Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,102 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. (666 Views)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / The Best ISP In Nigeria? / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by xfabulous(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
Nigerian internet service providers needed urgently.
Re: Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by Shecy: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2008
i have a reliable internet service provider in lagos with very cheap service, call me on 07031093292 if u need any assistance on this. shecy2002@yahoo.com is my ID.
Re: Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by rudzzzz: 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
hey people!!!! i'm a cobranet client, i'm really satisfied with this ISP's services, quality of internet and its support,
for all who's interested in having less headach in dealing with nigeria's most reputable ISP's, go to cobranet limited, cheesy
Re: Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by Sunny659(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2008
I agree with Rudzzz, no headache at all and still browsing with all this SAT 3 wahala!!
Re: Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by lynxnoon(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2008
@rudzz & sunny
u forgot to say Cobranet is quite expensive
Re: Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by samir101ng(m): 12:28am On Oct 23, 2008
Call me unpatriotic or whatever, but i prefer dealing with foreign isp's. They might be expensive but you are assured of quality service and the latest in technology. We still lack the necessary infrastructures in place to successfully deploy any form of technology in this country. Imagine if the web server hosting nairaland was in nigeria. Seun might likely pay 3-5 times as much for hosting because of the lack of steady electricity. Look at the GSM companies with their base stations each with its own generator. I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by Sunny659(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2008
I pay N 12,600 per month for my connection and dont mind since it is my lifeline. I think all ISPs have a challenge providing service and this price is comparable with other 24/7 packages. I have used all the others, invested in equipment etc but am using cobra to almost 3 years now. Friends have been commenting(lamenting) on their connections being down due to SAT 3, but I have no issues and am browsing.
Re: Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by playsafe: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2008
@Sunny659

Which location are you that you are enjoying Cobranet connection?
And how can you compare them to starcomms in terms of speed and do you have access to so many foreign sites?
Re: Nigerian Isp Needed Asap. by Sunny659(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2008
I live in Lekki and use them here, never tried starrcoms so i would be able to comment. yes whatever foriegn sites i access opens with no problems. I do get steady speeds and off peak periods there is a boost also. so i am happy and it serves my purpose.

(1) (Reply)

. / Comprehensive Ccna And Autocad Training / Ebook On E-commerce Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.