Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,085 members, 7,903,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (872281 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I never knew ogrin

Good morning sir
Hehe cheesycheesy. Na so o grin

Good morning bro smiley. Anything for the boys?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Silkmoth33:

"Rumplestill-skin" changes straw to gold.

Give me Goldberg!
Hehe. Korrect!!! That's my favorite too cool

*serves him*

So how you dey take celebrate the independence?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Sehindemi(f): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Jbluv55:
Kenny dearie, howdy? So wapa?
I'm fine dear..
Guess U're too?

Welcome to d tenth month of d year & happy independence too!!!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Liamm(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Walahi nor be lie o. In fact most people sef nor want others see how much dem con collect either due to shame(when the money small) or fear of being robbed(when the money plenty).
I'm used to not making others have the slightest view of the money I have withdrawn from the ATM. Immediately the atm dispenses the cash, it goes inside my wallet right in front of the atm. Whether big or small grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2014
neighy: hmm thanks... But is my bonus included?.. Jbluv55 knows about our agreement
I trust her judgment, she wouldn't cheat you winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2014
harlos:
Oh! is that so?

*in GEJ's voice*
But, you didn't tell me nw....na wa o undecided

Haba! For better for worse does not mean we are suffering na.
yeah cheesy

in PEJ's voice.....Nw u knw

I hear u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
laplace12:

Well, no prob.

The Babe is easy to talk to, its possible some people actually contacted her. I followed her just just to read her comments until after the saga when she requested we talk offline. We chatted on watsapp for long. My lumia doesn't upload pics on this site I would've uploaded the screen shots. I can send it to you on watsap if you want to see it. I see her as a very free girl, she hasn't made any contradictory comment about herself since I followed her.

Try to chatt her up and hear her side, drop some good advice if you wish to, then probably come back and reach the mods.

One love cool
Its alright bro but I feel there's no need for the Whatsapp contacting because we are not claiming that she isn't who she says she is but rather that she broke NL rules which earned her a justified ban.

PS: trust me when I say that if she had been the victim here, we would have supported her. There was absolutely NO BIAS in the judgment passed by the mods. GowonAbacha remains banned for breaking the rules too cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2014
khiaa:

Hello Jbluv, I would like a bottle of champagne to share with my man, tonite is a special nite for us. *blushing* smiley

Sorry for the delay ma'am. We ran out of stock and had to go ship in some more drinks and wines grin. Here you go for you and your hubbysmiley

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yeah cheesy

in PEJ's voice.....Nw u knw
I hear u
Hehehe. Where is the independence cake?

Una wan chop am alone?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2014
harlos:
Hehehe. Where is the independence cake?

Una wan chop am alone?
Still in d oven
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Sehindemi:
I'm fine dear..
Guess U're too?

Welcome to d tenth month of d year & happy independence too!!!!
I'm doing great too. Thanks dear

Happy Independence to you too smiley. How do we celebrate? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Liamm: I'm used to not making others have the slightest view of the money I have withdrawn from the ATM. Immediately the atm dispenses the cash, it goes inside my wallet right in front of the atm. Whether big or small grin.
Haha coolcheesy.

So how is your holiday going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2014
AfricanApple: wow, u really tried for taking out your time to bring this to the limelight. justice must be done. anyone with two good eyes can see d obvious
Thanks dear. Justice has been served appropriately coolwink.

Morning BTW smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

For this your salary go double.
*pays him 547,800 naira*
Thanks for paying him dear grin. Love you kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2014
neighy: *dives in to rescue my princess* abandon Jbluv55... *Remembas... E neva pay my salary.. DIVE back in and rescue jb
Buhehehehe cheesycheesycheesy. So na your salary be the koko cheesycheesy.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

shocked shocked shocked

*speechless* grin
winkcheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe cheesycheesy. Na so o grin

Good morning bro smiley. Anything for the boys?
Which boys??shocked

Boss dis ur wyning karry weight ocheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Jbluv55:
Buhehehehe cheesycheesycheesy. So na your salary be the koko cheesycheesy.
april07-salary-jbluv In dat manner
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2014
KingTom:
Yes o I'm back again again! grin
Welcome back sire smiley. We don miss you die grin.

*whispers to him*......KelvinGraphics don overtake you o as e don take over all your keles cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Which boys??shocked

Boss dis ur wyning karry weight ocheesy
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Na you dey reign now o grin.

Wetin make I serve you first? Chief Cirmuell don declare cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2014
neighy: april07-salary-jbluv In dat manner
Hmmmm.....na you wan take over harlos mama shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Arva:
Not really cool tho..I'm on night shift at work.. so bored and tired. *yawns*
Pele smiley

Happy Independence Day smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2014
glitest:
Don't like Chelsea.
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Chelsea is claiming EPL this season sha winktongue

[img]http://pichars.org/store/1337_original_Ci186.[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2014
barcanista: Yes na away, and PSG played anti-football
Una still get hope na wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2014
shocked

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Jbluv55:
Pele smiley

Happy Independence Day smiley.
Lol. What's there to celebtrate about this country. I'm back from night shift and at home sitting on the sofa watching discovery world as a sip from a cup of juice. Hehehehe. I have no worries about nigeria, we'll get there someday.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
KingTom:
No worry
**Wears Agbada**
New recruits on the way grin
Hehehe cheesycheesy

I trust you na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2014
holyboss: shocked
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1748658_chelsea_jpeg86a56a6dcf1488753f0779dff8ca0ca0
Welcome sire smiley. Na Chelsea dey reign o grin

Wetin make I serve you sir? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2014
dechandel:
*mchewww* tongue
*twerks out*
[views city from the top of the balcony,sips orange juice] hmm wait she twerkedshocked shocked

hw are you doing today?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Na you dey reign now o grin.

Wetin make I serve you first? Chief Cirmuell don declare cool.
Me dey reign 4 which Kingdom??cheesy

No matter how boy take dey famous or make things reach, him Oga na still him Oga ooo *Fact* grin
Abeg serve me AK-47, I need to shoot down xum things this mawning

Its lyk Cirmuell win Councillorship election 4 him Ward 4 village wey ignite d declaration ba?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
happy independence day;
its NIgeria turning 54 today.

i know we all got something to say

and that is wish our fatherland "happy INDEPENDENCE DAY"

we hail naija sure we do;

some don waka yonder but we are seeing things thru

make una have hope say e go beta

cos the real deal we are yet to gather grin grin grin

a toast to the green white green

rem to put up a smile and perhaps a grin, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Arva:
Lol. What's there to celebtrate about this country. I'm back from night shift and at home sitting on the sofa watching discovery world as a sip from a cup of juice. Hehehehe. I have no worries about nigeria, we'll get there someday.
Haba!!! We can celebrate life nau and then the possibility of 'getting there someday' cheesycheesygrin.

So what shall I serve you to start the celebration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.