Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,560 members, 7,968,596 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (888290 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
Goodnight kiss
Goodnight dear. Sweet dreams. kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
I don quote you Oga grin.

Nothing for Barca o cheesycheesygrin
It is a sad night for football
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
neighy: na sept 30 u dey celebrate your own Independent... Plus i wan gather people go rally for sambisa forest... U go 4low? U can bring ur Babe along
We'll be here to cheer you on. smiley

Go neighy! cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
neighy: how va na.. How wife and pikin?
cheesy pikin never land o, but wife is doing very fine.

How your side there?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Pound your own yam at midnight... I will be sleeping at that hour. grin
You are the yam I intend pounding na so how can you be sleeping? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Wetin happen na? Dem don do you strong thing ni? cheesycheesygrin

*whispers to him*.....another wooing don start o and me never sexygenny and sex.....-wetib-be-her-name sef?
No worry
**Wears Agbada**
New recruits on the way grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: It is a sad night for football
Eeya!! Sorry. But na away una play na abi?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Eeya!! Sorry. But na away una play na abi?
Yes na away, and PSG played anti-football
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom:
No worry
**Wears Agbada**
New recruits on the way grin
Bros how fa na? Long Time
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
I am engaged cool angry
Don't go there! You can't be engaged to anyone except me!angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Don't go there! You can't be engaged to anyone except me!angry
Who is engaging who here?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

He is! He treats me like a Princess.
Only fitting since I am the daughter of a King. wink
Which king? If I hear!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva:
Good job my dear obinoscopy. The way she was even threatening me yesterday sef was out of this world. There was a time she even said I've been talking to her for 2 weeks when I was actually talking to her for the first time. I think gowon's ban should be reduced to a few days or a week or thereabout sha. As someone said in the thread, na person wey go report for police station fit end up for prison lol cheesy. Jbluv55, I'm already having a crush on you o for this your analysis wink. It was splendid. You should be working for the FBI or CIA hehehehe.
Hehe cheesycheesy.

Let's just be happy that justice prevailed @ the end of the day coolwink.

How are you today?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
April07:

I dunno lipsrsealed

*Drags him into river Ebola* gringrin
*pulls her along cheesytongue*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: Who is engaging who here?
Lol. Na Barcelona and PSG o! PSG really wallop una asss!grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: Bros how fa na? Long Time
Your guy just dey o. my phone don spoil carry all my contacts. Even our S.A matter sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Oga JB and SpcAgtOko, why are some people standing at d door... Are they afraid of coming in or is it that they can't cheesygrin
You nor sabi say we get ebola detectors ni? Anyone wey the detectors suspect to have ebola is automatically prevented from entry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom: Wow who is that angel called Arva? shocked
King king cheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
We'll be here to cheer you on. smiley

Go neighy! cheesy
u wan sly me... Abi u dey fear?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Why na? Don't you know that Chelsea is the winning team? grin
Don't like Chelsea.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe cheesycheesy.

Let's just be happy that justice prevailed @ the end of the day coolwink.

How are you today?
Not really cool tho..I'm on night shift at work.. so bored and tired. *yawns*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
King king cheesycheesy
Yes o I'm back again again! grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
You are the yam I intend pounding na so how can you be sleeping? cheesycheesygrin

shocked shocked shocked

*speechless* grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
harlos: cheesy pikin never land o, but wife is doing very fine.

How your side there?
everytin just dey... Wu be d Wife? Nd wetin u dey wait 4?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'm missing someone.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Which king? If I hear!

Baba God
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:

*Coughs*
Did i miss anything here?
For the love of you two
I hope my assumptions are wrong tongue
Your assumptions are right Jare. We'll be pounding yam by midnight winkgrintongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
AirborneLacer: I'm missing someone.
Welcome sire. How was your day today?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jbluv55:
*pulls her along cheesytongue*
*dives in to rescue my princess* abandon Jbluv55... *Remembas... E neva pay my salary.. DIVE back in and rescue jb
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
neighy: everytin just dey... Wu be d Wife? Nd wetin u dey wait 4?

Xtarxhyne ni.

Na you na I dey wait make you blow whistle ni. As an elder you suppose born first
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Danhumprey: Lol. Na Barcelona and PSG o! PSG really wallop una asss!grin
bro abeg face your dechand babe... lightening struck three times few hours ago
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
KingTom:
Your guy just dey o. my phone don spoil carry all my contacts. Even our S.A matter sad
Chai see f-up. U no get their email?

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.