Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,649 members, 7,911,726 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. (6768 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife / A 2 Day Old Baby Abandoned By The Roadside Named After Okoya-Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
JEITO: I hate to see men chicken out of their problems instead og tackling it head-on. angry

I don't believe your wife is as bad as you have painted her to be. But even if she's, running away with a minor doesn't solve the problem. Rather, you'll be known as the man that opted for a minor because he couldn't handle his marital issues.

Btw, nobody said marriage was a bed of roses-if your wife waywardness, is what you have to deal with, face it as a man. I don't believe there's any challenge that will confront a man, that he isn't built enough to handle(if it bigger than you, it won't come your way).

Leave that young girl alone, address the issues with your wife; as the man, you are the head and so you have an edge. Use wisdom and reasoning instead of violence or battery to straighten things.

That girl na another man future wife o..
Complete balderdash! So a man should remain in marriage even if his life is at stake? Bulls,hit!sad

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
op, yur househelp is the phase of infatuation with you. she may feel or believe , she's inlove. but I tell ya, at that age most young girls only know passion and infatuation. watch when she gets to her early mid twenties and she's either a student in the tertiary institution with various younger cute guys to woo her brain off grin.... na then u go know say, this kind of love na wa oooooo grin...... op, u make me laugh sha.... sorry but at this stage of what u r going through in love and marriage... uv still not understood the mindset of a woman.
I hope u don't come back to lament that this sweet housegirl, is unruly and starts telling you that shes caged up in her early marriage with u..
op...op.....hmmmmmmm.....na her raging growing hormones dey dictate her submissiveness to u ooooo....her hormones are not mature and certain yet for marriage.. tread carefully and be patient on marrying her, so quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Wife, Found Love In The Househelp. by maclatunji: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2014
simbaddsailor: She right now in Ghana studying because the man in question is sponsoring her in school. When she came to Nigeria for holiday, she came to see her daughter and pleaded that I shuld continue to take care of her, that when she finishes her school next year, she will finally take her daughter to stay with her. We relate well, she calls me to ask after her daughter's welfare, she do send tins too to her through her parents.

OP, sleeping with your house maid without tying the knot is abusing the girl. I say marry her already and make things official. Your life seems settled with her, what else do you need?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Training Center For Public Speaking Course In Lagos? / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. / See Photo Of Late Saudi King Abdullah And His 30 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.