Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter (6936 Views)

The Halfcast Take Over, Niaja Girls Watch Out O ! Who's Hotter? / Chace Crawford And Zac Efron- Who's Hotter / Chidi Mokeme Vs. Ramsy Noah, Who's Hotter? 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by abbyrian(f): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2006
i need your opinion on who you prefer between lindsay lohan and hilary duff in this aspects-
beauty-
attitude-
singing-
acting-
shape-
humanitarian service-
in my own opinion i prefer hilary duff in every aspect.
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by eveseh(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2006
LOL dis topic has already been createn

anyway,none
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by luvlymoi(f): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2006
well i think hilary duff is anorexic, i dont like lidsay either but i d say she hotter.
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by abbyrian(f): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2006
@ eveseh i also created the other one but twas by mistake cos i use a phone browser and i mistakenly clicked reply twice.
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by sweetnini(f): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2006
i would say Hilary Duff
i love this lady
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by abbyrian(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2006
sweetnini dat makes us 2.
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by kiki(f): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2006
i'm not really a huge fan of hilary duff and i'm not lindsay lohan either but i'll rather say lindsay is hotter dan Hilary
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by janetgurl: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2006
none
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by edobabe(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2006
i used to like Lindsay Lohan, not anymore she is a mess.as for Hilary no comment.
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by Ciaralover(f): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2006
here is mine:

Beauty= Hilary
Attitude: Hilary
Singing: none
Acting: Hilary
Shape: Hilary

HILARY ROCKS!!LINDSAY LOHAN IS A slowpoke, USELESS PEICE OF CRAP, another version of Paris Hilton!!
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by sweetnini(f): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2006
lol
i'm with u gal
Hilary rocks

i really love her acting
any movie shes in i love watching it
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by iice(f): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2006
Let me follow ciaralover's route on this one
Beauty = both have their looks
Attitude = Hilary
Singing = neither
Acting = neither
Shape = erhhhhh probably Hilary

Conclusion, Hilary wins by 3 :1 but they both wack to me lol
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by sweetnini(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2006
well hilary still wins
but have u guys listened to Hilary songs
i love some though

i loved Hilary acting so i decided to listen to her songs
and cos i love her and she's my age mate and b-month mate
i decided to love her songs
and i also wanted to change my taste of music
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by iice(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2006
Yes o i have listened to her music = bubblegum pop, voice is mediocre, her acting is quite generic, i like some of her movies but she basically acts the same way in all her movies always with some sort of sigh or hummph.
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by sweetnini(f): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2006
yea she acts the same way
listen to "Beat of my heart"
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by iice(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2006
I've heard that song, not really my thing. I like the video for that her song (dont remember the name) it has like rain falling and she's inside the house wearing like a white sweater with candles around
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by sweetnini(f): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2006
dont know it
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by lauryn(f): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2006
@ iice
Is it COMING CLEAN?

I prefer Hilary,,,,,,,,,cant believe Lindsay got dumped by Wilmer( Fez), laugh my friggin ass off, wow, that was hilarious. If I got dumped by the likes of Fez, i'll just go jump off a cliff, seriously grin grin
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by iice(f): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2006
Yes lauryn is its coming clean, tnx grin
Awww Wilmer is a hottie lol
Heard she(lindsay) went after Stavros but now she's with some guy'
But i do like the combination of hilary and what's his face?
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by sweetnini(f): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2006
come clean
i love that song too
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by lauryn(f): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2006
@ iice
np, now for Hilary's bf, I believe he's some Canadian punk star cant rem his name as well. Wilmer is cute, but his character is funny as hell girl grin grin
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by iice(f): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2006
Wilmar is a hottie, fez is ehhhhh funny and cute lol
Think his name is joe not sure, the lead singer of Good Charlotte, he's a hottie grin grin
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by carlysia(f): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2006
i have been love wit hilary duff 4 3 gettin 2 4 yrs now.i love her music,soaps and movies.
she's so cute.As 4 lindsay she's also cool but i dont lyk the freckles on her body.
and wat i hate now the most is her new boob job she got. Hilary my girl is wat i call
HOT.
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by lauryn(f): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2006
nice name. Well, Hilary aint no longer on the HOT side, since she started starving herself
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by abbyrian(f): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2006
well hilary duff's boyfriend is joel madden who has a twin brother and also punk rocker
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by abbyrian(f): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2006
well hilary duff's boyfriend is joel madden who has a twin brother and also punk rocker
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by iice(f): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2006
Tnx abbyrian, joel madden of GC, he's hot lol
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by Ciaralover(f): 1:07am On Aug 09, 2006
Hilary boyfriend is freaking Hot, i love him and yea hilary sings betta than that gimmick Lindsay Hohan, I love The Cinderalla story and Raise Your voice. My fave songs from her are Come Clean, Fly:The video where she is singing infront of the cround, My lips are sealed with her and Hailey and another song where she is riding a Mortocycle for the soundtrack to the Lizzie Mguire movie!!

Hilary is a girl u can chill wit, Lindsay is a party animal, smooker, drinker and LovePeddler.
Hillary is more matured!!
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by muinat(f): 1:12am On Aug 09, 2006
i pick hillary duff cause lindsay is wack
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by sweetnini(f): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2006
Ciaralover:

Hilary boyfriend is freaking Hot, i love him and yea hilary sings betta than that gimmick Lindsay Hohan, I love The Cinderalla story and Raise Your voice. My fave songs from her are Come Clean, Fly:The video where she is singing infront of the cround, My lips are sealed with her and Hailey and another song where she is riding a Mortocycle for the soundtrack to the Lizzie Mguire movie!!

Hilary is a girl u can chill wit, Lindsay is a party animal, smooker, drinker and LovePeddler.
Hillary is more matured!!
i love all those her movies and her songs u mentioned
i love her voice,her face and everything 'bout her
Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by FELORE(f): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2008
lindsey lohan.i think .

Re: lindsay lohan vs hilary duff;who's hotter by Maneater1(f): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hilary Duff is definitely hotter. Lindsay is too thin, and having too many issues with the rehab and such. Hilary is more focused and beautiful both on the inside and out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Really Is Putting On Weight. . . But It’a In The RIGHT PLACES!! / Korra Obidi Goes Completely Naked For Her Pregnancy Photoshoot (photos) / Meet Son Of Billionaire, Bbnaija 2020 Housemate, Kiddwaya &his Life B4 The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.