Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,811 members, 7,927,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (877530 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
woky:
you should hav bn hapi that the poin was shared!

I enjoyed the match shaa cheesy

As a neutral, you ought to have enjoyed the match.

As for me I have no reason to be happy, none at all.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Ok sir! Welcome smiley. Wetin you carry come o grin

Carry come ke
Ah de vex cos Manutd no play as expected...

***anyway flash mi with chilled Smirnorf...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
sameer1212:
LMAO.... yeah u r right. bt atlist dis draw is okey because wev all lost hope. bt my prblm with vangal is y did he alwys subtitute mata na
lol, i know we will give at least a goal. My faith strong o cheesy i don't know, but van gaal has his reasons for subtituting mata.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caseless:
not as expected, mr chelsea. U ppl thought ur team was goin to make it rain goal-wise on man u today. I'm sure u were tethered by d outcome of that game.
Actually, if you ask from sameer1212 I initially stated that we were coming to your house with the aim of stealing away @least a draw(point). What that implied was that I was aware we were lacking some key players and so was your club. Invariably, both teams were most likely going to play passive football to avoid any unexpected lapses cool.

In summary, a draw(or if possible better) was what we were expecting winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
ooh,u dnt undrstnd ibo,,i meant do u hv Money
Ofu cussu bebe.

Moni isi not de problemu grin

Bia eba kam weri ego megi embarrass cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Kelvo Kelvo, how far na? Tis been a while, of course I know why winkgrin.

Welcome back smiley.
Ope o... I think say Man Utd don knack U enter Comma o.gringrin
Di Maria is a very wicked guy i sweargrin

Thanks bro, its good to be back, indeed there is no place like home walahi.

The bar is looking really nice now. those speakerz U mounted outside na die o. d sound its producing can collapse a building o. u have even renovated the pool and U know have different varieties of liquor in ur bar even burukutu and monkey tailgrin. U have even promoted TRUCKPUSHER 4rm truck pushing to d level of a bouncer/security. wow, dats xo nice of u, u have a cheerful heartcheesy
BTW, wia ris our wife SPCAGTOKO na, have u sent her on dat 9months course?grin and when last did em Kilokeys, Irishkez, Khiaa, Beennkumar Neighy et al visit this place?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
sameer1212:
lol... my oga i no play well thats y i am not happy abt d drawsef.
Torh!!! Match don end o. Una next meeting na against your neighbors - Man City grin. That one na war o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
who put u under the spell? grin last time u wanted to give me suya from fruit bats angry
I proposed to Tasha but she gave me a condition.

She wants me to be nice to all the ladies in NL including you grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Unfortunately No sad but a draw is still in order cool.
Una no fit try us na up Manchester!!! UnitEd?!!!! Wey IrishKez and co grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
My boy Truckpusher, How Market na?
Nkita racha kwa gi akpa amu tongue grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

Diaris God oo. Buy me Christmas cosmopolitan martini nao sad
Bae, u dont need my permision b4 U request 4 anything here, just go ahead and request 4 whatsoever u feel like having, the bill will automatically be on me... Just go ahead.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
sameer1212:
lol.bro valencia is injured, young jst came bak frm injury,so i think dere is no any winger available apart frm him. d boy try na

What's your yardstick? The lad slowed our game at those times he possessed the ball.

Chelsea are experts in organisation and reorganisation. The more you dilly-dally on the ball, the harder it becomes to break them down.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ivanspring:

My day...began well...and i believe will end well.smiley

Shall we order? I'm farmishedgrin
Yes Jbluv55 I'll have my usual Tatanbara and the lady will make her order grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Nkita racha kwa gi akpa amu tongue grin
Same to U brocheesy

Mana ya tabiri akpa amu nke gigrintongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
jnrbayano:

Thanks bro.

But I can't still understand why Adnan Januzaj started and played all 90minutes
I think of more concern should be your next match against your noisy neighbors grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
jnrbayano:

As a neutral, you ought to have enjoyed the match.

As for me I have no reason to be happy, none at all.
Well, the both team played well, though I expected the Bluez to win the match at least it would have been an icing on the cake..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Bae, u dont need my permision b4 U request 4 anything here, just go ahead and request 4 whatsoever u feel like having, the bill will automatically be on me... Just go ahead.

automatically? embarassed you are far too nice.

Jbluv55, I want the entire bar grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
happy birthday alorax2 smiley

coming late but i just found out. wish you the best in anything you do. from your agu(whatever that means grin)

sir jbluv55 has the 'agu nwayi' been around today?

give me and everybody around a bottle of beer to celebrate our late goal grin (my shouting gave me a headache sef)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I proposed to Tasha but she gave me a condition.

She wants me to be nice to all the ladies in NL including you grin

grin grin glad you are improving.

nice to an extent, dont forget wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Ofu cussu bebe.

Moni isi not de problemu grin

Bia eba kam weri ego megi embarrass cheesy
rilly? oya toast me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

grin grin glad you are improving.

nice to an extent, dont forget wink
Being nice is being nice all rounder abeggy shocked shocked

cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Rain? U should be thankful that yours is rain.
Na snow the fall here oo embarassed.. Tashamania aint U feeling ittongue

Wia ris JBLUV55 ooo. Abi Man Utd don play U enter comma?grin

Abeg come outta your hiding place and serve me Henessy COGNAG
Here you go smiley.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
rilly? oya toast me
Toast you ? you be bread? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Same to U brocheesy

Mana ya tabiri akpa amu nke gigrintongue
grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hmmmm........so where's your date? grin
am alone
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
woky:
Well, the both team played well, though I expected the Bluez to win the match at least it would have been an icing on the cake..
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Wickud grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
am alone
C'mon!

Don't do that - Jbluv please brings us two sachet of pure water cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Toast you ? you be bread? cheesy grin
sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
woky:
shocked

Why you open mouth Oga? grin I sabi say our bush meat dey always plenty pass the money, na because of the love we have for the populace grin but you can pay more if you so wish sire grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

automatically? embarassed you are far too nice.

Jbluv55, I want the entire bar grin grin
Gbese!...
Xo automatically u wanna kill me 4 being too nice abi??
Chai!!
Umu nwanyi ehn gringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
sad
It's a just a joke o. cheesy

That's my own way of toasting burriful ladies like you kiss - Have you lost your sense of humor? angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
KingTom:

Yes Jbluv55 I'll have my usual Tatanbara and the lady will make her order grin

I'll have...salad and grilled chicken and another glass of water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.