Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,623 members, 7,944,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help (3576 Views)

Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
I've seek for devil, where can I find him since I couldn't find God,I've been in this tunnel for long hoping to see the light but it seems there will never be light

Now am ready to sell my soul to the devil, its better that way than living the way I do

Can anyone show me where I can find satanic agents,am ready to do anything,if they ask for human sacrifice I will bring, all I need is a contact

Ping me please
2939B896
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by femicyrus(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Look for a heavy metal like 60kg tie IT to your waist then look for a very large and deep river closeby, lauch yourself inside and wait for a while. A satanic agent will attend to You i.e marine spirit . A foolish man says There is no God

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Easy, just follow the steps approved by the poster above me

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by onetrack(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Neither God nor Satan exist. YOU are responsible for YOUR OWN WAY. There is no shortcut for most people (unless you were born rich). Do not fall for any scammer who wants to take your money in return for some fake deal with a fake devil.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Danhumprey: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Smh.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by mazaje(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
fubbyy: I've seek for devil, where can I find him since I couldn't find God,I've been in this tunnel for long hoping to see the light but it seems there will never be light

Now am ready to sell my soul to the devil, its better that way than living the way I do

Can anyone show me where I can find satanic agents,am ready to do anything,if they ask for human sacrifice I will bring, all I need is a contact

Ping me please
2939B896

Visit the nearest mental institution. . You have lost it mentally. . .You need to see a doctor. . .

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Chanchit: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Very easy, go find a black overall, then go and lie on a busy xpress by 10pm, you will see devil under 10mins.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by stonebridge: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Just can't stop laughing.. foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by bambuzz88: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
[size=14pt]I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God.

~Sufi Proverb
[/size]

fubbyy: I've seek for devil, where can I find him since I couldn't find God,I've been in this tunnel for long hoping to see the light but it seems there will never be light

Ping me please
2939B896

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by tpia1: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Where is a nairaland shutdown when you need it?
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
mazaje:

Visit the nearest mental institution. . You have lost it mentally. . .You need to see a doctor. . .
I'm still with my senses bro
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by mazaje(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
fubbyy: I'm still with my senses bro

So you think killing another person and sacrificing him/her to some mythical cult will make you happy or give you what you want in life?. . .You are really crazy if you believe that to be true. . .

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by emmyskies(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fubby, someday sometime, you will remember me. I've told, I've encouraged you, but you won't listen. I pray you break loose before it will consume you
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Howmanage: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
tpia1: Where is a nairaland shutdown when you need it?
we just had one...
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
emmyskies: Fubby, someday sometime, you will remember me. I've told, I've encouraged you, but you won't listen. I pray you break loose before it will consume you
are you one of the people who added me?

The winner's chapel guy or chosen?
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Dannylux: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Travel to any country that has an active volcano. You will know what to do when you get there.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2014
bambuzz88: [size=14pt]I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God.

~Sufi Proverb
[/size]

This your proverb has given a different perspective of my Christian life...
That is the problem with many christian.. we think we are devoted to God but we are only devoted to what we think he wants!
Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2014

Ping me please
2939B896

You never actually wanted God, you just wanted his benefits, and since you can't be patient enough, you are looking for the devil.
Learn to stand for something, otherwise you will fall for anything!
Jesus loves Us!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2014

Ping me please
2939B896

I have been where you are now, I even considered suicide once but thank God I didn't succumb.

You have to seek professional help from a Psychologist or a counselor, I mean this very politely. You should also be relentless in the pursuit and search for God — You will find him. In fact, you must find him.

If I could, so can you. I won't lie to you that things have become rosy since I found him nor will I say "my life has never been the same" like most people do, I will be very honest with you, I'm still grappling with life's issues but I'm making steady progress everyday and that is what counts — doing your best!

Take it from a guy who was once in this exact same situation last year, I'm only 19 but I will tell you that God is watching you and he has a plan for you, follow your vision and you will find him.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 12:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Graviton2:

I have been where you are now, I even considered suicide once but thank God I didn't succumb.

You have to seek professional help from a Psychologist or a counselor, I mean this very politely. You should also be relentless in the pursuit and search for God — You will find him. In fact, you must find him.

If I could, so can you. I won't lie to you that things have become rosy since I found him nor will I say "my life has never been the same" like most people do, I will be very honest with you, I'm still grappling with life's issues but I'm making steady progress everyday and that is what counts — doing your best!

Take it from a guy who was once in this exact same situation last year, I'm only 19 but I will tell you that God is watching you and he has a plan for you, follow your vision and you will find him.

Shalom!

Now we have got to talk! Mail me!
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 12:57am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

Now we have got to talk! Mail me!

On it, Sir!
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 12:59am On Aug 08, 2014
Graviton2:

On it, Sir!

grin with the rate wey u dey Sir me hehehehe my head dey blow o!
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 1:14am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

grin with the rate wey u dey Sir me hehehehe my head dey blow o!

Haba! It is necessary oh! No tell me to stop. grin
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Haba! It is necessary oh! No tell me to stop. grin

For where. E dey sweet me for body, o na eme mu toli toli grin
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by gatiano(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Every Blackman Is A Muslim. It Stands True. Blackman's long history. click my profile and read that.

Ping me please
2939B896
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 1:30am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

For where. E dey sweet me for body, o na eme mu toli toli grin

Hehehe! Yes, Sir! I will carry on! grin

I know even know say you be Igbo.
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 1:33am On Aug 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Hehehe! Yes, Sir! I will carry on! grin

I know even know say you be Igbo.

Nna ole ihe ina-ako, Mua nwafo ojoo!
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 1:39am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

Nna ole ihe ina-ako, Mua nwafo ojoo!

Biko! Ewekwala iwe. Ke steeti ebe isi?
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 1:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Biko! Ewekwala iwe. Ke steeti ebe isi?

TA orji bu Nwa Nna m!
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by Graviton2(m): 1:54am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral:

TA orji bu Nwa Nna m!

Ke oji? Ka anyi ta ya. I'm from Imo state, which state are you from?
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by fubbyy(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2014
No one is answering the question
Re: Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help by chrisviral(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Graviton2:

Ke oji? Ka anyi ta ya. I'm from Imo state, which state are you from?

TA orji = Abia state!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Analysis On The Synagogue Building(hotel) Collapse. / Is It A Sin To Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Why Was John The Baptist Offended In Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.