursting anyone's bubble,and so what even if i burst it? Do you expect to breeze thru life without complications and criticisms? You think you know but you have no idea. . .this is the diary of LMAO MTV where u at? And what topics did i put an end to? All this ones of ppl looking to hook up? Is that all you researched on? ahahahahaha
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by aloib(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2006
wat shocked shocked shocked shocked wat is wrong wid u damollar, i see ure a new member and ure misyearning, u better go and sit down and stfu, nonsense, u just joined and ure misyearning already
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2006
iice:

Sorry man but i am myself, if i don't fit into your lil box of understanding, not my problem. Why should I start a topic? Arent there thousands on this site? Must i start one even if its nonsensical? LMAO sorry but am not that dense. And am not bursting anyone's bubble,and so what even if i burst it? Do you expect to breeze through life without complications and criticisms? You think you know but you have no idea. . .this is the diary of LMAO MTV where u at? And what topics did i put an end to? All this ones of people looking to hook up? Is that all you researched on? ahahahahaha

R you are so fat that every time you bend down there is an eclipse.

or

R you are so thin that you can fall between the cracks in the floorboard?

U sounding pissed already which i dnt like. Stay kool

aloib:

what shocked shocked shocked shocked what is wrong wid u damollar, i see ure a new member and ure misyearning, u better go and sit down and stfu, nonsense, u just joined and ure misyearning already

@aloib - Thank you very much for your interesting magazine, it has encouraged me to share with all its readers something I feel will help them. The reason for my writing to you is to request you to please publish this essay in the Maneno Magazine. U can make an onion cry.

Da Brodas Advocate
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Raymand(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2006
What da?
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2006
Awwww i sounded pissed? LMAO ahahahahaha no words can explain my mirth bwahahahahahaha again? LMAOOOOOOOOOO more posts please!!! ehehehehehehehe
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by aloib(f): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2006
hisssssssss i dont ave time for cyber-fools like u

sis wats up jare, saw my husband waking garri, chai i told him to send some via lbc cry cry cry
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Raymand(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2006
Could someone plz tell me whats going on? just curious. . .
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2006
Sis, yes o, we'l LBC the garri over lol
@Ray, who knows? But am having a ball ahahahahaha.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by babaibadan(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2006
interesting thread *subscribin*
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2006
aloib:

hisssssssss i don't ave time for cyber-fools like u

@aloib - Instead of Attending fashion shows, playing computer games, eating chocolate and dancing

Would u like to become Miss world?Yea. It gives you a chance 2 be scouted by more experienced individuals

iice link=topic=18467.msg585080#msg585080 date=1156943622:

Awwww i sounded pissed? LMAO ahahahahaha no words can explain my mirth bwahahahahahaha again? LMAOOOOOOOOOO more posts please!!! ehehehehehehehe

@iice - A lot of children suck their thumbs when they are young. It gives them a sense
of security and comfort. Eventually they grow out of it and you will too. Do not
be scared by the teasing because it will stop if you show me that you are not
intimidated by it. Maybe you should try reading a book before you sleep then
that will give you something to do and it might just be the way to wean you off
your thumb.

babaibadan:

interesting thread *subscribin*

@babaibadan - Now. As for my intro,

wuz gud yall. here's a fresh start. new beats, new sound, stay tuned. Hoodz

Raymand:

Could someone plz tell me whats going on? just curious. . .

@Raymand - I truly APPRECIATE those that support me. werd up
This gives u the rights to record vocals over my productions. You are allowed profitable, altered, and commercial use of my productions. You are given permission to use my productions for demo CDs/tapes, albums, and mixtapes.

:::All that I ask is in whatever you do, just credit me as follows. Produced by: Artist- Papoose (aka Pypa da Don)**Composer-Don_Corleone Productions**

Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by aloib(f): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2006
did u write somethn there cool, seems u dont ave anythn to say, wat does me contesting for miss world ave to do wid ur stupid dumb ass, hiss
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2006
LMAO maybe i have dissed him somewhere that he takes this as a personal thing ahahahahaha, and did you see ma posts sis? hehehehe i was barely able to stand from laughing and the man couldnt read the blatant mirth exploding from it. Yeah i know some people find it hard to comprehend simple obvious things. Oblivious you say? Awww sorry for your pain but not really my problem. Anywayz i need some illuminating conversation from someone who actually knows whats up. so hard to get thru to some people. Talk about dense and blind not to mention misdirected. Ahahahahaha see hin no even know what you are talking about Aloib.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Raymand(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2006
THIS IS TOO WEIRD angry
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2006
@aloib - Skunk - Lol - contest 4 Miss World in your dreams cos u can't be a Miss Wold when there has never been a Miss U.i'm sure you are so fat and black that when you wore a yellow T/shirt people called out Taxi! Taxi! that a mosquito has to use a torch to bite you.

@iice - ma'm, u ain't gat d nerve 2 diss me cos im pretty sure u v no undstanding of wat diss is. But i could help u stuart lil' - a diss is when you want to have something from someone but you are turned away or when you are interested in someone and he turns you away.it is like a rejection.

@Raymand - Every kid's guide to keep informed on what's kicking, where and when. Stay tuned.

Da Brodas Advocate
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2006
awwww thanks for that explanation, i soooo ddnt know what that meant LMAO. . .lets see who picks the tone of that one.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by aloib(f): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2006
hahahaha u obvioulsly dont know wat ure saying, hahaha i'm fat and really black that the only thing people notice is my teeth wen i smile, the only white part in my body

mayne, Don't you have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?ure just a living proof that man can live without a brain! I don't know who you are, but whatever it is, I'm sure everyone will agree with me.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2006
@aloib - sure u do v a white teeth of bad breath.

@iice - I'm like any young man who wants to get the most out of life & who loves to have a good time. i'm energetic, mischievous, caring, smart with a positive attitude towards people and life. Since u r dis dumb, i'l just share my story with ya'll, ok? so listen up,

On the way home from school one day, i was caught in a rain storm and struck by lightning. From that day on, whenever i gets hit on the head by a book, i gain supernatural powers and become a superhero based on character from the book. Normally this happens when a superhero like me is needed to save your day. I've got the "Power of Knowledge" from reading and this helps me fight off any wrongdoing and aid those less fortunate.

So w can i help u ladies with dumb wits?

Da Brodas Advocate
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2006
And the lesson was? LMFAO
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2006
@ iice - r u dis bumb?
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Ugwumba(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2006
@ iice, aloib don't get sucked in with the 'dirt'. u ladies have more smarts than this. silence is golden.  lipsrsealed
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 4:05am On Sep 02, 2006
Ugwumba, tnx bro. . .time to adhere to the rule lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by aloib(f): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2006
thanks bro, sis hayup siya
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by iice(f): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2006
aloib:

thanks bro, sis hayup siya
Ahahahaha
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Eddie2006(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2006
Waoooo what a wonderful forum cheesy cheesy cheesy wink i am simply enjoying all this grin
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Raymand(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2006
I think some people in this topic need help! lipsrsealed mentally
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Yolanda(f): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2006
Eddy boy, i hope you get through cause ppl seem happier to diss each other than to help you make a connection. You need to probably consider the caribbean and get a good brownin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / My Nairaland Crush!!neena / To Lala247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.