Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,679 members, 7,962,189 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (886130 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Beennkumar:
I'll definitely tell them as they come around. cheesy

Do you care for a drink?
Better
I can reclaim my throne with ease then cheesy

Drink? Nah
Not yet
I'm still busy smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
princesa:

*sits down gallantly*

No, our paths haven't crossed. I just see her around.

What varieties do you have in your bar? cheesy
assorted wines, assrtd soft drinks,assrtd liquor e.t.c alcoholic and non alcoholic.. Local drinks and so On
EeeRrmM we have handsome guys to... cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
wink hello everybody.

Hello tamudo's ghost.
I gear uve finally spoken. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: are you a muslim?...
Nope, I'm a Christian.

But for the fact that Harlos is a Muslim, I also need to respect and Address him with regards to His Religion(Muslim).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'm smoking a joint in here.

*Giggling like peter Griffin*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: hope una don prepare sha
Of course, and my assistant neighy is also improving his skills. How do you plan on providing assistance?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: i dey... I jez been they manage for here...
naso o. Eye dey deny me.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*hugs* he made me an unpaid employee
wetin u dey do... Cant you see the regular lodge chairs are dirty?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33: wink hello everybody.

Hello tamudo's ghost.
I gear uve finally spoken. Well done.
Aha!!! There you are sir Silkmoth33 smiley, welcome!welcome! How/where have you been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
dechandel:
Better
I can reclaim my throne with ease then cheesy

Drink? Nah
Not yet
I'm still busy smiley
No one claimed your throne. I just couldn't let anyone do that to my beloved. smiley

Your throne's still the way you left it. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Nope, I'm a Christian.

But for the fact that Harlos is a Muslim, I also need to respect and Address him with regards to His Religion(Muslim).
Wise words!!! cool

You are blessed ma'am smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: sure i did... I haven't eaten today expecting her to cook anoda meal
Though not on fasting Bt I have not eatn anytin snc mrn, jst getn back to my hostel here, and Trying to do another work here.....

Stenon is Hungry......who cares enough to serve her....?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Aha!!! There you are sir Silkmoth33 smiley, welcome!welcome! How/where have you been?

Im dat kitty cat that went To London to see the queen.

I've been fine mate. I see the bar is still filled up!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

This evening .....
So I wish all a good evening
All those mention and the ones there names aren't here.....

Let's hit this bar for the capital one cup matches stated for today.....
yea.. Whats the fixtures again?... Who ManU dey play? *ouch i 4qot.... MAN U didnt Qualify... Sowi woh lertee and odas
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Wise words!!! cool

You are blessed ma'am smiley.
Amen, You are also blessed too....

Pls Ow is it going at ur corner na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: wetin u dey do... Cant you see the regular lodge chairs are dirty?

Today is my day off. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Buenos noches
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: I'm really really sorry for been forgetful. okay now I know, jbluv55 uh!

Nigerian apple ke, see how it even sounds masef, besides which apple naija get
wich apple naija get? = Apple of my eyes { stenon }
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
dechandel:
Uncle Jbluv55 grin
You are the bestest

Its just that tonto dike got a gold plated one
Don't i deserve that one too? grin
Haba!!!! Why should Tonto have it and you can't. That shouldn't be a problem o since you are the one that sits beside King Beennkumar smiley.

*Brings out the Golden iPhone6 and gives to her grin*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Made fabulous than a drag queen. wink
#YINMU
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Though not on fasting Bt I have not eatn anytin snc mrn, jst getn back to my hostel here, and Trying to do another work here.....

Stenon is Hungry......who cares enough to serve her....?
What does STENON want to eat o? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: minus me sha
#YINMU
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

This evening .....
So I wish all a good evening
All those mention and the ones there names aren't here.....

Let's hit this bar for the capital one cup matches stated for today.....
ok nw ! Arsenallllll
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: wich apple naija get? = Apple of my eyes { stenon }
Hahahahaha....Laffing Here .....I beg o.....*Cycles out quickly*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: yea.. Whats the fixtures again?... Who ManU dey play? *ouch i 4qot.... MAN U didnt Qualify... Sowi woh lertee and odas
Whatever,face ya job tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Hmmmm....Jst passing- By......

Ekule sir o....Goodevening sir......@ Neighy I bet you ar doing good at the moment....?
yea... And bcus of you am Gudder...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Im dat kitty cat that went To London to see the queen.

I've been fine mate. I see the bar is still filled up!
Welcome back sire smiley. Hope you didn't come back alone? grin

Well we are managing it as best as we can sir wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
STENON: Nope, I'm a Christian.

i suspected as much... I knew from how you made your sentence... Well it doesnt mean sha... Hope today wasnt too stressful?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
neighy: yea... And bcus of you am Gudder...
Owkay o, It's better to be gooder than the goodest....

* runs to add ur English to my Dictionary*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome back sire smiley. Hope you didn't come back alone? grin

Well we are managing it as best as we can sir wink.

grin I bought snails two big big ones today. If that's what u mean.

U still dey Lagos? Abi IB city? When be ur next trip through d east!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jbluv55:
Of course, and my assistant neighy is also improving his skills. How do you plan on providing assistance?
*acts lyk i dint hear dat... *shakes liqour in a vacuum throws it up and catch
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: naso o. Eye dey deny me.
l0l... How dem madam na

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.