Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Please Brothers And Sisters, Help Me To Benefits Us All - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Brothers And Sisters, Help Me To Benefits Us All (587 Views)

Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos / The Sacred Bond Of Love And Affection Between Brothers And Sisters, Rakhi / Advise Please Fellow Brothers And Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Brothers And Sisters, Help Me To Benefits Us All by gatiano(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
What is Polygon, atom, hydrogen, algebra, hormone, square root, voltage, current, resistance, capacitor, tube, ice-block,
oxygen and carbon in any of our nigerian tribal language? in a single word, no definations pls. Thanks, you maybe rewarded. And 1 trillion and 500 million naira?
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters, Help Me To Benefits Us All by gatiano(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
With all our Ph'ds, MSc, doctor of this and that, professor, and names as long as the diameter of the earth surface, None of us don't know what ATOM is in our verious languages? atom, the starting of life form, we don't know? really? Then A very big shame to us all in africa, no wonder we could not make anything, none, nada, nought, zero. except to speak that which we don't not have complete understanding of. shame on us o. no wonder God says woe woe to you all, the inhabitants of the earth, for the devil descends upon you.

please lets find a word for atom so that we can visualize what and how it looks like. pleeeeeeeeeeaase.
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters, Help Me To Benefits Us All by gatiano(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
If you were to ask a five year old indian, japanese, chinese, russian, english, so called jewish, german in their respective languages what an atom is, the boy or girl will say uncle yes i know, it is a very small egg that you can see with your eyes, uncle will say what? then how will i see it then, the boy or girl, will say then we will have to make big so that we can see it. at that point in time, the image of a microscope will begin to build up in the mind of that boy. now ask your children, no ask an adult.
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters, Help Me To Benefits Us All by gatiano(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
An indian will say lakh or crore, the korean, arabs, english, chinese, italian, all have their seperate counting systems, africans don't know 1 trillion and 500 million in his own father's language, and you wonder where 20 billion $ went,
it was stolen or missing, they were duped. it is better in this case to make the people believe that it was stolen rather than make them believe that they are dumbheads.
we are suppose to be able to convert 1 trillion naira to dollar back to yuan and euro within 15 secs, without calculator, it is possible if you have you own counting systems, i have experienced it first hands with the arabs and indians (illitrates).
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters, Help Me To Benefits Us All by gatiano(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
if we don't have a strong and living language of our own, our educational system won't matter, it won't just develop no matter how much you spend. in fact we won't have constant electricity. the whole of african language is dead, not even the afrikaner, the white in south africa speak their natural language in closed doors, and with the black people, the dead language. i hear that the fulanis will not speak their language in public, maybe that is why the south south oil belongs to them.

language- before a word is spoken, it will come from thoughts and image. if you can't image a word that you speak, then you can't materilize that word in to an object and some times into actions.

if you ask a yoruba boy of 8 years old, what is eba? he will describe it well, how garri is pour in hot water and mixed as pudding. food. in yoruba without mistakes.
ask him carbohydrate now he won't know, there is no yoruba single word for that, he can't image so is 95% of us.
Re: Please Brothers And Sisters, Help Me To Benefits Us All by gatiano(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
English or French or Portugese has not helped us to develop so far, it won't!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unison On Indefinite Shut As Accident Claims Lives / OOU Students Prepare To Storm Gov. Amosun's Office. / 2014/2015 Ibadanpoly Admission Fraud Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.