Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (890832 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
@Dre11

I have only had a connection with 3 people on this site.

Bunchersstab my honey.
Kingtom my brother/sidepiece
And the other one who fell (I pushed) off a cliff somewhere. grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tovot:
Lol. Sorry. Dont be offended.

Okay

I do hope u get that seed of annoyance out and not sleep with it

I can give one a scary dream
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
The seed of annoyance is out. I am not angry again. Goodnight ,Thanks be to GOD.
dre11:

Okay

I do hope u get that seed of annoyance out and not sleep with it

I can give one a scary dream
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tovot:
The seed of annoyance is out. I am not angry again. Goodnight ,Thanks be to GOD.

Goodnight to u also

Have a lovely dream
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
dre11:

Hum
Don't just let me dig further

So Aw is ur evening/afternoon
And how did the Halloween party goes

My afternoon is beautiful, the weather is kind of chilly. You can dig as far back as you like.
The Halloween party was so much fun, they didn't have a haunted house but they had a band that dressed in scarry costumes and played spooky music. I loved it. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
khiaa:
@Dre11

I have only had a connection with 3 people on this site.

Bunchersstab my honey.
Kingtom my brother/sidepiece
And the other one who fell (I pushed) off a cliff somewhere. grin grin

And who be the person.... Or persons

So....... Kingtom is a sidepiece and don't give me the brother eishtongue

I hope he is looking oooogringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
khiaa:

My afternoon is beautiful, the weather is kind of chilly. You can dig as far back as you like.
The Halloween party was so much fun, they didn't have a haunted house but they had a band that dressed in scarry costumes and played spooky music. I loved it. grin

cheesy
But the hunted house was supposed to be the shine of the whole show
Because u did paint it like the whoa factor

Spooky music.. ... Have no heard one all this while

I hope the chilly weather is not affecting ur productivity
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
dre11:

Kingtom knows he is my sidepiece, it's no secret. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
AbuMikey:

Hey, You, Please, I beg You in the name of Meddusa, do not Tag Me, when its not necessary.

Thanks.!
abumikey, dat was quite harsh. I was only tagging my followers.

sorry for dat and u can kindly unfollow me smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
herald9
islie
lordabas

thanks to u guys for d help cool cheesy *pegs*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
khiaa:

cheesy
cheesy
And the sidepiece can have the privilege of the main person

And if he is a very sharp guy.....

He can have moregrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by herald9: 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
AfricanApple:
herald9
islie
lordabas

Who's your CM sef.... Rapzino?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
AfricanApple:
abumikey, dat was quite harsh. I was only tagging my followers.

sorry for dat and u can kindly unfollow me smiley

I'm sorry Ma, I never meant to sound or appear rude. embarassed

Forgive Me, AfricanApple
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Evening Africanapple.. ...

Goodnight khiaa and u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lordabas: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
AfricanApple:

lordabas

A french kiss would av been a better motivation cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
But the hunted house was supposed to be the shine of the whole show
Because u did paint it like the whoa factor

Spooky music.. ... Have no heard one all this while

I hope the chilly weather is not affecting ur productivity
Haunted houses are the best but I did not say they were going to have one at the party.
The spooky music was MJ thriller and spooky Halloween songs from the 90's to as far back as the 60's incorporated with music of today.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Islie: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
AfricanApple:
herald9
islie
lordabas

u welcome.....
it will always get betterwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
dre11:

Goodnight khiaa and u

Goodnite Dre.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
herald9:

Who's your CM sef.... Rapzino?
its truckpusher but he is a bit busy and will only be available on tuesday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
AbuMikey:

I'm sorry Ma, I never meant to sound or appear rude. embarassed

Forgive Me, AfricanApple
no qualms, forgiven cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
And the sidepiece can have the privilege of the main person

And if he is a very sharp guy.....

He can have moregrin

A good sidepiece knows his boundaries and never over steps them. grin
A good sidepiece knows when to come out and play and when to stay put. grin
A good sidepiece knows he could never compete with the Big Daddy, so he never trys. grin
A good sidepiece understands the fact that he is only kept around INCASE Big Daddy decides he wants to act up. grin grin grin
A good sidepiece is just like a vice president, he's there just incase some mess go down and if it does he will take his position. grin
Lol grin Kingtom I'm just playing with you. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordabas:

A french kiss would av been a better motivation cheesy
grin grin grin u like better thing o.

when all these are over, I will e-french kiss you grin cheesy

pls check my dp and make use of dat pics for d campaign smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
dre11:

Goodnight khiaa and u
dre, what's up with u, how is d ministry of d bar moving
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
no qualms, forgiven cool

Cool smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2014
khiaa:

A good sidepiece knows his boundaries and never over steps them. grin
A good sidepiece knows when to come out and play and when to stay put. grin
A good sidepiece knows he could never compete with the Big Daddy, so he never trys. grin
A good sidepiece understands the fact that he is only kept around INCASE Big Daddy decides he wants to act up. grin grin grin
A good sidepiece is just like a vice president, he's there just incase some mess go down and if it does he will take his position. grin
Lol grin Kingtom I'm just playing with you. grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2014
khiaa:

embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 5:55am On Nov 04, 2014
dre11:

lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:

shocked shocked shocked

Come on!!! You know I'm joking. grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:

embarassed

Aaaaaaaaah!! cheesy cheesy I luv my little sidepiece. Come here Tom, come a little closer. *Gives him a great big bear hug*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 6:16am On Nov 04, 2014
KingTom:

lipsrsealed

Say what you need to say Tom. grin Come on, let me have it. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2014
dre11:

Hehehehe

This ur mic no loud reach everywhere
Borrow me ur Own
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Jbluv55:

Neighy for President 2015 grin
grin LMAO..... I haven't declared my Intention

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.