Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Salt Water Bath - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Salt Water Bath (729 Views)

If You Had Bath With Salt Water To Prevent Ebola, Pls Do This / Salt Water Bathe To Prevent Ebola Virus? Who Started It And How True Is It?? / Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salt Water Bath by Rainstorms(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2014
I got a call from a friend this morning,who told me to put salt in hot water and bath with it,who else got this info
Re: Salt Water Bath by Justiceotuya(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2014
I did. My dad called us this early morning to give the same info.
Re: Salt Water Bath by Rainstorms(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
na wa o;what is d source?
Re: Salt Water Bath by SmileyEvents: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2014
People dah r sayin dis salt n water tyn shld go to elegushi abeg..dun come nd make salt xpensive4 sum1
Re: Salt Water Bath by dioss: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Rainstorms: I got a call from a friend this morning,who told me to put salt in hot water and bath with it,who else got this info

I got a call too about the salt stuff this morning. Front page @ op.Help spread the gospel.
Moreso, i want the FG to declare state of emergency in Lagos now that the case is still minimal.
Re: Salt Water Bath by timsbee(f): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2014
II just heard of it too o...

Sebi i bag of dangote salt will do because i nor wan catch dis tin o.
Re: Salt Water Bath by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2014
Me too,my elder bro woke me up with this..shey na small salt,abi na one derica of salt I go add bath?
Re: Salt Water Bath by colossus2: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Rainstorms: I got a call from a friend this morning,who told me to put salt in hot water and bath with it,who else got this info
Give me your contact let me call also.
Make sure you have a good brush 3 times daily. It protects one from ebola angry

Re: Salt Water Bath by Rainstorms(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2014
dem go soon increase salt price o#in salt we trust
Re: Salt Water Bath by Rainstorms(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2014
abeg who is responsible for pushing topics to front page
Re: Salt Water Bath by torchwave: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2014
What kind of preventive remedy is this that has circulated widely without an authentic source? By now, anybody with common sense should know this remedy is false and ineffective in keeping one from contracting the virus. The necessary steps to prevent ebola from infecting one has already been spelled out in various articles scattered all over the internet.

Don't get me wrong, salt water bath may be a preventive measure against the spread of this disease, but it has not been verified by any professional medical body or health organization neither has its potency being attested to by anyone, not to mention the anonymous source of this remedy.

Most importantly, pray. Pray against infection by the virus or any other kind. Pray for yourself, your loved ones and the nation. Prayer is the greatest preventive and curative remedy for a virus without cure.

God will see Nigeria and Africa through any storm as He has always done.
Re: Salt Water Bath by Rainstorms(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2014
torchwave: What kind of preventive remedy is this that has circulated widely without an authentic source? By now, anybody with common sense should know this remedy is false and ineffective in keeping one from contracting the virus. The necessary steps to prevent ebola from infecting one has already been spelled out in various articles scattered all over the internet.

Don't get me wrong, salt water bath may be a preventive measure against the spread of this disease, but it has not been verified by any professional medical body or health organization neither has its potency being attested to by anyone, not to mention the anonymous source of this remedy.

Most importantly, pray. Pray against infection by the virus or any other kind. Pray for yourself, your loved ones and the nation. Prayer is the greatest preventive and curative remedy for a virus without cure.

God will see Nigeria and Africa through any storm as He has always done.

amen

(1) (Reply)

Igwuruta Town Is In Darkness(no Electricity)help / Who Is Man? did Man Descend From The Apes ? / Between Linda And Mr Aye Dee ; The Real Shocking Story (must Read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.