Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Belgium!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belgium!! (4237 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Living In Belgium As A Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgium!! by buddy221(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Pls answers and advices needed... People who have done or recently submitted there BELGIUM visa application...I need your help! I submitted my Belgium visa application form since 9th June, tomorrow will make it exactly two months since I submitted the form yet I still have not gotten any alert. Pls, my questions is... Why is it taking so long? What maybe the problems? Can it be that they have denied me the visa? Or is it because my passport is still a virjin passport? What could be the problems? Or is it because I did add my statement of acct. In my documents when submitting? NOTE: not that I don't have money to put in my acct, I have upto 1.2m with me but the problems is... I got the money in bulk and It was sent to me two weeks before submissions of my forms...so, I decided not transfer the money in to my personal account because they may tag it as MONEY LODGING and which may lead to authmatic denying of the visa! So, I used my uncle who is inviting me! I stated in my application that my uncle will take care of every time.... I don't have any strong thy here am nt married am jst a 3rd year student.... Even though I eventually see the so called alert... Wat is my chances of geting the visa?
Re: Belgium!! by tdayof(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
gurus will soon answer u
Re: Belgium!! by suxes2005(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Don't worry yourself about Belgian embassy.

That's their way of life. 3-4 months processing.

Calm down, they will soon answer you.
Re: Belgium!! by buddy221(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2014
3 months.... But, why are they taking so long? What is so special about Belgium? Why wunt them decide if am granted or not! Dis tin don tire me...oooooo! Not that am desperate to travel, but they should stop delaying pple! If they have refused me the visa they should let me know so that I will know my next direction....chikina!! I called d vfs office yestaday and they said for the fact that my passport is still a virjin passport that it most stay 40 days with them before they will decide...ok, I told the lady that it has stayed morr than 40 days....to my surprise she don't know what else to say! The next tin she said waz"I SHOULD RELAX! Nawa..ooooo, infact they should bring back my passport...what the heck? If they finaly grant the visa then fine...if they did not grant it then good and fine! Am jst fade up... Maybe I should invest my money here in Nigeria.
Re: Belgium!! by buddy221(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Finally... I got an alert to come and pick my proccessed visa application after two months of waiting! brothers you need to see how my hart is beaping, is like time bomb has been planted inside of me! I will will be heading to vfs center at abuja to pick my Belgian visa! I'll keep u guys posted! Cheerrrs.
Re: Belgium!! by suxes2005(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
buddy221: Finally... I got an alert to come and pick my proccessed visa application after two months of waiting! brothers you need to see how my hart is beaping, is like time bomb has been planted inside of me! I will will be heading to vfs center at abuja to pick my Belgian visa! I'll keep u guys posted! Cheerrrs.

Go pick up!
Re: Belgium!! by Fireson: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
@ Buddy # Please what was the procedure and required documents needed ? Please get back to me in a reasonable time and God bless you .
Re: Belgium!! by buddy221(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Soooooooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaad!afta all de waitings and stress....yet, dis people denied me dis visa! Upon all de authenticity of all my documents yet they refused me dis visa...Belgian embassy dis thing you people are doing, there is God...oooooooo! Any way noting spoiled, as long as ther is life...ther is hope! The reason why they refuced me de visa waz written in Belgium language I can't even understand any single word there! Pls brothers, how do I translated it to English language? They also said that I can apeal within 30 days! I know dat apealing must involve a lower of Wich am not ready to involve and there is no garantee dat I will win the apeal. Pls, wat profitable business can I start wit 800k here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Belgium!! by adigunomomama(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
buddy221: Soooooooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaad!afta all de waitings and stress....yet, dis people denied me dis visa! Upon all de authenticity of all my documents yet they refused me dis visa...Belgian embassy dis thing you people are doing, there is God...oooooooo! Any way noting spoiled, as long as ther is life...ther is hope! The reason why they refuced me de visa waz written in Belgium language I can't even understand any single word there! Pls brothers, how do I translated it to English language? They also said that I can apeal within 30 days! I know dat apealing must involve a lower of Wich am not ready to involve and there is no garantee dat I will win the apeal. Pls, wat profitable business can I start wit 800k here in Nigeria?

Its ok bro

Take it easy...

Life goes on...

Meanwhile

God time is the best...

Pls, if I may ask, what kind of visa did you apply for?
Re: Belgium!! by buddy221(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tanks broo! I really believe u, "Gods time is da best" I applied for visiting visa.
Re: Belgium!! by offegas(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
@buddy221 use Google translate from Belgian to English
Re: Belgium!! by ToniaAlexandra5: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Please can anyone send me questions for Belgium interview. For students that want to study in Belgium
Re: Belgium!! by good4all40: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2018
offegas:
@buddy221 use Google translate from Belgian to English

French is the official Language of Belgium so translate from French to English

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Been To Belize Before? I've Got A Couple Of Questions / Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport / Help Studying In KENYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.