Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,067 members, 7,933,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:39 AM

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (60098 Views)

American Doctor Treated For Ebola Released From The Hospital / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Olusanya333(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2014
francesoly: How can one bath wit cold water in dit cold weather at abuja or d source of info want pple to have pneumonia wit Ebola join. Pls dear is god oooo. Let us not joke over dis national issue. Infact am thinking now weder to carry out d instruction or not.
[quote author=francesoly]Brother no need to panic just trust in God. When i'm told dis morning the Spirit disagrees.Looking at it d demons may be using dis advantage to initiate people to the Kingdom of darkness. See, Water,salt nd b4 daylight(wen demons activity is at his peak)

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Emirex90(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmmmmm.....
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2014
francesoly: I think dis bathing wit salt n warm water has gone viral.I just got a call from my mum in d villa from anambra n also my sis in law from IMO warning us to bath n drink salty water. Hahaha fear of Ebola is d beginning of wisdom. A beg house where did dis information come from, n mod pls can u move dis to FP let more pple to share deer experiences
Just got similar call from my mum now while reading your post !
I don't know how saline water would prevent ebola oo but I have nothing to loss if I do it .
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by nora544: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2014
MKSON: Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear! Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah

Please stop this message from this fake man from america, this story is not tru, this man was a big liar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Lake

he was the first who knows to empty the pockets from his followers.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/17532523.2012.739752
The Devil Who Heals’: Fraud and Falsification in the Evangelical Career of John G Lake, Missionary to South Africa 1908–1913
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ogaju007(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2014
MKSON: Several years ago, Ebola virus erupted in Africa, killing thousands without restrain or cure. The medical world was perplexed. A great man of God by the name John G Lake came to the rescue. Laying hands on infected people who were not to be touched. The slightest contact with any secretion from an infected person is all it takes for transmission. But with bare hands, cleaning secretion and curing every victim, John G Lake along with his Holy Ghost filled team, brought to an abrupt end the spread of the deadly virus. When asked by the medical world how he did it. He had this to say: I have the life of God in me, every virus that comes in contact with me dies. He asked them to get an innoculum from an infected person, observe same under a microscope to ascertain viral activities in it. They did and confirmed living and multiplying virus. He then asked them to put the innoculum on his palm and observe under the microscope. This time there were no more activities. ALL WERE DEAD upon contact with him. What a life! Every child of God has this life! He that has the Son has this life! That higher life that put out Ebola in the days of John G Lake will do the same through you in your day! At the Name of Jesus, Ebola will bow out! Stop the fear! Let this message of hope and faith go viral and the Ebola viral spread will stop! Don't disdain the ever living words of Jesus: And these signs shall follow them that believe, in my Name, they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing (Ebola virus included) it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick (those already infected) and they shall recover - Mark 16:15-18.
John G Lake and team are long gone! But I am here, you are here! We can save our world!
We have the life of God in us!
Spread the faith!
Stop the fear!
Spread the life!
Stop the death!
Yes you can!
The world belongs to you!
Cause you belong to Jesus!
Halleluyah

Stop making up or supporting d.u.m.b stories....... How about you go to Liberia and enjoy some Ebola.... This is why we are so backward.....
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Olusanya333(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2014
young2008:
Wetin concern Mary and Ebola. Pple self ##smh## angry sad angry angry
Ask the Lady not me
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ghananotnaija(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Ghana must close her borders to the following countries: Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Ivory Coast, and Nigeria. No citizens may enter Ghana regardless of where they last departed.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by imustsaymymindo: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2014
bathing with hot water and salt prevents ebola,or just a rumour?
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2014
Ok
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by deucelaw: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2014
chiboy11: May God help us in dis Ebola situation 2finda vacine fast n urgent if not al african wil wipe out in just 3yrs , imagine if pple contact HIV tru mosquito bite ow many of we africans wil b leaving up til now,our only solution to this now is praying to God to direct som1 to come up wit a cure if not we re al gonaa.

Let's pray we get the vaccine and cure asap, but saying we will wipe out in 3 years is a pessimistic and panic aproach. This same disease outbreak (ebola) and many more without cure or vaccine has been contained in the past, although at a cost.

Information is everywhere on how to reduce the risk and once the infected and high risk targets are identified and quarantine, gradually the spread would be reduced and eventually contained.

