Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

No Audio Or Video Problem Of Strong Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / No Audio Or Video Problem Of Strong Decoder (4502 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Audio Or Video Problem Of Strong Decoder by omoluabi167: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2014
my strong decoder is showing NO AUDIO OR VIDEO on the tv screen. if i connect it with the TV and i am unable to watch any channel.somebody should please help me by telling me what to do.
Re: No Audio Or Video Problem Of Strong Decoder by Oshinmichael: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2014
call me on 08177223451 to help u
Re: No Audio Or Video Problem Of Strong Decoder by webdad: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please my dish is not receiving enough green bar so i decided to shift it ,i tried and tried but it didnt work and refuse be like before.i restore the decoder and all totaly changed to red bar even when the dish is in the right position.the problem is now from the decoder,please what am i to do??

(1) (Reply)

Mytv Subsidized Receiver Upgrade/Swap / How Can I Get Al Jazeera Card To Watch JSC Sports Channels On My Strong Decoder? / How To Point Your Satellite Dish New Mytv Position On Belintersat 1 At 51.5E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.