Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? (2081 Views)

Game Time - What Can You Buy With The First Letter Of Your Name / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Write A Word That Starts With The First Letter Of The Poster Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by otijah(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
The First Letter of your name predict your character!!!

❒ A = Romantic
❒ B = Proud
❒ C = Innocent
❒ D = Lovable
❒ E = Good but Hurtful
❒ F = Compassionate
❒ G = Logical Minded
❒ H = Leadership Potential
❒ I = Helpful
❒ J = Free-Spirited
❒ K = Irritating
❒ L = Funny
❒ M = Emotional
❒ N = Sensible
❒ O = Supportive
❒ P = Crazy
❒ Q = Unpredictable
❒ R = Practical
❒ S = Loving
❒ T = Fake
❒ U = Sensitive
❒ V = Genius
❒ W = Calm
❒ X = Easy-Going
❒ Y = Intelligent
❒ Z = Jovial

What’s yours?

Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by shayneharvey(f): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
E!! grin
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by MizMyColi(f): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
What kind of dangerous and confused picture is that one now? undecided

Ehen, back to the game, is it the first letter of my nickname moniker or my official first name?

btw, shouldn't this thread be in the Forum Games Section?

Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by constance500: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: What kind of dangerous and confused picture is that one now? undecided

Ehen, back to the game, is it the first letter of my nickname moniker or my official first name?

btw, shouldn't this thread be in the Forum Games Section?

T
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by Liamm(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Copied from naijaloaded grin
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by jnrbayano(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have 7 names plus my Monker and surname..

Which one will I choose? undecided
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by otijah(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
i like p
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by rawpadgin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
O!!
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by otijah(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Liamm: Copied from naijaloaded grin
shaarap i was the one who created that topic tongue
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by KONJIKILLER(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Na D o
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by otijah(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
KONJIKILLER: Na D o
na im b say girls go dey flaunt around you nah
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by KONJIKILLER(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
otijah: na im b say girls go dey flaunt around you nah
u no know? Dey there
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by Moblord(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have 3 names..H,E &U
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by Agybabe(f): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
A, O, M
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by Godmystrength: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
A-Romantic
M-Emotional
H-Leadership Potential
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by McWhillion(m): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
shayneharvey: E!! grin
Your beauty excites my emotional admiration.
Re: Lets Play Game:the First Letter Of Your Name Predict Your Character. What Yours? by PrincessB1(f): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
A, B, O, M.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Eyes And Mouth(s) Do You See? (game) / Fun Time!!! Only For Intellegent People / More Than 1000 Games In One App And Earn Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.