Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

My New Project With Drama Ft Terry G - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My New Project With Drama Ft Terry G (1381 Views)

Ruggedman – Push Ft Terry G (Video) / New Video: Sandalili Ft Terry G - YQ / NEW Joint: 2face Ft Terry The Rapman- Bother You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Project With Drama Ft Terry G by NeoBlack(m): 1:06am On Oct 18, 2008
A song Written by Drama and Me, Ft Terry G and Produced by Terry G.  Also Marketed by Terry G.
 Here is the link to download. So Hot Track in Town now.  Watch Out for the Remix Video. Gonna be Hot with Ft 9ice and Sound Sultan.   Believe me, the Projects is Hot.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ivqsw

Download and Listen to it, and you will be carried Away.

LOL

Jp
Re: My New Project With Drama Ft Terry G by lobinoxebe(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2008
guy please, can you like me with terry G, I want him to pruduce one of my track for me,

topojons@yahoo.com

please u can email me, please
Re: My New Project With Drama Ft Terry G by NeoBlack(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2008
Email me. hackingtools532@yahoo.com Or on Y!M am Always ON.

Jp
Re: My New Project With Drama Ft Terry G by seoxpert(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2017
The ascent to fame and fortune begins with making reliable connections in your business environment

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Take Violin Lessons In Lagos? / Download Mr Eazi's New Mixtape - Lagos To Accra / Music: Release By Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.