Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:55 AM

Vacancy ! A Lifetime Income Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy ! A Lifetime Income Opportunity (566 Views)

INCOME OPPORTUNITY :make Money Writing For Us / Free Alternative Income Opportunity / Income Opportunity: Become A Credit Card Reseller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy ! A Lifetime Income Opportunity by Onlinebiz: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2008
Financial liberty came into my life few months ago,when i join a program called QUICKSMART with just #2,000.This program is the first ever real online money generator i have exprienced.It is legal and 100% guaranteed.It is really working for me.Honestly i have  been receiving upto #12,000 daily for the past  two and a half months.I  can boast of quicksmart anywhere anytime!!!
This program is designed to make money via internet quickly and honestly. It is quite new, yet already proven to be most effective.It is truly exciting, with many people now using it, and with so many more still to see it.
This program is very powerful! No other program comes close when you need money quickly and honestly. You are guaranteed financial success with this opportunity because of the method used to confirm the honesty of each participant.
       However, when most of us first look at this program, we may think its just another get rich quick scheme.But it is quite different. And only about a week after starting, money will start rolling in quickly!
This is a FAIL-SAFE money making program where all cash reciepts are verifiable in advance, because:
  -every participant is held accountable,
  - every participant gets paid well,
  - every participant is sure that nobody can cheat.
That is why i choose to participate. I invite you to do likewise. Being fail-safe and cheat-proof, expect to earn up to N1,000,000 in the next 60 days.
     To put you out of suspence,i will explain what QUICKSMART is all about.
Quicksmart is in two phases;PHASE 1 &PHASE 2.Both phases are not separate entity,phase2 is a continuation of phase 1.
PHASE1 comprises 4 cyclical positions,this different from MLM with 5,6 or 7 stanstill levels that you know before.
The 4 positions are:POSITION #1   
                                POSITION #2
                                POSITION #3
                                POSITION #4
Each position contains NAME,BANK NAME,BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS of different participants.   
If you decide to join the program,you first confirm whether the person in position #3has paid his/her#2,000 to the persons in position #1 and position#2 by sending an email that reads"HAVE YOU   BEEN PAID #1,000 BY JOHN COLE(i assume that the name person  in position #3 is John Cole)to the email address of presons in positions#1 & #2.Surely,they will tell you truth(This is what MAKES CERTAIN the success of this program).After confirmation,YOU WILL PAY #1,000 each to the bank account of persons in positions#3 & #4.
After payment ,send details of payment(Name,teller number etc) to the email addressof participant in position #3, then include a note in  the e-mail that reads: "Please add my name to your Mailing List and rush me phase2".Note that ONLY the person in position#3 supplies phase2 and not any other person.Also send your payment details to person in position#4 and then include a note in  the e-mail that reads "Please add my name to your Mailing List"

Next,you will edit  phase 1 as follows;
Delete position#2 and replace it with position #4
Move position #1 to position#4
Move position#3 to position #1
Put your name,bank name,account number and e-mail address as position #3
(NOTE:Position #2 is deleted and drop from the cycle because he has passed through all the 4 positions and has made upto #1,000,000)

Save the edited copy in yahoo notepad.This is what you will use as YOUR PHASE1.How would i make money with this?Don't worry, PHASE2 will show you how to make your #1,000,000!!!.(i am living a testimony to this!!).

Kindly note that this just a summary of quicksmart program.Based on my experience, i solemly composed this abriged verson to enhance quick understanding of the full version.   
I want to implore you to read carefully before you request for the full version,as the program is designed for the serious minded people who are ready to generate money with #2,000 worth of investment.

IF YOU DECIDE TO JOIN THIS SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM,request for the full version by sending a blank email to jabintons@yahoo.com OR text your email address to 08073299118,08037156269

Wishing you all the best and here is to success on the web.
          AJIBOLA
Re: Vacancy ! A Lifetime Income Opportunity by LIZYBIZ: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2008
GPRS-CONNECTIVITY OPPORTUNITY FOR BROWSING THE INTERNET CHEAPLY AND RAKING CASH
TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH JUST N500
No matter where you are you can now get your desktop,laptop and enjoy the web
now,
WWW.WEALTHFORYOUNOW..COM
Re: Vacancy ! A Lifetime Income Opportunity by Onlinebiz: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
This program is really hot.

(1) (Reply)

Information On Available Or Upcoming Nigerian Bank Tests. / Can Someone Help Me Out / Cool Jobs 5 Days To Go Join Us :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.