Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,289 members, 7,943,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption (65333 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Fighting In Ilorin, 2 Feared Dead, curfew Declared / 2 Feared Dead As Gunmen Rain Bullets In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Arosa(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
hamzatseyi: product of a failed abortion.....nah only beggers ur yeye eyes saw in the video ? What do you wanna prove to us about the beggers ? U can Bleep urself for all I care ,cos I have already unfollow the tread,so nah Ebola go kill u.....foooooooooool

Na Ebola go fu.k your father die. and you na tomorrow go be your last day for earth cos na trailer go kill you.
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Mickey7(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
So much attention on Ebola virus disease.now you are going to get boko haram jealous
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by vickysmilez(f): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
ignorance is really a terrible tin. Just when I got d broadcast from a frnd, I responded to her, advisn her dat salt can cause blood pressure nd its bad for those suffering already frm high blood pressure, and she boldly told me dat she didn't mind d high blood pressure so far it's better and safer dan getting d ebola

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by hardbody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
babystathopoulos: Most of you here coming to rant here..hehehe helped spread the crazy salt therapy. Infact most peo had bath with warm water with salt this morning..
I also blame all those who received the message and knew better but didn't sent a counter message to refute the salt therapy, too bad!
This is nigeria there are so many educated illiterate who are blindly ignorant not to mention the fully illiterate who don't know because they don't know how to know - these are ones I really feel sorry for in a time like this..
Advice: we all ve part to play to stop silly rumours from spreading all over

I only read the story this morning when i checked 'Trending' on NL. I got into Lagos yesterday night fagged out having been driven to Uyo from Calabar to fly Dana back to Lagos as there was no aero flight (calabar and Uyo) and Arik had canceled a flight the day before and could jolly well be planning to cancel its only flight yesterday. However, when i read the story this morning, i sent over 80 text messages and also sent BB broadcast to friends and colleagues because i know the dangers associated with that 'therapy'. I believe i have done my best even as i still send messages up to this night.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Superstar007(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jakumo:

The new rumor circulating Nigeria now is that Ebola fever can be warded off by carrying about a large duck in a basket, while shouting CHAI ! at least 3 times per hour.

Lwkm grin grin
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by listica(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
APC blame President Ebele Jonathern of importing Ebola from Liberia
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by omenka(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jakumo:

The new rumor circulating Nigeria now is that Ebola fever can be warded off by carrying about a large duck in a basket, while shouting CHAI ! at least 3 times per hour.
Oh my days!!! Lmao!! gringringrin

I love nairaland!!

Fvck bbm!
Fvck whatsapp!

gringrin
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Ela59: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
These are the results of distrust. Nigeria Doctor are on strike and the Minister of health are left with some unproductive personal policies. Our ministers failed to works hands to hands. I hope that some Aboki need to be aware that Saudi Arabia has declered that all the afected African countries aren't going allow for the up coming Hajj. Before they turn to region issues. Kalas.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Kylekent59: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
All this news were all lies including abuja victims. Plz be sure b4 u post any thing here
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jakumo:

I don die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by groovie(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Jonathan again?

E dey manufacture Salt?

my brother the thing tire me o
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Tonia500(f): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chai!!! Chai!!!! There is God ooo, M̶̲̥̅γ mama wake ♍ę around 4 to go boil water for her.... I know say some people use bags of salt...if not nigeria and our ignorance,how can salt even prevent a deadly virus like that
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Arbiola(f): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
90% of Nigerians would've killed themselves before ebola comes knocking gan sef.
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by sovpounds(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
The Perfect Internet 3D tablets prevent Ebola because they enable you do business via the internet and avoid contact with people at meetings. Instead of going for a meeting where there is a risk of contracting Ebola, you can use your Perfect Internet 3D tablet to conduct the meeting via video conference. Instead of going to the cinema to watch a movie, you can watch the same movie in the safety of your home with your Perfect Internet 3D tablet.

Our 3D tablets enable users to view images and watch movies in 3D without wearing glasses.

Please visit http://pi3dtab.co.uk to order your 3D tablet and reduce the risk of contracting Ebola. For enquiries please send an email to info@pi3dtab.co.uk
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Caseless: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jakumo:

grin grin grin grin i no go die for nairaland!
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Itoroetti(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: This government has failed it's citizens in all facet of life!

Imagine, instead of focusing on campaign to promote awareness on the disease, they are busy brutalizing Osun people in order to CAPTURE the state!

Ebola jonathan is indeed a gross failure!

Boko Haram,

Now Ebola!

Vagabonds in Power!

old man impersonating to be a girl

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chai c ignorance n illiteracy o. People really do perish 4 lack of understanding.
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Arinze96: what do you expect? NaCl + H2O --> HCl + NaOH
Mr man,NaCl + H2O is not equal to HCl + NaOH but rather = NaCl solution.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Eyop: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
cheesy grin

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Simplefaithy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist. Then dance around any banana tree singing #ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops EBOLA!! PLS, pass it ALL to ur contact! Information reaching us is that Ebola is an Airborne virus and already Everywhere safe à life today
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by philips70(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Acidosis: The Federal Government should declare a state of emergency on the Education sector.

Education in* Nigerian is Scam, Sham, and SHAME!

Which federal government and emergency on education sector are you talking about? The same one that kept someone called Wike in charge of education for months? Wake up oh you government supporters! This one wants education dead and buried
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by groovie(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
hardbody:

I only read the story this morning when i checked 'Trending' on NL. I got into Lagos yesterday night fagged out having been driven to Uyo from Calabar to fly Dana back to Lagos as there was no aero flight (calabar and Uyo) and Arik had canceled a flight the day before and could jolly well be planning to cancel its only flight yesterday. However, when i read the story this morning, i sent over 80 text messages and also sent BB broadcast to friends and colleagues because i know the dangers associated with that 'therapy'. I believe i have done my best even as i still send messages up to this night.

men my mouth nearly bend from explanation today. I had to convince people not to drink salt and bath with it. I was shocked people actually did it. A lot of people sef

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by vision2050: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thunder fire the person that started the rumor.
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Janetozi(f): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: This government has failed it's citizens in all facet of life!

Imagine, instead of focusing on campaign to promote awareness on the disease, they are busy brutalizing Osun people in order to CAPTURE the state!

Ebola jonathan is indeed a gross failure!

Boko Haram,

Now Ebola!

Vagabonds in Power!
my president is really blessed; because, it is only a fruitful tree that will have pple throwing stone at it just to plug its fruit.

In other word, a successful man, have several enemies. If u don't have enemies, then u are yet unsuccessful.

When i become successful, i will always give my enemies millions of reasons to be mad @ me, HBP will kill all of them in due time.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jakumo:

Oh Lawd grin grin
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Petitol(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nawa ooooo
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
shocked
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
bbello28: berem cheesy no lie.... U use salt baff? grin
I dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by timilinda(f): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Jonathan again?

E dey manufacture Salt?

I beg ask dem my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by sovpounds(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Just one tablet on earth prevents you from contracting Ebola. Please visit http://pi3dtab.co.uk to order your tablets today. Send an email to info@pi3dtab.co.uk if you have enquiries.
Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
Brinebryne: Mr man,NaCl + H2O is not equal to HCl + NaOH but rather = NaCl solution.
Acidosis is actually right! Which one is Sodium Chloride solution again? You need to go back to school and learn balancing of equation again.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption by UjSizzle(f): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
We don't receive news like this from countries where the outbreak is at its peak; it's Nigeria with less than 1% mortality recorded from the virus--deaths we can't even verify--that the weirdest news come from. Why are people so dramatic in this country? undecided

**Keep entertaining the world with gross stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.