Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (871933 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
daveP:
evening Kez! Hope you're good. smiley

Yes dear, and you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
olubukato:

bala grin
na u get rap battle?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jbluv55:

Well, that is where individualism comes in. How most of us act or respond to stimuli is dependent to a large extent on past experiences - firsthand or otherwise and this is what brings about the concept of maturity in handling issues.

In essence, some people have found out that in actual fact THEY WIN when they refuse to make use of their obvious power - the reason is simple: Mr A with a knife facing Mr B(an opponent) whom he has pinned to the ground however Mr A refuses to take the life of Mr B but sets him free isn't a sign of weakness but of greatness coolwink.
i'm learning...
D simulation or illustration na die.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
My day went Great it was beautiful . how are you and the bar faring?
Jbluv55:

Aha!!!! TovieDovie welcome dear. How was your day today? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
irishkez.. can i buy u a drink?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

tongue
Am I permitted to kiss you?embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
kilokeys:
irishkez.. can i buy u a drink?

No I don't feel like drinking
Thanks!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Danhumprey:

shocked shocked

Jbluv55!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
IrishKez:

No I don't feel like drinking
Thanks!
*throws away my bottle of vodka*

i would become sober
till december
finest nairalander
can i have ur number? tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Danhumprey:

shocked no. My baby wouldn't like that.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

shocked no. My baby wouldn't like that.
Don't worry about him. He is just a 'baby'!wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
IrishKez:

shocked shocked

Jbluv55!
undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Danhumprey:

But he is "my" baby...and I am protective of him. undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Danhumprey:

Who liked this? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Who liked this? grin
gringringrin

I'm suspecting Jbluv55.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Danhumprey: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Smh.grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Caseless:
hi.

Sweetheart! cool
Good evening dearie
How's your weekend going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
kilokeys:

*throws away my bottle of vodka*

i would become sober
till december
finest nairalander
can i have ur number? tongue

Are you a drunk? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tovot:
My day went Great it was beautiful . how are you and the bar faring?
Hello Tovie smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Danhumprey:
gringringrin

I'm suspecting Jbluv55.

Impossible angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Danhumprey:
Nawa for you o.......

*goes to look for double barrel*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
April07:

I've been on vacation... you know na.. that kind thing wink

Caseless I'm fine too. hope ur weekend is going well. smiley

Neighy,, Ive sha missed u oo. kiss
brend, my weekend is ok.
How is ur e-bf? grin
I don miss u...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
IrishKez:

Are you a drunk? undecided
haba i am nt drunk
babe no b quarrel
Re u a skunk?
i never knew u were a nutty squirrel
i am nt a punk
and u rnt as graced as a gazelle
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hallo Love, thanks for being a sweetheart

*hugs her from behind and gives her a peck while making jest of Danhumprey cheesycheesytongue*

[img]http://s.likes-media.com/img/ace3f13785da4c312569a7d0a317f213.600x[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kilokeys(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
jbluv55 .. abeg dont allow humorless babes into ur bar o.. i go konk some pple..
meanwhile.. lemme share a voicenote..
her voice is mwaah.. she is a friend

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
IrishKez:

Yes dear, and you?
I'm fit. Wana tell you something (whispers). Thinking how tosmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
IrishKez:

shocked shocked

Jbluv55!
Hello IrishKez, don't mind that boy. He is always chasing after 'meat' that is already being chewed by another. Didn't he ever learn that it pays to chase after fresh 'meat'? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
And suddenly i feel like giving two peeps an RKO!

JBluv55 another carton of canned malta guiness! Chilled thank you (eyes one of em playing pool some metres away)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.