Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,304 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (866408 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: nope I've not. didn't know who to order from, everyone is darn busy.
Nor mind that my Assistant neighy cheesy. E nor even tell me say nobody don serve you.

Oya wetin I go bring?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chibwike(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: I've forgiven naijaboiy. I'm so sorry chibwike, frankben and neldrizzy. He is the love of my life! smiley
after all he did to you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: nope I'm not but then u can teach moi
just follow my steps and move wit me... Lets take it slow
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by marieolae(f): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: he's gon do it again.. Jus 4gt him sad sad babay am here 4u
how sure are you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ksslib:
Wait a min. Dont tell me your alt account is gunna shocked ?

I have watched dna vs dizaster. Epicccc.
Loaded lux vs calicoe ---- a lil below par kinda.
Hallow da don vs loaded lux ---- damn the brawl was tight. Hallow is one intelligent modafucka I tell ya.

Will continue with the rest tomorrow. Already downloaded about 7 as of now.

who be gunna grin grin grin
hehehehe..wey me dey think say u don recognize..chaii i don blow my cover cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chibwike(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
lanicky:

Yes dear....what's up? wink
have missed you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
iceberylin:
ĤŐŴ ÁßŐÚŤ Ĩ ßÁČĶ....
ŴĤĔŃ'Ś ÚŔ ČÚŔŦĔŴ.. ĤŐPĔ ĨŤŚ ŃŐŤ 12 o wink

Haha I don't have a curfew love. Not thank you. I'd rather wait for the driver.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tovot: Are you the waiter? Let brenda's lazy self do somework. Then give me her salary wink smiley smiley

Bad belle ooooo... tongue

Ahhh Tovot call me na... send me a msg on whatsapp... I'm waiting ooo.. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chibwike(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
naijaboiy:
GBAM!!

Hope say una don see am bah cheesy

So make una go hang una selves with tissue paper tongue
seems she z tipsy, dats why
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
iceberylin:
ŦĨЖĔĎ angry
[size=20pt]Taaaaa!![/size]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: *makes a phone call* seven truckload of soldiers arrives *security men picks race* and leaves sleepy Xtarxhyne in his mercy.
LWKMD grin grin grin.

Please tell me.... What do you want in xtarxhyne?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tovot: Are you the waiter? Let brenda's lazy self do somework. Then give me her salary wink smiley smiley
April07, your punishment has been spelt out. Oya com here and do the needful cheesycheesygrin.

*whispers to Tovot*......what shall you have tonight?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
This party no sweet sef angry
miztola abeg come let's go home joo..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by marieolae(f): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: after all he did to you
I jus have to
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
April07, your punishment has been spelt out. Oya com here and do the needful cheesycheesygrin.

*whispers to Tovot*......what shall you have tonight?

Na koboko I go use tie una two.. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: I've forgiven naijaboiy. I'm so sorry chibwike, frankben and neldrizzy. He is the love of my life! smiley
naijaboiy, abeg take me to the babalowo wey prepare this charm for you. E dey work like magic. Imagine
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: how sure are you?
Don't listen to them....

Come let's go,,i've got a hotel room prepared for us...
After party...

Jbluv55 please do the needful,,hotel room please cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chibwike(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
frankben: LWKMD grin grin grin.

Please tell me.... What do you want in xtarxhyne?
i like her.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iceberylin(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
April07:

Oh yes! cheesy kisskisskiss
*ĴÚMPŚ ÚP,ßŔĨŃĞ ŐÚŤ MŶ ĎĨÁMŐŃĎ ŔĨŃĞ..PĹÁČĔŚ ĨŤ ŐŃ ĤĔŔ ŦĨŃĞĔŔ*

ßÁßĔ ÁßĔĞ MĶ ŴĔ ĞŐ ŚĔĔ PÁŚŤŐŔ ßĔŦŐŔĔ ÁĹĹ ŤĤĨŚ ŔĔĎ ĔŶĔ ŃĨqqaŹ ŴĔh wink ĹĨĶĔ ßĔŤŤĔŔ ŤĤĨŃĞ ĞŐ ÚŚĔ ĴÚju ŚŃÁŤČĤ Ú
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Neldrizzy(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Suley316: *comes in with brazilian chics looks around* hey Jbluv55, I'm here, now give every bruh here 1 of these brazilian girls... Na sourveneir

Find me one correct african babe , I'd prefer marieolae but neldrizzy hmmm angry

Just get me a fine babe, with to rolls of weed , 5 shisha pots... Thanks bruh
this is why i like you, yu sabi beta tins... #Collects two Brazilian gals from him*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ksslib(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
olubukato:

who be gunna grin grin grin
hehehehe..wey me dey think say u don recognize..chaii i don blow my cover cry
Hehe. Na God catch you. But na wa for you sha. No worry your secret safe small with me. grin . But I'l still do some checkings to make sure its true sha. cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Suley316: right here .. All I need now is some banging tune.... To enjoy this ukwu with
right away.... *

#mixes him Story for The Gods By Olamide**

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by laplace19(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
khiaa:

Aaaaah!! We can still be friends can't we? smiley smiley smiley

Yes of course.... Moreover, most relationships start from friendship... grin

nairalanders can testify to this grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
dechandel:
Chisos shocked grin
What did he do to you?
Una been dey drag babe for?? grin

Ishsoph cheesy
Obviously,you are a troublemaker tongue
What did you do to kelvingraphics?
He wanted to snatch my e-grand mum.. Xo i dnt want him to be seeing her again thus me asking U to take his two eyezgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
frankben: naijaboiy, abeg take me to the babalowo wey prepare this charm for you. E dey work like magic. Imagine
gringrin
Na simple thing na,,just pour 100kg bag of salt inside a big bowl of water and then you call her name hundred times before you drink the water
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: i like her.
abeg, babes full for nairaland. Find another person. As for xtar, "the number you're trying to call is not available at the moment. Please try again later. Thank you" smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Suley316: *comes in with brazilian chics looks around* hey Jbluv55, I'm here, now give every bruh here 1 of these brazilian girls... Na sourveneir

Find me one correct african babe , I'd prefer marieolae but neldrizzy hmmm angry

Just get me a fine babe, with to rolls of weed , 5 shisha pots... Thanks bruh
Erm.......just select the babe you like from the many there are sir wink.

As for the weed, we don't have it here sire sad but you can go to that other hotel to get it sir grin

*points @ kolabo hotel grin*

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QcPtIgFA-_I/Uu0ujfpbKsI/AAAAAAAAI-Q/GndKkCpBbDU/s1600/kolabo+hotel.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by marieolae(f): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
frankben: naijaboiy, abeg take me to the babalowo wey prepare this charm for you. E dey work like magic. Imagine
haha its nt charm its love
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by iceberylin(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I don't have a curfew love. Not thank you. I'd rather wait for the driver.
ĹĔMĔ ßĔ ÚŔ ĎŔĨVĔŔ...Ĩ ČÁŃ ßĔ ÚŔ ĞÁŤĔMÁŃ...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
olubukato: This party no sweet sef angry
miztola abeg come let's go home joo..
gringringrin ok. But I promise the bday guy dance o*scratches head*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
neighy: just follow my steps and move wit me... Lets take it slow
yes!!!!!! following it
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: haha its nt charm its love
babe what's up na ? Its bin a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.