Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,232 members, 7,913,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? (4113 Views)

"Happy New Year" Is The Best Film India Senseless And Random: Farah Khan / Merlin, Prison Break, Seeker, See God&jumong, Which Is The Best Film? / Nigerian Filmmaker Wins Best Film Prize At 14th Ecrans Noire Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2006
[flash=200,200][/flash] wHO IS YOUR BEST FILM EDITOR IN NIGERIA?
I WANT THE WHOLE HOUSE TO CONTRIBUTE.
THANKS
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by ikamefa(f): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2006
RMD any day any time grin
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by needeeg(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2006
hmmm akamefa why did u said RMD, guess u like him right?, lol
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by needeeg(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2006
well i guess is not lookin bad that's why u chose him,
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2006
I don't know any film editors. Can you tell me about them?

I thought RMD was an actor. Is he also a film editor?
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by ikamefa(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
oopsy ma bad i thought i saw actor not editor ,   cool
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by eveseh(f): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2006
dont have
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by alinda(f): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2006
halo,
i guess the best one is chico ejiro n gabriel moses and can somebody please tell me more about the two.am a kenyan so i dont more about them thanks
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by jagunlabi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2006
You guys should be talking about producers,directors and cinematographers,and not editors.
How many editors have enough proeminence to be known?
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2006
Thanks 4 ur contributions.The process of film making starts with
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2006
Thanks 4 ur contributions.The process of film making starts with story development,followed by finance planning and then,shooting of film on locations
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2006
Thanks 4 ur contributions.The process of film making starts with story development,followed by finance planning and then,shooting of film on locations.the work on location is then transfered to the editing studio and there starts the work of an editor.
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2006
An editor do the task of joining the location rushes(recordings) to make it suitable for the viewers to watch.actors mistakes are removed and special effects are added to further enhance the viewer's pleasure.without editors,there would be no good film.
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2006
There is a great difference between an actor and an editor.R.M.D is an actor.his work ends on location while an editor's work starts after the actors work. R.M.D was placed inside a bottle in a film.that was a beautiful work of an editor.
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2006
Some nigeria film editors are simisola opeoluwa of house of macro,bode alao festus of magic mind studios, friday jet Godwin.
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2006
Some nigeria film editors are simisola opeoluwa of house of macro,bode alao festus of magic mind studios, friday jet Godwin,dot com aremo,olabosun alao,
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2006
Some nigeria film editors are simisola opeoluwa of house of macro,bode alao festus of magic mind studios, friday jet Godwin,dot com aremo,olabosun alao,theophilus afe,femi alao, e.t.c
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by dollypee1(f): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2006
is tunde kelani also a film editor?  my main man any day any time.
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by kellorah: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2006
9ja movies i see where they write 'editor' and i'm like 'wtf' all the mistakes and they're tlling me 'editor'. they should all F off cos they are not doing their so called job not to talk of not doing it properly!!
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by solajacobs(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2006
Tunde Kelani is a director, not an editor.
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by TGR: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2013
The job of the editor is the most difficult, because i am an editor. The rushes, raw recording has to be fine tuned, sound has to be polished, mistake has to be removed, picture quality has to be improved, background sound has to be integrated and a lots of other stuff going on, even effect might be needed. The editor decides the final product, feel, looks and tempo. The editor works alongside with the director but it takes a creative editor to deliver a superb film.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by TGR: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Anyway, if anyone needs an editor, my price is low and my works will speak for me. Call 08037732805
Re: Who Is Your Best Film Editor In Nigeria? by VillageBoi(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2013
Well they say every movie is made 'three' times - when it is 'written', when it is 'filmed' and when it is 'edited'. If you need an editor check out my showreel -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENDa67HiyLM

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates And Voting On Big Brother Africa Amplified Via Naijavote.com / Movie Download: Star Trek Beyond / Swing And A Miss: Gone Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.