Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS (6024 Views)

Nairaland Hall Of Fame: Let's Have Your Nominees! / Let's Have Some Fun / What Are Some Fun Things To Do In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2014
There are more than 300,000,000 capillaries in your lungs
and if they were stretched out tip to tip they would reach
approximately the distance between Atlanta and Los Angeles.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Did you know frequent dreams are correlated with having a higher IQ?
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 12:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Fhemmmy: Do you know that only 2% of the world population has green eyes?

I'm one of the 2%. cool

@topic

Did you know the “dot” over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2014
texanomaly:

I'm one of the 2%. cool

@topic

Green eyes! Pix or Adonbilivit.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 12:28am On Aug 28, 2014
smartchoice:

Green eyes! Pix or Adonbilivit.

2 Likes

Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2014
texanomaly:

Post a convincing pix of yourself!
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2014
smartchoice:

Post a convincing pix of yourself!

Lol...sorry...that's me
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Square watermelons in japan.
Purple carrots.
Snakes can strike up to 20 minutes after decapitation with fatal results.
Japan has no natural resources.
All continents begin and end with the same letter.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2014
jossi994:

Square watermelons in japan.
Purple carrots.
Snakes can strike up to 20 minutes after decapitation with fatal results.
Japan has no natural resources.
All continents begin and end with the same letter.

I saw the bolded a few years ago. So cool.

@topic

An ostrich’s eye is bigger than it’s brain.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 4:52am On Aug 28, 2014
texanomaly:

I'm one of the 2%. cool

@topic

Lucky you
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by UjSizzle(f): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
texanomaly:
Beautiful
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Lucky you

I checked your profile. You start a lot of Auto threads. Are you a car salesman or something?
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
UjSizzle:
Beautiful

Awwww thanks Uj.

I wish they looked like that all the time. The light hit them just right that day to set off the green. At first glance most people think my eyes are brown. In most pix they look brown too. Up close you can see they are not.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by BizBloke(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
I think I like this party. smiley

Halle Berry's stunt double in 'Catwoman' is a man: Nato Larioza.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
texanomaly:

I checked your profile. You start a lot of Auto threads. Are you a car salesman or something?

Lol , , , Thanks for your time to check our profile, i export rides from USA and Canada to Nigeria , , , So i am not a salesman but a car dealer that exports from USA and Canada to Nigeria,,,,, we specializes in Pre-Order
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Lol , , , Thanks for your time to check our profile, i export rides from USA and Canada to Nigeria , , , So i am not a salesman but a car dealer that exports from USA and Canada to Nigeria,,,,, we specializes in Pre-Order

Well that explains things.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
texanomaly:

Well that explains things.

OKk, sir . . . We looking forward to being your dealer too.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

OKk, sir . . . We looking forward to being your dealer too.

Lol @ Sir

@ topic
Count the number of cricket chirps in a 15-second period, add 37 to the total, and your result will be very close to the actual outdoor Fahrenheit temperature.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol @ Sir

Please Ma, forgive me . . . . Thanks
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Please Ma, forgive me . . . . Thanks

You are forgiven. It's no biggie.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2014
texanomaly:

You are forgiven. It's no biggie.

Awesome, are into business as well and your baae?
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
smiley
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Awesome, are into business as well and your baae?

I have no idea what you are asking.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
texanomaly:

I have no idea what you are asking.

Are you into business and where are based?
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Are you into business and where are you based?

You're missing the "you" ...that's why she couldn't get you. smiley
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Amefrica:

You're missing the "you" ...that's why she couldn't get you. smiley

It is the phone I was using jare... I am a bushman used to my keyboard embarassed
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

It is the phone I was using jare... I am a bushman used to my keyboard embarassed

It's all good, baba mi! smiley
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Amefrica:

It's all good, baba mi! smiley

I type yamayama when I miss gala cry
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 1:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Are you into business and where are based?

It's ok. This time I got you. Even without the "you". smiley I'm not really into business. I used to have a business, but it was more of a hobby. My real job finally had to take a front seat.

I build things out of wood, furniture, cabinets, toys, decorative stuff, that kind of thing. It is time consuming and expensive sometimes. It's back to being a hobby. I haven't built anything in a long time. Perhaps I should start again.

I'm in the US btw.

@topic

It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 2:30am On Aug 31, 2014
texanomaly:

It's ok. This time I got you. Even without the "you". smiley I'm not really into business. I used to have a business, but it was more of a hobby. My real job finally had to take a front seat.

I build things out of wood, furniture, cabinets, toys, decorative stuff, that kind of thing. It is time consuming and expensive sometimes. It's back to being a hobby. I haven't built anything in a long time. Perhaps I should start again.

I'm in the US btw.

@topic

It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

Most that made in buz started as an hobby. ?.. dont let go of it.
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by texanomaly(f): 2:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Most that made in buz started as an hobby. ?.. dont let go of it.

Thanks. I'll dust off my tools. smiley
Re: Food For Thought - Did You Know. . . . . . . Let's Have Some Fun With Some FACTS by Fhemmmy: 2:41am On Aug 31, 2014
texanomaly:

Thanks. I'll dust off my tools. smiley

I have no knowledge of such business but asked cos u sounded more like a buz woman... how is uncle Obama?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MVB News:powerful Before & After Photos Of Transgender Men And Women / Best Slogans For Nairaland / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.