Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,315 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 (22576 Views)

Obahiagbon In UNILAG- 29th August 2014 / Waec Extends Gce Deadline To 25th August 2014 / Rsust Ph 2014/2015 Post Utme Registeration Deadline 1 August 2014 Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by claremont(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Scyllapatron: it doesn't matter, what matters is that they acquire the education and have a better life, they are still better than those who burn schools and kidnap their sisters for attending school. wink

You mean it doesn't matter that our leaders of tomorrow use stones as chairs and tables?! How are they going to acquire the education you so eloquently espouse when the environment in which they receive it is not conducive to learning?!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by pheesayor(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
So much ignorance here. Local governments are the ones in charge of primary education according to the Constitution and this is not peculiar to Lagos and Enugu alone. Check other primary schools in other states. Local governments aren't carrying out their duties, most of them
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by GodMode: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
That can't be a state school in an APC governed state. APC focus on education is too extreme. Just put a pic of a state school of an APC governed state in a popular newspaper and u'll see visitors the next day and action will follow.

APC takes education too serious and their problem is they always overprice things... the students are beginning to fight back.
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Okudiover(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin That's what I call WESTERN EDUCATION.
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by nwachinemelu(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Are you kidding me..That's my fucking alma mata...#crying profusely#
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sky2012:

after slapping them , you will go to asia and middle east to slap their governors too.
This is just another case of inferiority complex. What does it matter to us that some parts of Asia have poor educational facilities?
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by kel4soft: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is how a primary school should look like. grin

Atleast nobody go fit drag with my Governor here. cool

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Sylvarresta(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
byrron:

This must be a GOAT.
what type of responce Is this for a well articulated comment made by an Intelligent being?

If u cant comprehend what the guy u are quoting wrote then u are not only a goat but also a double D. DUNCE & DAFT.

Nonsense.
with all your grammars, u still de drop bomb like boko boys, next time it is Articulated
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by McLuhan(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Shame! This is part of what Fashola has managed to achieve during his tenure as Governor of Lagos. Pictures like this will not stop him and other shameless polithiefcians from stealing the collective patrimony that should be used to secure a higher standard of living for our younger generation. To hear Fashola and his goons speak you would think they have performed unprecedented miracles. God will surely punish you people for subjecting these innocent children to this ordeal.
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by englishmart(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
What nonsense is this Na?
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Spaxon(f): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
AKWAIBOM AYAYA!!! U cnt c dz in my home state... All wot fashola knws is to drive his Range Rover and pay tollgate fees
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Tomkadue5(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
oh my Nigeria i lament wit our leaders only God can judge
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
When I saw the picture of d kids using blocks as tables in dia classroom I was lyk "God". N some people will be spendin govt money doing one useless centenary project, when dere are children to feed, schools to rehabillitate, helping people who can't afford medical bills etc Nawa o, d govt is a lie.
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
kel4soft: This is how a primary school should look like. grin

Atleast nobody go fit drag with my Governor here. cool
you just make person bend head dey look your pics
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by kel4soft: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
customized13: you just make person bend head dey look your pics

Na the pics fault (dimension)
Next time turn your device grin
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by swedbase(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is coming from a state where the governor borrowed 300 billion?
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dude,if you aren't a reetard you won't be talking like this..You are both ignorant and stupiid......Infact, a dog will make better point. I hate people like u without common sense nor exposure...black charcoal goat
ghananotnaija: SMH for Nigeria, Giant Disgrace of Africa. Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
What is this one saying? undecided
Spaxon: AKWAIBOM AYAYA!!! U cnt c dz in my home state... All wot fashola knws is to drive his Range Rover and pay tollgate fees

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by gbaskiboy: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Scyllapatron: it doesn't matter, what matters is that they acquire the education and have a better life, they are still better than those who burn schools and kidnap their sisters for attending school. wink
how will they strive academically in this type of environment, wake up from ur slumber welcome to 21st century where quality of education is measured by standard classroom and learning tools for students
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
kel4soft:

Na the pics fault (dimension)
Next time turn your device grin
next time, you rotate am b4 posting.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Spaxon(f): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
tsolz84: What is this one saying? undecided
she's saying wot u thnk she's saying
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by redsun(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2014

Acquire gini? What do you think education is? Just to read and write like a robot? That is why you end up as lazy and unproductive intellectuals that can't even make common chairs and tables in abundance for children to safely and conveniently use in class rooms. The people teaching them and the system that puts that together are not capable running a conducive and safe chicken pen yet they expect the children to grow up to be rational and productive.

Disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Eko o ni baje.

APshit
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Erotex(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is not the primary school i visited recently at Enugu
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by vicoloni(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
!
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Papertrail11(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
igbo politicians are fuckn corrupt stubborn and wicked they dont fink.....
excepr for akpabio which I heard is workn and ameachi d rest are trash wif d amount of money they are gettn.

consider bayelsa state for example. ..a state of 700000pple the state rakes in 22bn per month and ordinary oyo of 8milln pple make 4bn per month so much dispsrity.

all dese igbo politicians do is to own as3st and buy buy...dey cheat u igbi pple a lot at the end of the day una go dey shout sae tinubu dem are fools dis and dat.....
igbo politicians are wicked ....I have a lot of deir children as friend very bad behaviour dem get....deir parent will have billions dem go dey brag wif am sae he just bought a company in east sfrica for 1bn naira yet dem go one task you

all of dem wanna claim boss but are not ready to work.

the only thing dat can help nigeria as a nation to eradicate poverty is for the west east snd north..to have a development plan like 20yr plan... by that we would sutomatically move to a regional goverment there would be competition in terms of gdp resources and brain.....

look at the north for example....they gave the richest and poorest set of pple.... and beggars...
but if you observe dem very well there are no charity organization s infact the rich pple have placed dem selves as a matyr ova d poor pole same thing happening in the east too....no synergy btw the rich and d poor unlike wst u have in the south west....

one thing igbo pple need to do is to head bsck to their hometown and hold deir pole responsible ....I was watchn channels one day and peters obys wife was sharing 5k to wifows....but the thing dat pissed me off was wat she said ...I know 5k is small but it can go a long way wtffff to help you in your businesses like srrz in naija nowadays.....

sorry for ma long rant pple... I just feel yu igbos are not living to yur potential like a 10gb memory card utilizing 1gb caoacity
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Jibwillz: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Y'all tribal bigots shud get ur facts right b4 typing ur useless comments 2a nonsense post....
Op, fvck u 4doin diz..

Anyone who is a resident or has stayed in ebute metta will boldly tell u ders no such skul as "ebute metta primary school". But "ebute metta HIGH skul" with a normal secondary skul facilities sef... Bunch of political goons alwaiz lookin 4a wae 2 demonstrate dia undiluted hatred 2ward a political party....

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by ekoibile: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bantu flat head eboes sabi make noise ehh, see de dust bin wen dey call school for that enugu village cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jeez! What is wrong with Nigerians? The is need to get rid of dirtiness and reduce poverty by reducing population.
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by x2lambo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Show of shame
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by asodeboyede(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
EkoIle1:

Chinua Achebe’s Alma Mata..

... and he couldn't help them! Only good at arousing tribal hostilities!

Posterity would not forgive him!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
I just checked ur pix;you are cute..too cute to becum an e-warrior;lemme reserve my comment for my fellow e-warlords..an advice cutie;head to the romance section;i dont want to get caught up during crossfires..#ciao mon cheri#
Spaxon: she's saying wot u thnk she's saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? / ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU / Covenant University Recruits 103 International Visiting Scholars - VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.