Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) (3568 Views)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Actress Anita Joseph Takes Unclad Bathroom Selfies For Ebola Campaign [18+pics] / Afrocandy Flaunts Dollars Gives Reason Why She Dont Take Pics With Other Celebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by richgang(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2014
This has been going on since around 2 am, what do you guys think, but me don do my own oooo pics below

Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by dino2006(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Where is my gun. Someone should be shot! angry

1 Like

Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2014
end time stuff noni
Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by cirmuell(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2014
Largas: Where is my gun. Someone should be shot! angry
grin grin grin . 4 real tho.
Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by JEITO: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2014
That was the most potent trick to wake all-man up early this morning.

#sleepdisrupted...
Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2014
#in femi kuti's voice...I sorry for Nigeria
Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by benatex(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2014

Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by gerrardomendes(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Na so we see am o

Re: Bath With Salt And Water Cure And Prevention For Ebola, Was Your Take ( Pics) by deanoffaculty: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
NIGERIANS👪 VS EBOLA👹!

Nigerians and fear of EBOLA VIRUS is the beginning of salt and water.
Is this another chemistry laboratory pratical session or what? 80% of Nigerians have even contacted it through fear before the virus get to them. We fear EBOLA even more then God. Haba!!!
SARS,BIRD FLU,etc came and gone and God helped us that everything just faded off............God is able to do it again!!!
Haba Nigerians!
I have got calls in the early hours of
the morning...suddenly rumours
flying around for people to take their
bath with salt in the water and to
drink some! Haba!!
They premise it on worms dying by
coming in contact with salt!
EBOLA IS A VIRUS AND NOT A WORM
AND DRINKING SALT WILL NOT AND
CANNOT PREVENT INFECTION!!
WASH HANDS AFTER EVERY OUTING
WITH SOAP AND WATER!! AVOID
TOUCHING VERY SICK PEOPLE WITH
YOUR BARE HANDS, IF POSSIBLE USE
LATEX GLOVES FOR THE VERY SICK!!!
SPREAD BEST PRACTICES NOT FEAR!!!

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Woman Ⅽaught Having S E X While Carrying Baby On Her Back! / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed As BBN Host. / Actress, Nuella, Beaten By Husband, Tchidi Chikere, Both Unfollow Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.