I pray we get the cure and vaccine asap, but for the mean time let's make do with what we have....information, hygiene, alertness, containment and the likes

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Alexsmith20(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2014
Rikidony: Three topic on front page in just a week......PAPA GOD THANK YOU OOO FOLLOW NAIRALANDERS ENCOURAGE ME WITH MORE LIKES grin grin
Na likes go carry you go heaven
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by duni04(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2014
This Ebola thing is now a game of numbers. The question now is how many people was Nigeria's index case, Mr Sawyer, able to infect before he died. From the plane he boarded to his transportation to the hospital in Ikoyi and his eventual death. If we are able to conscientiously account for all the people he came in contact with, then we'll have no problems.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by lwise(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola greeting

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Barselonia(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2014
casket:
Just got similar call from my mum now while reading your post !
I don't know how saline water would prevent ebola oo but I have nothing to loss if I do it .
Na so my brother, no be say dem say make u bring any money... It's within ur comfort.... prevention is Better than cure.....
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2014
You all should see this thread.. Funny things ebola prevention made us do this morning

https://www.nairaland.com/1848046/bath-salt-hot-water-prevent
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Aidy97(f): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Why is nairaland dry like this
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ReubenAbati: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2014
[size=18pt]America invested in science

Nigeria invested in Religion.

Ebola came, and Nigerians are praying for American science.

EEDIOTS!!!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by date1816: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2014
EBOLA ko EBELE ni? Naija don enter one chance.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by roufy235(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2014
o ga o
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by molas02: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
i just took my bath with salt and water..................bt i forgot to add maggi

Bye bye Mr. Ebola

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by eddie1(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
booqee: mother mary ko uncle Joseph ni! angry you can't even pray to God who created Mary. Guy park well oooo..this Ebola shii is fvcking serious..no be mary matter.

Careful with you utterance! God have mercy on your soul, Mother Mary help her!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ReubenAbati: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Olusanya333: Brother no need to panic just trust in God. When i'm told dis morning the Spirit disagrees.Looking at it d demons may be using dis advantage to initiate people to the Kingdom of darkness. See, Water,salt nd b4 daylight(wen demons activity is at his peak)

WTF!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by nora544: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2014
ReubenAbati: [size=18pt]America invested in science

Nigeria invested in Religion.

Ebola came, and Nigerians are praying for American science.

EEDIOTS!!!
[/size]

It is not only america who invest in science.

Also Europa and Asia invest in science.

The transportation high risk laboratory was build in Germany.

All the doctors from doctor without border come from Europa.

WHO ask fist Germany for help! not america!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ceejayluv(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2014
san316: thank u mr enlightened. I guess i can learn a lot from you. But first, know that everything exists and is only discovered over time. So i know the virus has been there. But are you not curious that since 1976, over 20 yrs nw, d virus was nt such a plague until now? Why have we not heard of such massive deaths arising from the virus until recently? Knw that those scientists do research, just as they pick plants that could be useful to man and develop it, that's how they pick up such organisms and harness them for reasons best known to them. If ebola was actually a problem since 1976, then there wlda bin a vaccine already and media campaign wld av been more proactive since then.
There's no vaccine for malaria and HIV as well....
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by ceejayluv(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Hope y'all have had a refreshing salty bath..... In fact y'all should add pepper, magi , onions and a Lil shot of Alomo in the water for better effect.... BLACK FOOLS...

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by patpeypey: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2014
What has salt and water got to do with ebola? U might as well use dettol after all it has the same ( if not more) antiseptic properties! Panic! Na I'm dey worry some peeps! the bathing and drinking of salt water doesn't prevent ebola!but like my doctor said, might give u high bp instead.

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by nora544: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2014
ceejayluv:
There's no vaccine for malaria and HIV as well....

That is tru but malaria and HIV are no death sentence and the medicine is working for this two but scientists are working on it.

But for malaria they make something at the moment in south america.
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by sydneyboss(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2014
opibycar: Gawd

it is spelt GOD nt Gawd...
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2014
Salt and water Ko maggi and water Ni. The rate at which Nigerians are willing to accept rumours shows the level of education in the country. That is why they are so easily deceived by fake men of God or faith healers.

The only thing that may perhaps help in decontamination is something quite corrosive like strong detergent,bleach,jik(The best choice) or alcohol. Since ebola enter mostly through the eyes,nose,ears and mouth, it would be good practice to wash your hands regularly with say a jik solution mixed with water. This is because the hands are what mostly go in contact with contaminated surfaces or materials or people and can then be taken to the eyes,ears,nose and mouth.

Word of caution. Make sure you mix the bleach with some water. Jik alone itself is very corrosive and will harm your skin if not well diluted.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro:

let me break it down for you.

Obama has refused to allow the new drug to leave America. the Nigerian government has failed in preparedness or handling the crisis. as I type, one of the doctors that treated the Liberian man has tested positive and has been abandoned by the healthcare workers taking care of him because of fear. nothing is working.

America invested
in science, Nigeria invested in
Religion. Ebola came,
Nigerians are praying for
American science.
Thank you bros! You've said it all! And after all these hue and cry, when America must have intervened with their research findings, we'd still not do anythn about encouraging scientific research in Nigeria. Hypocrites!
Re: Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic by Gbengem(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Gbengem: deep down my spirit, I know I'm among the millions who'll look down and say to my kid, "son, I survived the Ebola s h i t several years ago"

Some scary shit but I'm a survivor angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.