Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Never Anointed Successor For 2015 — Governor T.A Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Anointed Successor For 2015 — Governor T.A Orji (460 Views)

El Rufai Is Buhari's Preferred Successor For 2019 / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Anointed Successor For 2015 — Governor T.A Orji by patrikobi: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
I never anointed successor for 2015 — Governor T.A

Abia State Governor, Chief Theodore Orji today reassured the people of Abia State that his administration has not anointed any successor for the post of governorship in the forthcoming 2015 elections.

Speaking at the government house in Umuahia, Abia State capital, he stated that such insinuation was unfounded and that such decision can only be taken by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of the state and not him.

He urged the people of the state to shun rumours capable of tearing the state apart, and reminded them on the need to be cautions concerning the forthcoming 2015 general election.

On the rumour going the round concerning his impeachment, the governor described it as laughable and baseless.

Governor orji also assured his government’s commitment to protect lives and property of both indigenes and non-indigenes of Abia and noted that the unity and progress of the state remain his cardinal focus until the dream of transformation becomes reality.

TRIBUNE

(1) (Reply)

Aside From Voting Blocs, How Else Is The Common Man Relevant To Politicians? / Conference Begins Discussion Of Draft Report Thursday / Are We Really One Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.