Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (871703 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
misshoree:
oreoluwa
Ok. Bawo ni? So'wapa?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
IrishKez:

If you say so o wink
Okies coolwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
IrishKez:

Yaay!
Waves good bye to all
Let's move dearie cheesy
its everywhere. What do we do now! (arrives one but bar owners closes and puts up 'closed' sign on door. Approaches another but owner switches off light to signify an end to day's bu$iness) phew!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by farano(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Mami farano cool. The only milk in Obino's tea grin. How has your day been ma'am?
Lolz Shey you know say someone here won't find this funny...make I no mention his name grin

I had a very fabulous day..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by misshoree(f): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Ok. Bawo ni? So'wapa?
Am good,seems My bed is inviting me.Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by nitlad: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:
You're welcome sir smiley.

I haven't forgotten sire but maybe you forgot that those powers don't work when you're hungry and haven't taken Snake Venom cheesycheesygrin.

Nah, the ability is innate, e nor dey need spirit to ginger. cool

SpcAgtOko: Am I mad? I can't dump him.

Aanu e n semi. . . undecided

*whispers* I hear he is going to propose soon wink

Yes, he showed me the 18-carats diamond Tacori (that boy got taste). But it's for the girl he brought to the family re-union this summer - her name is not SpcAgtOko. tongue cheesy embarassed

missyhorlah: hmmmm,o ye of corrupt mind,What are you thinking?

I'm thinking there are loads of things that are soft. wink Chief among which is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tovot: Don't talk to me like that young man, you have no right to do so!

Calm down na - why you dey hyper? tongue

And ah nor be young man, ah be Elder. angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
missyhorlah:
anything soft honey
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Okay o

*serves her margarita grin*

[img]http://www.inonit.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/d/sanchos-margarita-special-.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
IrishKez:

Oh caseless this is the most beautiful thing to say to a maiden.
i'm glad u like it. I learn from u.

IrishKez:
I feel highly accomplished influencing your life in such a positive way.
you did. I'm not goin to forget u in my progression to becoming a man. U've crested ur name(ur real name if get to knw it) in my good history book.

IrishKez:
When I first read your post in my early days in nl I said to myself "this guy is very intelligent but couldn't stand foolery" I set out to save your knowledge cos it's useful here and to expunge the intolerance in you.
i'm homongously humbled by this remark. U are a wonderful lady!

IrishKez:
There must be phools and the thoughtless among us and should be left to their kind to deal with. Not your rare kind.
brilliant assertion.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Dygeasy ke? I doubt he's in IB o. Maybe Abk winkgrin.
He is dere sir
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. For now right? cheesycheesy
Forever! tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lorlaahlozz: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Like Beennkumar's favorite - cow tongue or goat head? cheesycheesygrin
lol...no oo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
farano:
Lolz Shey you know say someone here won't find this funny...make I no mention his name grin

I had a very fabulous day..
Hehehe cheesycheesy. He nor go see am grin.

I guess break is over today right? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

He is dere sir
Seriously I never knew o. He has confirmed it sha wink.
So how are you feeling now - better than morning time?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Seriously I never knew o. He has confirmed it sha wink.
So how are you feeling now - better than morning time?
Yes I am thank u sir, how's everyone nd my friends dre nd king tomas
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
nitlad:

Nah, the ability is innate, e nor dey need spirit to ginger. cool
Yinmu. Na time go prove you wrong na tongue

Aanu e n semi. . . undecided
Baba e ba mi fi iyawo mi sile na abi Shey e ni interest ni? undecided

Yes, he showed me the 18-carats diamond Tacori (that boy got taste). But it's for the girl he brought to the family re-union this summer - her name is not SpcAgtOko. tongue cheesy embarassed

True!! Her name wasn't SpcAgtOko, it was......

SniperInADiaper cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
daveP:
i do o! Nt dat often o, but some that trigger me. Well make i kukuma focus(sees keys and exits) later now!
ok Dave, have a fabulous night rest
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

Yes I am thank u sir, how's everyone nd my friends dre nd king tomas
You're welcome dear.

Dre11 and KingTom both seem to have broken hearts o cheesycheesygrin.

But I believe they'll heal up soon cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
nitlad:

Tah! Abi someone with an ulterior motive? Make Gaupo catch you. tongue
And who is Gaupo? A stalker? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
lol...no oo
Oya what na?

And BTW, have you abandoned your project?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
SmellMyFart:
And who is Gaupo? A stalker? undecided
Oga sir!! How have you been sire?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

You're welcome dear.

Dre11 and KingTom both seem to have broken hearts o cheesycheesygrin.

But I believe they'll heal up soon cheesycheesygrin
Hmmmm who and who did d breaking if I may ask
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Oga sir!! How have you been sire?
chairman, I've been well. You know what to offer me?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Beennkumar:

Forever! tongue
Yinmu. Even you won't be taking coke forever trust me wink.

BTW, how is my aburo Dechandel?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

Hmmmm who and who did d breaking if I may ask
Erm.....I believe it was one fine young geh like that o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
SmellMyFart:
chairman, I've been well. You know what to offer me?
Snake Venom? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Caseless:
i'm glad u like it. I learn from u.

you did. I'm not goin to forget u in my progression to becoming a man. U've crested ur name(ur real name if get to knw it) in my good history book.

i'm homongously humbled by this remark. U are a wonderful lady!

brilliant assertion.

Thanks for these beautiful words of endearment
For as long as I leave, I shall remember them - that's how much they mean to me.

PS: my name is keziah, born and raised in Bristol in the middle 90s. Dad is Enugu state. Did my formative years in Bristol and choose to have my higher learning in Nigeria(since 2012) for personal reasons. Among which is understanding who an average Nigerian is and believe me your kind of person offers hope. An average Nigerian man does not take the advice of a woman I was told, but am learning differently now.
Thanks once again!

Tags:
Olubukato/bukatto
Obayaya
Ishsoph
Davep
Kingtom
Jbluv55
Kelvingraphics
Chibwike
Jeferryjames
Crackhaus
Mismycoli
Lanicky
Kingphilip
Spanzed etc cool

NB: Pls do NOT quote!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by farano(f): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehehe cheesycheesy. He nor go see am grin.

I guess break is over today right? grin
Break?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Erm.....I believe it was one fine young geh like that o grin
One lady. Hmmmm strange
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
daveP:
its everywhere. What do we do now! (arrives one but bar owners closes and puts up 'closed' sign on door. Approaches another but owner switches off light to signify an end to day's bu$iness) phew!
Yinmu cheesycheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
farano:
Break?
Sallah break na abi where your mind don roam go again? cheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Okies coolwink

Uhh cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

One lady. Hmmmm strange
*whispers to her*......I'm not sure but I hear She's byoootiful and is dressed in red lipsrsealedcheesycheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.