Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,218 members, 7,981,335 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) (2277 Views)

Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch / Sportsmen & Women Solidarity Rally For President Jonathan (pics) / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by tos4u(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
APC PARTY FAITHFULS have began Individual street awareness support for Aregbesola of APC ahead of the coming gubernatorial election this coming saturday, the purpose of the awareness is to get all hands on desk to ensure the sitting governor is voted in again for the second term. The photos show the one done in in OKE ESO street of ILESHA TOWN.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by tos4u(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
I think this Aregbesola will likely win this Osun state election this saturday, he is indeed pulling crowd here

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Faun(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Wow!
Groundbreaking architecture in Osun State! grin

12 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by wjxavier(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
PERMIT ME TO LEACH IN ON THIS CONVO.

I HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHY.

My friends and I have released an android app that lets nigerians escalate issues to the Presidency directly.

Get it here: http://oneappnigeria.gr8.com/

My aim is to get Osun people to see it and use it in th eforthcoming elections.

You can take pictures with it that will be sent instantly to the Presidency in Abuja.

Please follow the link to read more.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by felifeli: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
tos4u: I think this Aregbesola will likely win this Osun state election this saturday, he is indeed pulling crowd here

Pulling crowd is all he will achieve. he will lose election . He is gone . grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Mogidi: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
Wow!! The first person to supply corrugated metal sheet to these people will make a killing, damn!!!

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by wheredemdey: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry

WOW...SO THIS RUSTED ROOF TALK IS TRUE??

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT CHINOLOGY AND OTHER FORUM MEMBERS WERE JUST BEING MISCHIEVOUS AND COMICAL??...MEHN I HAD GOOSE PIMPLES ALL OVER MY BODY JUST BY STARRING AT THESE PICS..WHAT IS THIS??

MOD PLS TAKE THIS PICTURES DOWN BEFORE A FOREIGNER SEES THIS AND THINKS THE REST OF NIGERIANS LIVE LIKE THIS.

AM SURE THE PERSON THAT POSITED THAT NIGERIANS LIVES ON LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR DAILY GOT HIS ANALYSIS FROM OSHUN STATE.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by felifeli: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
wheredemdey: shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry

WOW...SO THIS RUSTED ROOF TALK IS TRUE??

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT CHINOLOGY AND OTHER FORUM MEMBERS WERE JUST BEING MISCHIEVOUS AND COMICAL??...MEHN I HAD GOOSE PIMPLES ALL OVER MY BODY JUST BY STARRING AT THESE PICS..WHAT IS THIS??

MOD PLS TAKE THIS PICTURES DOWN BEFORE A FOREIGNER SEES THIS AND THINKS THE REST OF NIGERIANS LIVE LIKE THIS.

AM SURE THE PERSON THAT POSITED THAT NIGERIANS LIVES ON LESS THAN ONE DOLLAR DAILY GOT HIS ANALYSIS FROM OSHUN STATE.

Idi0t , Some of those houses have been built before my grandfather was born and when your grandfathers were still covering their bodies with banana leaf grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Germannig: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Those brown roofs. The poverty there is so thick you could slice through it. Damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by chinology: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Why can't this people live like human beings? Just take a look at their state capital! Chai..don't they sell roofing sheet and cement and paint in that region?

Yolobar=Poverty

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Germannig: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
If the outside is like this how will the inside be? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by chinology: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
That is always the lousy excuse you people give all the time. Do you know that in the SE or SS houses are rebuilt or reconstructed or renovated from time to time? This makes the house to look new once again. I could remember my grandfather's house in Onitsha has under gone renovation severally to keep it in tune with time.

Okay, if you say that these pictures were of the houses built by your grand-fathers, now show us the once built by the new generation in your dungeon?

Germannig: Those brown roofs. The poverty there is so thick you could slice through it. Damn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by wheredemdey: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
felifeli:

Idi0t , Some of those houses have been built before my grandfather was born and when your grandfathers were still covering their bodies with banana leaf grin grin grin grin

OGBENI GROW SOME BRAIN CELLS AND ACT YOUR AGE

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AN IDI0T??..CANT YOU HAVE A SENSIBLE DISCUSSION WITHOUT SPEWING INVECTIVES??

GROW UP JARE angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
poverty poverty poverty is all i see in this pics!!!
please op take Down those pics!!!

6 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Descartes: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
All I see is brown roof and nothing more tongue

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by EbolaCure: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Is this real? shocked Is this real?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by felifeli: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
wheredemdey:

OGBENI GROW SOME BRAIN CELLS AND ACT YOUR AGE

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AN IDI0T??..CANT YOU HAVE A SENSIBLE DISCUSSION WITHOUT SPEWING INVECTIVES??

GROW UP JARE angry angry

Ode ni e. If you want respect you must give respect. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Descartes: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
MODs should shutdown this thread with immediate effect, cos this is an embarassment not only Osun but entire country. angry angry
Please Chinology, don't post your pics yet wink

8 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Germannig: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
felifeli:

So? There are houses in Europe that are 800 year old. I have lived in one, and you would think they were built yesterday if you are ignorant. They do periodic changes in those house. In this case of SW, poverty does not allow them fix their roofs, or paint/repaint their walls.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Faun: Wow!

Kai Kai kai..... chai chai chai.... And One osun guy in my office dey make mouth grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Osun ras gon!
Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by supersonic(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
chinology: Why can't this people live like human beings? Just take a look at their state capital! Chai..don't they sell roofing sheet and cement and paint in that region?

Yolobar=Poverty
When was d last time u check the state and capital board? I don't know wen they changed Osun State capital to Ilesa cos the OP said Oke Esho Street of Ilesa Town not The state capital.
Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by farem: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
felifeli:

I think you nail it!

People who have been walking about naked or in palm-fronds cannot be boasting of newer clothes over those who have piles of 'worn-out' clothes. I believe this is the lot of benin and yoruba peoples. These two peoples have ancient civilization in their kitty unlike those whose forest habitats are now being turned to real human enclaves. Thanks to modern nation -Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by gunuvi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
aregbe is truly working to make osun people poorer
Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Descartes: MODs should shutdown this thread with immediate effect, cos this is an embarassment not only Osun but entire country. angry angry
Please Chinology, don't post your pics yet wink

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Plus10(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Haaaa... is this the so called transformation going on in osun?...brown roof republic grin
Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by goalburner(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Looool.......... why are you guyz lamentin on brown roof. This is Ilesa for God'sake
Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by oneeast: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Now this is oshogbo, show us the difference? cheesy

goalburner: Looool.......... why are you guyz lamentin on brown roof. This is Ilesa for God'sake

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
farem: [color=#990000][/color]

I think you nail it!

People who have been walking about naked or in palm-fronds cannot be boasting of newer clothes over those who have piles of 'worn-out' clothes. I believe this is the lot of benin and yoruba peoples. These two peoples have ancient civilization in their kitty unlike those whose forest habitats are now being turned to real human enclaves. Thanks to modern nation -Nigeria.
and some people wonder why the forest dwellers are very hairy like gorillas.
Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by foyeks2001(f): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Any yorubaland u go to, dat land writes its history- its part of our heritage...meanwhile when u go deeper into dat land, u will definately see their new site... A place where u will see d state of d art structures built by their new generations...
Re: Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) by bigass(f): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Faun: Wow!

lmaoooooo. you are just a mother fucker hahahahahahah lol must you talk. red roof syndrome. lmaoooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election / Ogun To Fund 47.23 Per Cent Of 2015 Budget With IGR / APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.